Latest Applications Open 2023:
SNAP 2023/24 Online Registration has been Started on 23rd August 2023. Symbiosis National Aptitude Test or SNAP Test is a common admission test conducted by Symbiosis International (Deemed) University for admission to the MBA/PGDM programmes offered by its 15 constituent institutes. The SIU offers MBA/PGDM courses in various popular and positional specialisations. This university-level entrance examination opens doors for candidates seeking admission to management programs at prestigious institutions. The Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) is conducted annually by Symbiosis International University, attracting thousands of aspiring candidates who aim to pursue an MBA and other management courses offered by the university and its affiliated institutes.
Many students are excited to participate in the SNAP exam each year, showcasing their strong interest in getting admission to prestigious management programs offered by Symbiosis Institutes. The exam’s popularity indicates its importance in shaping students’ academic and professional futures in the management and administration field. SNAP is a well-known MBA entrance exam for admission to 15 prestigious Symbiosis Institutes in India. Approximately 100,000 students from diverse disciplines, including Engineering, Commerce, Humanities, and Law, take the SNAP Test annually to compete for one of the 2,500 MBA seats in Symbiosis colleges. Aspirants aiming to enrol in these esteemed courses must complete the online application within the specified timeframe. Eligibility criteria will be in place to ensure that only eligible candidates can proceed with the application process. Upon completing the application, candidates can compete for seats in the renowned management programs of Symbiosis International University and its affiliated institutes.
SNAP 2024 will be a thrilling and challenging chance for students who want to study management. As the application form will be released soon, you are encouraged to prepare well and aim for success in this important exam. This exam offers a path to fulfilling their management dreams and building a promising career in business and administration.
SNAP 2024 Notification – Registration Started
SNAP 2024 Latest News and Updates
The important latest news and updates of the SNAP 2024 exam and significant updates are announced through the SNAP notification. Symbiosis International University (SIU) Pune officially announces the dates for SNAP 2024, enabling aspiring candidates to chart their preparation strategies accordingly. The application form is expected to be released on 23rd August 2023, allowing candidates to begin registering. The application window will tentatively close on 23rd November 2023, marking the final date for submission.
The Admit Card will provide important exam-related information to the candidates, available on 4th & 9th December 2023. The SNAP 2024 examination is scheduled for the 10th, 17th & 22nd of December 2023, allowing candidates to showcase their abilities. The results, Declared on 10th January 2024, will unveil the outcomes and candidates’ performance, determining their future pursuits. These vital dates serve as a roadmap for SNAP 2024 aspirants, enabling them to plan their schedules and preparations effectively. Candidates must stay updated with official announcements for a successful SNAP 2024 journey.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
What is SNAP?
SNAP stands for Symbiosis National Aptitude Test. It is a national-level entrance examination conducted by Symbiosis International University (SIU) for admission to various management programs offered by the affiliated institutes under SIU. The test is conducted once a year, and it is a gateway for candidates aspiring to pursue MBA and other management courses in esteemed institutions. SNAP 2024, Examination to be held on the 10th, 17th & 22nd of December 2023, is a significant event eagerly awaited by aspiring management professionals. SNAP is the gateway to 24 MBA/ PGDM courses offered by the esteemed 16 institutes under Symbiosis International University (SIU).
The SNAP exam consists of 60 questions from General English, Quantitative-Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency, and Analytical & Logical Reasoning, with a duration of 60 minutes. It is conducted in three sessions during an academic year as a Computer-Based Test (CBT). Candidates can attempt SNAP up to three times, and the best of the three scores will be considered for admission to SIU through SNAP 2024. After the exam, candidates can use their test scores to apply to the Symbiosis Institutes for their preferred MBA or MSc programs.
SNAP is one of India’s prominent management entrance exams, attracting thousands of candidates yearly and showcasing its significance and reputation in management education. In the article below, candidates can get information about the SNAP 2024 entrance exam, such as the application form, eligibility criteria, exam dates, pattern, etc.
SNAP 2024 Quick Links
SNAP 2024 Important Dates
All the SNAP exam details with important changes are made available with the release of SNAP notification. SIU Pune officially announces the SNAP 2024 important dates.
Following are the tentative SNAP 2024 Exam Dates in the tabular format:
|Application form release||23rd August 2023|
|Application form ending||23rd November 2023|
|Admit Card||4th December 2023 (for Test 1)|
9th December 2023 (for Tests 2 & 3)
|Exam Date||10th December 2023 (for Test 1)|
17th December 2023 (for Test 2)
22nd December 2023 (for Test 3)
|Results Declaration||10th January 2024|
SNAP 2024 Highlights
The table below provides the highlights of SNAP 2024, allowing candidates to stay informed about the basic information about the exam.
Check below to know the highlights for the SNAP 2024 exam:
Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP)
Symbiosis International (Deemed) University (SIU)
|SNAP Exam Dates|
10th December 2023 (for Test 1)
17th December 2023 (for Test 2)
22nd December 2023 (for Test 3)
Once a year (three attempts)
|Exam Duration||60 minutes|
Quantitative-Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
Analytical & Logical Reasoning
60 questions in MCQ format
|Exam Fees||INR 1,950|
|Number of Candidates|
Admission to SIU-affiliated colleges and 20 other institutes
|No. of Test Cities||94|
|Exam Helpdesk No.||020-39116226|
SNAP 2024 Courses Offered
SNAP 2024 offers admission to various management courses. The courses offered under SNAP 2024 include various specialisations in MBA/PGDM programs. These programs are provided by 16 prestigious institutes under Symbiosis International University (SIU), catering to management aspirants’ diverse interests and career aspirations.
