Latest Applications Open 2023:
Tamil Nadu UG NEET Counselling 2023 Stray Round has been Started on 23rd September 2023. 2nd Round Seat Allotment has been Released on 31st August 2023. The provisional Rank List has been Released now. The NEET is a national-level medical entrance examination conducted by the NTA. There will be no state-level exam to provide admission to these courses. In Tamil Nadu, Counselling for 85% of seats will be handled by the Selection Committee, Directorate of Medical Education.
After qualifying for the NEET Exam, candidates must appear in the counselling process to get admission. The MCC (medical council committee) organises the counselling of 15% of All India Quota seats. The respective state authorities will administrate the counselling for another 85% of the state quota.
The candidates participating in the Tamil Nadu NEET Counselling have to fill out the counselling application form. Seat allotment will be done based on NEET score, choice preferences, category, and seat availability.
Tamil Nadu UG NEET Counselling 2023 – Started
Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS Counselling Schedule 2023
Counselling Dates for Quota Management & Government Quota
|Notification release||23rd July 2023|
|Registration Started||25th July 2023|
|Last date for issue of application||3rd August 2023|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||4th – 5th August 2023|
|Result||6th August 2023|
|Downloading the Provisional Allotment Order||7th – 11th August 2023|
|Last Date of Joining||11th August 2023|
Selection & Admission Procedure for Tamil Nadu Counselling 2023
- Qualified candidates can participate in the counselling process. Candidates need to fill out the counselling application form and submit it before the last date.
- Fill in all the details carefully.
- Candidates have to upload their scanned photo and signature.
- Candidates are supposed to pay the counselling fee of Rs. 500/-
- SC and ST candidates are not required to pay the fee.
- DD should be drawn in favour of “The Secretary, Selection Committee” Kilpauk, Chennai-10, payable at Chennai.
- The merit list will be based on marks obtained in the qualifying exam and NEET 2023.
- The merit list will be published on the official website.
- Candidates will be called for counselling according to their merit list.
Filling Choice and locking:
- Candidates need to fill in the choices at the time of counselling.
- Candidates must present for counselling in person at the specified venue and date.
- Candidates should download the call letter from the website.
- The allotment of seats will be done through the counselling process.
- Seat allotment will be based on the filled choices and the availability of seats.
Reporting to the Allotted College
- After the seat allotment, candidates must report to the allotted college to confirm their seats.
- Candidates must produce the allotted college’s allotment letter, documents, and admission fees.
- Candidates have to go through the medical examination at their respective colleges.
|Most Backward Class||20%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||18%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||1%|
- HSC or equivalent exam mark sheet.
- HSC hall ticket.
- 10th class mark sheet.
- Transfer certificate.
- Nativity certificate (if applicable).
- Permanent Community Certificate Card.
- Certificate proof of study from VIII to XII Standard.
- First graduate certificate (if applicable).
- Category certificate.
- NEET scorecard.
If you have any other Tamil Nadu NEET Counseling 2023 questions, you may ask your Queries by commenting below.