The MBA/PGDM courses cover various fields such as Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, Information Technology, International Business, and more. Aspiring candidates can choose from various courses to pursue their desired management careers and embark on a transformative professional growth and success journey.
SNAP 2024 Notification
The SNAP 2024 notification is to be officially released. However, aspiring candidates can anticipate important dates and the list of MBA programs offered by affiliated institutes. SNAP 2024 is scheduled for the 10th, 17th & 22nd of December 2023, organised by Symbiosis International University (SIU) for MBA program admissions in various affiliated institutes.
The SNAP exam consistently attracts many applicants, with over 50,000 candidates competing for limited seats. While awaiting the official notification, candidates can start their preparations and stay updated for further information. SNAP offers a significant opportunity for management aspirants to secure admission in esteemed MBA programs, leading to a promising career in the dynamic world of business and management.
SNAP 2024 Application Form
The SNAP 2024 application form will be available online exclusively on the official website. The application form will have a specific period during which candidates can access and fill it out. To complete the SNAP 2024 registration process, candidates must ensure they have paid the required application fee.
Candidates can check the SNAP 2024 Application Form details below
- The SNAP 2024 application form is to be released on 23rd August 2023.
- Candidates must provide all mandatory information in the form during the application process.
- The application form will only be accessible online, and there will be no offline submission option.
- Candidates need to be cautious while filling out the form since no correction facility will be available.
- Personal and academic details are to be furnished by candidates during the form completion, along with necessary document uploads in scan format and a recent passport-sized photograph.
- Registration will be completed by submitting the application fee online.
- Candidates should submit the application fee before 23rd November 2023.
- Candidates for further admission procedures must retain a hard copy of the application form.
SNAP 2024 Application Fees
The SNAP 2024 application fee is an essential requirement all candidates must fulfil to proceed with their application. You can get the application fee details, payment options, and other relevant information below.
- Amount: The application fee for SNAP 2024 is set at Rs 1950/-. Every candidate must pay this amount to initiate their application process, irrespective of their category. The fee remains the same for all applicants and is non-refundable.
- Online and Offline Payment Modes: SNAP 2024 allows candidates to choose between online and offline payment modes. Online payment can be made through various trusted payment gateways, including Bill Desk, Ease Buzz, and Indian Bank Payment Gateways. These gateways ensure secure transactions for candidates using Internet banking, credit cards, or debit cards.
- Non-Refundable Fee: It is important to note that the application fee for SNAP 2024 is non-refundable under any circumstances. Therefore, candidates must thoroughly review their eligibility and all details before paying.
- Online Transaction Process: Candidates opting for online payment can proceed by visiting the official SNAP website. During the application process, they can choose their preferred payment gateway from the available options and follow the step-by-step instructions to complete the transaction successfully.
- Offline Payment through Demand Draft: SNAP 2024 offers the facility to submit the application fee through a demand draft for candidates who prefer offline payment. After completing the online registration, candidates can generate a demand draft favouring the “Symbiosis Test Secretariat”, payable at Pune. The demand draft and the required details must be sent to the designated address before the specified deadline.
How to Fill SNAP Application Form
Filling out the SNAP Application Form is crucial in applying for the SNAP exam. Here is a step-by-step guide on filling out the SNAP Application Form:
- Registration: Visit the official website of SNAP and click on the “Register Now” or “New Registration” link. To create an account, provide the required details, like name, email address, contact number, etc.
- Login: Access the application portal using the provided login credentials once registered.
- Fill in Personal Details: Enter personal information such as name, date of birth, gender, category, nationality, etc.
- Academic Details: Fill in your educational qualifications, including marks obtained, passing year, and the institution’s name.
- Course Preference: Select the MBA/PGDM courses and specialisations from the affiliated institutes you wish to apply for.
- Upload Documents: Upload scanned copies of your photograph and signature in the prescribed format and size.
- Review and Submit: Review all the information provided before final submission and make corrections if necessary.
- Pay Application Fee: Pay the application fee online. Save the payment receipt for future reference.
- Print Application Form: After successful submission and payment, download and print the filled application form for future use.
- Admit Card: Keep track of the SNAP exam schedule. Once the admit card is released, download it from the official website using your login credentials.
For SNAP 2024, candidates need to keep the following documents ready while filling out the application form and for further admission procedures:
- Passport-sized Photograph: A recent passport-sized photograph in the prescribed format and size (usually in JPEG or JPG format) must be uploaded during the application process.
- Signature: A scanned copy of the candidate’s signature in the prescribed format and size must be uploaded while filling out the application form.
- Academic Certificates: Candidates should have copies of their educational certificates, such as Class 10th, Class 12th, and Bachelor’s degree, as they might need to provide the details during the application process.
- Category Certificate: If applying under any reserved category (SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwD), candidates must have a valid category certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Valid ID Proof: A government-issued identity proof (e.g., Aadhar card, passport, voter ID, etc.) may be required for verification.
- Payment Receipt: Candidates must keep a copy of the payment receipt or transaction confirmation after paying the application fee online.
- SNAP Admit Card: Once the SNAP Admit Card is released, candidates must download and keep a printout for the exam day.
SNAP 2024 Application Correction
The SNAP conducting authority will make the application form available exclusively online, and candidates cannot apply offline. Candidates need to exercise caution and accuracy while filling out the application form since there will be no provision for correcting any errors or mistakes once the form is submitted.
To make corrections in the SNAP 2024 application form, follow these general steps:
- Visit the Official Website: Go to the official SNAP website, where the application correction link or portal will be provided. This link will be active during the designated application correction period, which is usually limited to a few days after the completion of the application submission.
- Login to Your Account: Log in to your SNAP application account using the same credentials you used during the initial registration process. This will grant you access to your application details.
- Locate the Correction Section: In the applicant’s dashboard, locate the section or tab dedicated to application correction. It might be labelled as “Application Correction,” “Edit Application,” or something similar.
- Review and Edit: Click on the application correction section to review the details you provided during the initial application submission. Review each application form section carefully to identify errors or missing information.
- Make Necessary Corrections: Correct incorrect or missing information as required. Be cautious while making changes and ensure that the updated information is accurate and reflects the correct details.
- Upload Corrected Documents: If the application correction involves document uploads, ensure that you upload the correct documents in the specified format, as required by the SNAP authorities.
- Save and Submit: After making the necessary corrections, save your updated application form and submit the corrected version.
- Confirmation and Acknowledgment: Upon successfully submitting the corrected application, you may receive a confirmation or acknowledgement indicating that your changes have been saved. This ensures that your corrected application has been successfully updated.
SNAP 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must go through the SNAP 2024 Eligibility Criteria before proceeding to fill out the application form:
- Nationality: To apply for the exam, candidates must be Indian/ NRIs/ OCI/ PIO or Foreign national citizenship.
- Marks: Graduated candidates from any recognised university/ Institute of National Importance with at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam and (45% marks or equivalent grade for the reserved category) will apply for the exam.
- Qualification: Candidates applying for SNAP must have Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognised university.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the final year of the qualifying examination in 2024 will also be eligible to apply for SNAP 2024.
Candidates of any nationality may apply for the SNAP Exam. The students under the OCI / PIO category who wish to apply under the International Student Category and Foreign National students are exempted from the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test SNAP. They only have to appear for English Proficiency Test.
Per the official eligibility criteria, there are no specifications for the upper age limit for SNAP Exam 2023. As long as the applicant fulfils other eligibility parameters, there is no limitation on SNAP Age Limit.
Candidates with the following educational qualifications can apply for SNAP 2023.
- Must have completed UGC recognised Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks for the general category and 45% for SC, ST, and PWD/DA categories.
- Additionally, The final year students can apply for the SNAP Exam, and the selection shall be provisional based on the minimum eligibility criteria. Their admission shall be cancelled unless they secure a minimum of 50% or equivalent marks.
SNAP 2024 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the details related to SNAP Exam Pattern below:
- Exam Mode: SNAP will be conducted in CBT mode (Computer Based Test), where candidates will take the exam on a computer at designated test centres.
- Duration: The SNAP exam will be 60 minutes, providing candidates with a limited time frame to answer all the questions.
- Question Type: The exam will consist of multiple-choice questions (MCQs), where candidates will be presented with options and must select the correct answer.
- Sections: SNAP will be divided into four sections, namely General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Current Affairs, and Reasoning. Each section will assess the candidates’ proficiency in specific areas.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will be awarded one mark for each correct answer. This encourages candidates to attempt as many questions as possible accurately.
- Negative Marking: SNAP follows a negative marking scheme. For every incorrect response, 0.25 marks will be deducted. This means candidates must answer cautiously and avoid random guessing to prevent losing marks.
|Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||15||15|
|Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||20||20|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning||25||25|
|Total||60 questions||60 marks|
SNAP 2024 Syllabus
Candidates can check the complete SNAP 2024 syllabus given below:
|Analytical and Logical Reasoning||Alphanumeric series, Reasoning Analogies, Artificial Language, Blood Relations, Calendars, Cause and Effect, Clocks, Coding-Decoding, Critical path, Cubes and cuboids, Data Sufficiency, Decision Making, Deductive Reasoning/Statement Analysis, Dices, Directions, Embedded Images.|
|General English||Jumbled paragraphs (6 sentences with first and last fixed), Jumbled paragraphs with 4 or 5 sentences, Fill in the Blanks, Reading Comprehension of passage/ Poem, Sentence completion, Antonyms, One-word substitution, Sentence correction, Odd one out, Idioms and syllogisms, Verbal Reasoning, etc.|
|Quantitative Ability||Percentages, Profit & Loss, Ratios, Proportion & Variation, Allegations Mixtures & Averages, Time Speed Distance, Time & Work, Number System, Linear Equations and Quadratic Equations, Inequalities, Functions, Logarithm, Binomial Theorem, Geometry, Coordinate Geometry, Trigonometry, Mensuration, Probability, Set Theory, Simple Interest & Compound Interest, Averages, Complex numbers, Permutations & Combinations, Vectors, HCF & LCM, Geometric Progression, Arithmetic progression, Arithmetic mean, etc.|
|Verbal Ability||Fill in the blanks, Synonyms & Antonyms, Vocabulary, Proverbs & Idioms, Sentence Correction, Critical Reasoning, Analogy, etc.|
|Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency||Bar Graph, Line Graph, Mixed Graphs, Tables, Pie Chart, Miscellaneous etc.|
SNAP 2024 Best Reference Book
The most effective resources for SNAP preparation are expert-recommended MBA exam preparation books and past years’ question papers, sample papers, and mock test series. Coaching institutes usually offer these materials, but if you prefer self-study, you can purchase SNAP books and mock test series online.
To make your choice easy, we have listed the Best books for SNAP exam preparation below. Given below is the table indicating the best books for SNAP General English:
|SNAP Preparation Book||Author/Publisher|
|How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for CAT||Arun Sharma & Meenakshi Upadhyay|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for the CAT||Nishit K Sinha|
|Word Power Made Easy||Norman Lewis|
|High School English Grammar & Composition||Wren & Martin|
Given below is the table indicating the best books for SNAP Quantitative Aptitude & Data Interpretation:
|SNAP Preparation Book||Author/Publisher|
|How to prepare for Quantitative for the CAT||Arun Sharma|
|How to Prepare for Data Interpretation for CAT||Arun Sharma|
|The Pearson Guide to Quantitative Aptitude for competitive exams||Pearson|
|Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT||Nishit K.Sinha|
Given below is the table indicating the best books for the SNAP Reasoning section:
|SNAP Preparation Book||Author/Publisher|
|How to Prepare for Logical Reasoning for the CAT||Arun Sharma|
|Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation for the CAT||Nishit K Sinha|
|A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning||RS Aggarwal|
Besides, SNAP preparation books are the best source of exam preparation for previous years’ question papers. Solving SNAP’s previous year’s question papers will give the candidates an idea of the types of questions asked in SNAP over the years. Since SNAP is an online exam, the previous years’ papers are not easily available.
In that case, candidates can practice SNAP sample papers and mock test series like the actual SNAP previous year papers. The benefits of practising SNAP in previous years’ question papers, sample papers and mock test series are listed below.
- The candidate will learn the SNAP question paper pattern, exam marking scheme, and weightage allotted to each section.
- The candidate will get to solve various SNAP questions, preparing them for tough, hard, easy, lengthy and tricky questions.
- Solving SNAP previous year papers will help the candidate develop the skill of smart selection of questions in the actual exam.
- By practising more and more questions, the candidate will develop speed and accuracy in solving the questions and develop tricks and shortcuts to save time in the examination.
SNAP 2024 Mock Test
SNAP 2024 Mock Tests are practice tests designed to replicate the actual SNAP exam environment. These tests hold significant importance for SNAP aspirants for the following reasons:
- Familiarization with Exam Pattern: Mock tests help candidates become familiar with the structure and format of the SNAP exam. They experience the actual test interface, which reduces anxiety and boosts confidence on exam day.
- Time Management: SNAP is a time-bound exam, and managing time effectively is crucial. Mock tests allow candidates to practice time management, helping them understand how to allocate time to each section and maximise their attempts.
- Self-Assessment: Mock tests serve as a self-assessment tool, enabling candidates to evaluate their preparation level. By analysing their performance, candidates can identify strengths and weaknesses in different sections and focus on areas that require improvement.
- Identifying Weak Areas: Through mock tests, candidates can pinpoint their weak areas. They can then strengthen these areas by dedicating more time and practice to improve their performance.
- Building Confidence: Regularly attempting mock tests builds confidence in candidates. As they perform well and improve over time, they become more confident in their abilities to tackle the actual SNAP exam.
- Strategy Development: Mock tests allow candidates to develop effective strategies for attempting the exam. They can experiment with different approaches to find the best technique for their strengths and preferences.
- Test Simulation: Taking multiple mock tests helps candidates simulate the pressure and stress of the actual exam. This experience is invaluable in managing nerves and maintaining composure during the test.
- Real-time Feedback: Some mock tests provide instant feedback on performance, including section-wise scores and solutions to questions. This feedback aids in understanding areas that need improvement.
SNAP conducting authorities and various coaching institutes typically offer SNAP Mock Tests as part of the exam preparation process. These mock tests simulate the SNAP exam environment and help candidates assess their preparation levels.
Here are some sources for SNAP 2024 Mock Tests:
- Official Website: The official SNAP website may provide official mock tests that candidates can access after registration or login.
- Coaching Institutes: Reputed coaching institutes specialising in MBA entrance exams often offer SNAP-specific mock tests as part of their study material or test series.
- Online Education Platforms: Several online learning platforms offer SNAP mock tests that candidates can take for practice and self-assessment.
- SNAP Previous Year Papers: Candidates can find SNAP previous year question papers online, which can serve as practice mock tests.
SNAP 2024 Preparation Tips
Candidates can check the given SNAP preparation tips for better preparations:
- Comprehensive Syllabus Review: Thoroughly examine the complete SNAP syllabus to understand all the topics and sections included in the exam. This will help you create a study plan and allocate sufficient time to each subject.
- Daily Practice: Regular practice is key to mastering the concepts. Set aside time daily to practice problems and questions from each topic per the syllabus. Consistent practice improves retention and problem-solving skills.
- Understand Exam Pattern: Familiarize yourself with the SNAP exam pattern, including the distribution of marks, the type of questions, and the marking scheme. This will aid in developing a strategy for time management during the exam.
- Create Formula Notes: Prepare notes containing important formulas and concepts for quick revision. These notes will come in handy during the final stages of preparation.
- Gradual Progression: Start your preparation by building a strong foundation in the basics of each subject. As you gain confidence, gradually move on to more complex and challenging topics.
- Mock Tests and Sample Papers: Use SNAP mock tests and sample papers to simulate the exam environment. Regularly attempting these tests will help you assess your progress and identify improvement areas.
- Time Management: Practice time management during your preparation as well. Allocate sufficient time for each subject and topic, and maintain a balanced approach to cover all sections.
- Stay Healthy and Focused: A healthy lifestyle is essential for effective preparation. Ensure you get adequate rest, exercise, and a balanced diet to stay physically and mentally fit. Avoid burnout by taking short breaks during study sessions.
- Seek Guidance: If needed, seek guidance from teachers, mentors, or coaching institutes to clarify doubts and gain insights into effective study techniques.
SNAP 2024 Admit Card
On 4th & 9th of December 2023, the SNAP admit card will become available for download. The authorities will make it accessible online, and candidates must use their login credentials, including the application number and date of birth, to obtain the admit card.
Only candidates who submit the registration form online before the deadline can download the admit card. Candidates should keep a printed copy of the admit card to bring on the examination day. Remember that a valid admit card and Photo ID are mandatory, and candidates must be permitted to take the examination.
How to Download Admit Card
To download the SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) admit card, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the Official Website: Go to the official website of SNAP (www.snaptest.org).
- Login: Look for the “Admit Card” or “Download SNAP Admit Card” link on the homepage. Click on it.
- Login Credentials: You will be redirected to a new page where you must enter your login credentials, such as your SNAP ID and password. This information was provided during registration.
- Download Admit Card: After logging in successfully, your SNAP admit card will be displayed on the screen. Review the details to ensure accuracy.
- Print the Admit Card: Once you have verified the information, click the “Download” or “Print” button to save the admit card to your device. A printout of the admit card is essential as you will need it on the examination day.
- Keep it Safe: Keep the printed admit card safe. It is a crucial document; you must present it with a valid Photo ID at the examination centre.
SNAP 2024 Exam Centers
Below are the SNAP 2024 exam centres where the authority will conduct the exam.
New Delhi – Gurugram
|Bilaspur (Himachal Pradesh)||Kolhapur||Rourkela|
Required Documents at the Exam time
At the time of the SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) examination, candidates are required to carry the following documents:
- SNAP Admit Card: The most crucial document to bring to the exam is the SNAP admit card. It contains essential information such as the candidate’s name, photograph, examination date, time, and venue. Download the admit card from the official website and print it out in advance.
- Photo ID Proof: Along with the admit card, candidates must also carry a valid Photo ID proof issued by the government. This can be any one of the following documents:
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Passport-sized Photograph: Candidates should bring a recent passport-sized photograph that matches the one uploaded during the application process. This photograph may be required for verification purposes.
SNAP 2024 Online Examination Instructions & Guidelines
Here are some SNAP 2024 Online Examination Instructions & Guidelines a candidate always keeps in mind while giving the exam.
- Technical Requirements: Ensure your computer or laptop meets the technical requirements for the online examination. Check for the supported browser, internet connection stability, and specific software requirements.
- Admit Card: Download and print the SNAP admit card from the official website. It is an essential document that you must carry to the exam.
- Login Credentials: Keep your login credentials (Username and Password) safe and readily accessible. You will need them to log in to the online examination portal.
- Test Practice: If the conducting body provides a mock or practice test, use it to familiarise yourself with the online exam format, navigation, and features.
- Exam Time and Schedule: Carefully note the exam date, time, and duration. Be prepared to log in at least 30 minutes before the scheduled start time to avoid any last-minute technical issues.
- System Check: Conduct a system check on the computer or laptop you plan to use for the exam. Ensure that the camera, microphone, and other hardware are functioning correctly.
- Quiet and Distraction-Free Environment: Choose a quiet and well-lit room for the examination to minimise distractions during the test.
- Avoid Unfair Practices: Avoid unfair means, plagiarism, or cheating during the exam. The conducting body takes strict action against such practices.
- Exam Format and Sections: Familiarize yourself with the exam format, number of sections, and time allotted for each section. Plan your time accordingly.
- Reading and Following Instructions: Read all instructions on the online exam portal before starting the test.
- Navigation: Understand how to navigate between questions, review and change answers, and move to the next section during the online exam.
- Saving Answers: Save your answers periodically to avoid losing your progress in case of any technical issues.
- Internet Connection: Ensure a stable internet connection throughout the exam to avoid disruptions.
- Submitting the Exam: Submit the online examination before the specified end time. Be cautious, as you may be unable to modify your answers after submission.
- Logout: Remember to log out properly from the examination portal after completing the test.
SNAP Exam Day Guidelines
Here are some general guidelines that candidates typically need to follow on the day of the SNAP examination:
- Reach the Exam Center Early: Plan to arrive at the exam centre well before the reporting time mentioned on your admit card. This allows you to complete the necessary formalities and settle in comfortably before the exam starts.
- Admit Card and ID Proof: Carry a printed copy of your SNAP admit card and a valid Photo ID proof (Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter ID, etc.). Make sure that the details on both documents match and are accurate.
- Required Stationery: As mentioned in the guidelines, bring black/blue ballpoint pens and other stationery required for the examination.
- Electronic Devices: Avoid carrying electronic devices, including mobile phones, smart watches, calculators, or any communication devices, as they are usually not allowed inside the exam hall.
- COVID-19 Safety Measures: If applicable, follow any COVID-19 safety protocols mandated by the exam authorities, such as wearing masks and maintaining social distancing.
- Security Check: Prepare for a security check at the entrance exam centre. Co-operate with the exam staff during this process.
- Seating Arrangement: Follow the invigilators’ instructions for seating arrangements inside the exam hall.
- Exam Instructions: Listen carefully to the exam supervisor’s instructions before the exam begins. Ensure you understand the rules and regulations of the exam hall.
- Question Paper and Answer Sheet: You will receive the question paper and an answer sheet once the exam starts. Read the instructions on the answer sheet carefully.
- Manage Time Wisely: Manage your time during the exam efficiently. Prioritise questions you are confident about and avoid spending too much time on a single question.
- Avoid Malpractice: Do not indulge in any malpractice, cheating, or plagiarism during the exam. It can lead to severe consequences, including disqualification.
- Use of Rough Sheets: Use the rough sheets provided for calculations or rough work. Return the rough sheets after the exam.
- Maintain Silence: Maintain silence inside the exam hall to avoid disturbing other candidates.
- Submit Answer Sheet: Once you complete the exam, submit your answer sheet to the invigilator before leaving the exam hall.
- Exit Procedure: Follow the exit procedure as instructed by the exam authorities.
SNAP Exam Timings and Reporting Time
The SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) is a national-level management entrance examination conducted by Symbiosis International University for admission to various MBA programs offered by its affiliated institutes. To ensure smooth and organised exam conduct, specific timings and reporting guidelines are set for all candidates appearing for SNAP 2023.
SNAP Exam Timings: The SNAP 2023 exam is scheduled from 2:00 to 3:00 PM. Candidates will have 1 hour (60 minutes) to attempt the exam questions. The exam will start at exactly 2:00 PM, and candidates must conclude the test within the stipulated time frame of 3:00 PM.
Reporting Time: Aspirants are required to report to their respective exam centres before the designated reporting time. While the exact reporting time may vary slightly depending on the exam centre and location, candidates are generally expected to arrive at the centre at least 30 minutes before the scheduled exam start time. Reporting early allows for necessary formalities, identity verification, and entry into the examination hall without any undue rush.
SNAP 2024 Answer Key
The SNAP 2024 answer key will be made available by the authority on the website before the result declaration. The answer key will be accessible only through online mode. By utilising the answer key, candidates can estimate their expected scores in the entrance exam. The answer key will encompass all the accurate answers to the SNAP 2024 entrance examination questions. Candidates who are dissatisfied with the answer key can raise objections against it. After thoroughly reviewing all the raised objections, the authority will release the final answer keys.
To check the SNAP answer key, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the authorized website.
- Locate and select the ‘SNAP Answer Key’ section.
- Input your SNAP ID or registered email ID.
- Enter your password and click on the sign-in button.
- The SNAP answer key will be shown on the screen.
SNAP 2024 Result
The SNAP Result 2024 is scheduled for release on 10 January 2024, conducted by the authority. Only those candidates who appeared for the entrance exam will have access to download the result. The result will be made available online on the official website. To check their result, candidates must log in using their credentials, including login ID and Password. The result will be displayed on the screen upon entering the valid details. Candidates should keep a printed copy of the result for future reference during the admission process.
How to check the SNAP Result
To check the SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) Result, follow these steps:
- Visit the Official Website: Go to the official website of SNAP (www.snaptest.org) using a web browser on your computer or mobile device.
- Find the Result Link: Look for the “SNAP Result 2024” or “SNAP 2024 Result” link on the homepage. This link is usually visible after the result has been declared.
- Login Credentials: Click on the result link to redirect you to a login page. Enter your login credentials, including your SNAP ID/username and password. These details were provided during registration.
- View Result: After providing the correct login details, your SNAP Result 2024 will be displayed on the screen. Review your scores and other relevant information.
- Download and Print: If required, you can download the result and take a printout for future reference during the admission process.
- Scorecard: Sometimes, the official SNAP scorecard is available for download separately. If provided, download the scorecard and keep it safe for admission purposes.
SNAP 2024 Cut-Off
The SNAP 2024 entrance exam scores will be recognised by 16 symbiosis institutes for MBA admission in 2024. Candidates achieving high scores in the SNAP exam will be shortlisted for MBA admission in prestigious symbiosis institutes such as SIBM Pune, SCMHRD Pune, and others. The cut-off marks for admission will be determined by various factors, including the difficulty level of the exam and the total number of students appearing for the test. The authority will release category-wise cut-off scores for candidates from different categories on the official website.
Factors Determining the SNAP 2024 Cutoff
The cutoff for the SNAP 2024 exam is the minimum score or percentile that candidates need to achieve to qualify for the next stage of the admission process in various MBA programs offered by symbiosis institutes. The cutoff marks are determined based on several factors to ensure fairness and efficiency in the admission process. Some key factors that influence the SNAP 2024 cutoff are
- Difficulty Level of the Exam: The difficulty level of the SNAP 2024 question paper is crucial in determining the cutoff. If the exam is relatively more challenging, the cutoff marks may be adjusted accordingly to account for the difficulty.
- Number of Test Takers: The total number of candidates appearing for the SNAP 2024 exam can impact the cutoff. Higher competition among candidates may result in a higher cutoff to shortlist the most deserving candidates.
- Total Seats Available: The number of seats available in Symbiosis institutes’ MBA programs is also significant. If there are limited seats, the cutoff may be higher to select only the top-performing candidates.
- Previous Year Cutoff Trends: The cutoff scores of previous years can serve as a reference point for setting the cutoff for SNAP 2024. It helps the authorities maintain consistency and avoid significant fluctuations in cutoff marks from year to year.
- Reservation Policy: The reservation policy of the respective institutes also influences the category-wise cutoff. To ensure fair representation, different categories (such as General, SC, ST, OBC, etc.) may have varying cutoff scores.
- Application and Registration Trends: The number of applications and registrations received for SNAP 2024 can impact the cutoff. A higher number of applicants may result in a more competitive cutoff.
- Institute Preferences: The popularity and demand for specific symbiosis institutes can influence the cutoff. Institutes with higher demand may have a slightly higher cutoff to shortlist candidates for their programs.
- Performance Distribution: The distribution of candidates’ scores in the SNAP 2024 exam also affects the cutoff. The cutoff may be adjusted if the overall performance is exceptionally high or low.
SNAP 2024 Selection Process
The SNAP exam is usually conducted by Symbiosis International (Deemed University) as an entrance test for various management programs its affiliated institutes offer. The selection process typically consists of the following stages:
- SNAP Registration: Interested candidates must first register for the SNAP exam within the specified application window. This usually occurs in the months leading up to the exam date.
- SNAP Exam: Registered candidates appear for the SNAP online test, which assesses their aptitude in general English, quantitative aptitude, data interpretation, analytical reasoning, and general awareness. The exam is usually held in December each year.
- SNAP Result: The results are declared after the exam, and candidates can check their scores and percentile.
- Shortlisting: Various Symbiosis institutes release cutoffs based on the SNAP scores. Candidates who meet the cutoff criteria set by each institute are shortlisted for the next stage.
- Institute-Specific Processes: Shortlisted candidates must apply separately to the institutes of their choice and participate in their respective selection processes. Each institute may have its criteria, which may include Group Exercise (GE), Written Ability Test (WAT), Personal Interaction (PI), or other evaluation methods.
- Final Merit List: The final selection is based on the candidate’s performance in SNAP, the institute-specific selection process, academic record, work experience (if applicable), and other factors.
SNAP 2024 Admission Procedure
Once candidates clear the SNAP 2024 exam, they will undergo further selection rounds to secure admission. These additional rounds include Group Exercise (GE), Personal Interaction (PI), and Writing Ability Test (WAT). The SNAP Admission Process will be conducted after the result declaration.
The authority will prepare the final merit list based on the candidates’ performance in all rounds. It is important to note that the SIU (Symbiosis International University) will not conduct centralised counselling. The weightage of each test in the final merit list is as follows:
Weightage for Final Merit List
|SNAP Score (out of 150, scaled down to 50 marks)||50|
|Group Exercise (GE)||10|
|Personal Interaction (PI)||30|
|Writing Ability Test (WAT)||10|
Required Documents at the Admission Time
Here are some common documents that are typically required during the admission process after clearing the SNAP exam:
- SNAP Admit Card: The original admit card of the SNAP exam is an essential document for the admission process. It serves as proof that the candidate appeared for the exam.
- SNAP Scorecard: The official SNAP scorecard, indicating the candidate’s score in the exam, is required for admission.
- Class X and XII Mark Sheets and Passing Certificates: Original or attested copies of the mark sheets and passing certificates of Class X and XII are usually required for verification.
- Graduation Mark Sheets and Degree Certificates: For candidates applying for MBA programs, original or attested copies of their graduation mark sheets and degree certificate are typically required.
- Category Certificate (if applicable): Candidates belonging to reserved categories (SC/ST/OBC) may need to provide a valid category certificate issued by the appropriate authority.
- Character Certificate: A character certificate from the last institution attended may be required for admission.
- Migration Certificate: Candidates from boards or universities other than the one where they completed their last education may need to submit a migration certificate.
- Passport-sized Photographs: Keep a few passport-sized photographs per the specifications required by the respective institute.
- SNAP Application Form Printout: Printout of the SNAP application form may be required for verification.
- Proof of Birth: A valid proof of date of birth, such as a birth certificate or Class X certificate, may be needed.
- Residence Proof: Candidates may need proof of residence or domicile.
- Other Relevant Documents: Any other documents the institute specifies for the admission process.
SNAP 2024 Participating Institute
The following are the participating institutes of SNAP 2024:
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management
- Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research
- Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development
- Symbiosis Institute of International Business
- Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management
- Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies
- Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication, Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management, Nashik
- Symbiosis Centre for Information
- Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Bengaluru
- Symbiosis School of Media & Communication, Bengaluru
- Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance
- Symbiosis Institute Of Business Management, Hyderabad
- Symbiosis School of Sports Sciences
Top Colleges Accepting SNAP Scores
A list of all the 15 Symbiosis MBA colleges accepting SNAP scores with their fee and expected SNAP Cut Offs.
|Name of Symbiosis College & Location||MBA Course Fee (Rs.in Lakhs)|
Expected SNAP 2023 Cut-off Percentile for Admission 2024
|SIBM (Symbiosis Institute of Business Management), Pune||24.59||98|
|SCMHRD (Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development) Pune||23.76||97|
|SIIB (Symbiosis Institute of International Business), Pune||19.86||93|
|SIBM (Symbiosis Institute of Business Management) Bangalore||19.1||90|
|Symbiosis Institute of Operations Management (SIOM) Nashik||16.64||87|
|SICSR (Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research) Pune||11||82|
|SIDTM (Symbiosis Institute of Digital And Telecom Management), Pune||15.1||83|
|SIMS (Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies), Pune||13.31||76|
|SIMC (Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication) Pune||14.34||72|
|SCIT (Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology), Pune||15.92||75|
|SIHS (Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences) Pune||12.62||60|
|SSBF (Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance), Pune||18.53||65|
|SSSS (Symbiosis School of Sports Sciences), Pune||11.28||55|
|SIBM (Symbiosis Institute of Business Management), Hyderabad||15.5||60|
|SIBM (Symbiosis Institute Of Business Management) Nagpur||15.7||55|
SNAP 2024 Contact Information
For contact information regarding SNAP, you can refer to the official website or contact the organising institute for information regarding SNAP. The contact information for SNAP 2024 was as follows:
- Website: https://www.snaptest.org/
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +91-20-39116226 / 27
- Address: Symbiosis Test Secretariat, Symbiosis International (Deemed University), Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune – 412115
SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) is a significant and competitive management entrance exam in India. It is a gateway for aspiring students seeking admission to esteemed postgraduate management programs at Symbiosis International (Deemed University) and its affiliated institutes. With its comprehensive assessment of aptitude in verbal reasoning, quantitative analysis, data interpretation, and general awareness, SNAP effectively identifies promising candidates with the potential to excel in the dynamic business world. Aspiring test-takers must remain diligent in their preparation and stay updated with the latest information from the official SNAP website to maximise their chances of success in this rigorous and sought-after examination.
SNAP 2024 FAQs
What is the SNAP exam conducted for?
Symbiosis National Aptitude Test, popular as SNAP, is the MBA Entrance Exam for Admission to 16 Symbiosis Institutes in India. Every year around 1 lakh students from all disciplines, including Engineering, Commerce, Humanities and even Law, take the SNAP Test to get into the 2,500 MBA seats in Symbiosis colleges.
How many SNAP exam attempts?
The SNAP exam duration is 60 minutes without a break. The total number of questions is 60. Up to three attempts are allowed for every aspirant (you must pay the fee per attempt). Every question carries 1 mark, with a negative marking of – 0.25 marks for every wrong attempt.
What is the minimum score in SNAP?
SNAP Cut off marks 2023 are expected to be 44+ for SIBM Pune, 40+ for SCMHRD & SIBM Bengaluru, 30-40 for SIIB, SCIT, SIOM Nashik, and between 25-30 for other colleges, including SITM Pune, SIMS Pune, and SIHS Pune.
What are SNAP exam fees?
The SNAP exam fees are Rs 1950 for a single test and Rs 3900 for two test dates opted. Candidates can choose multiple dates to improve their chances of admission to various participating institutes.
Which symbiosis is best for MBA?
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM) Pune is the best for MBA. SIBM Pune was founded in 1978 and is the flagship institute of Symbiosis International University’s Faculty of Management. It has come a long way since its inception 39 years ago to become the top MBA college in Pune.
What is a good score in SNAP?
A score of around 40 – 45 out of 60 can be considered a good score in SNAP, and it can help the candidates seek admission to the top colleges.
What is the highest score in the SNAP exam?
Each candidate’s highest SNAP score differs and depends on their targeted college. Candidates applying for top colleges such as SIBM Pune must aim for a score above 42-45; for candidates applying for lower-ranking colleges, a score of 25+ would be sufficient.
When will the SNAP 2024 Application form start?
Registration for the SNAP exam begins on 23rd August 2023 and concludes on 23rd November 2023. Prospective candidates must complete the registration process within this period to be eligible for the examination, which serves as an admission gateway to various prestigious Symbiosis International University-affiliated institutes.
Can I request a change in the exam centre cities I have selected while filling out the application form?
There is no provision to change the exam centre once the SNAP application form has been submitted. Candidates must only appear for the test at the exam centre mentioned on the SNAP 2024 admit card.
What will be the last date for submission of the application form?
Applicants must fill the application form with valid and complete details only, as any invalid or incomplete details can cause rejection of the application form. Candidates can only apply for a maximum of 2 tests out of 3. The last date to submit the application form is till 23rd November 2023.
Can I submit the application form offline mode?
SNAP Registration will be started through online mode. No offline form will be available to fill. Candidates must fill out the application form for SNAP 2024 from the first week of August 2023.
I am not satisfied with my SNAP 2024 score. How can I appeal for re-checking?
If you are dissatisfied with your SNAP 2024 score, unfortunately, there is no provision for re-checking or appeals. The results are final, and no review process is available. However, you can try again in the next SNAP cycle to improve your score and chances of admission.
What types of questions will be there in the entrance examination?
The exam will consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). 4 sections will be there – General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Current Affairs, and Reasoning. For each correct answer, one mark will be awarded.
What do you mean by particular questions in the quantitative section?
Quantitative Aptitude Questions will be asked from topics like Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Mensuration, Number Systems, Logarithm, Linear Equations & Quadratic Equations, Set Theory, Arithmetic, Progressions, Binomial Theorem, Surds and Indices, Inequalities, Permutation & Combination, Probability Functions, Mixtures & Allegations, Coordinate Geometry, Series, Graphs-Pie Chart, Bar Graphs, Tables.
Will there be any negative markings in the examination?
SNAP Exam has negative marking. For every wrong answer, 1/4 mark (0.25 marks) will be deducted.