Latest Applications Open 2023:
Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 Stary Round Counselling has been Started on 23rd September 2023. Counselling has been Started on 11th September 2023. 2nd Round Counselling Process Last Date has been Extended till 7th September 2023. Online Registration Last Date has been extended till 3rd August 2023. The Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Tamil Nadu, will manage the candidates’ Tamil Nadu MBBS and BDS admission. As per the candidates’ eligibility, admission will be provided to the candidates in MBBS and BDS programs.
Candidates must have qualifying marks in the Examination of the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) UG to get admission to the various medical and dental colleges of Tamil Nadu State to complete their MBBS and BDS programs.
Here, through this article, the applicants will get the complete information of Tamil Nadu MBBS and BDS Admission in which includes Tamil Nadu MBBS and BDS Admission dates, application form, and eligibility criteria.
Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 – Started
Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS Admission 2023
The Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS admission can be done only by NEET Entrance Exam.
Those Applicants are seeking admission to the MBBS and BDS programs from the medical and dental colleges of Tamil Nadu state; they can fill out the application form online only.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
After qualifying in the NEET Entrance examination, the NTA will Prepare the Merit List by which seats will be Allotted to the NEET Qualified Candidates.
Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS Admission Eligibility Criteria
The applicants should check their eligibility criteria, mentioned below for candidates, and it is necessary for the candidates.
- Candidates should be a citizen of India & OCI.
- The age of the candidates should be at least be 17 years of age as of the Last week of December 2023.
- The Maximum age is 25 years & 5 Years’ Extension is allowed for the Reserve categories.
- Applicants should be qualified in the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (Academic) examination with minimum eligible marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology conducted by Tamil Nadu State Board/any other equivalent board in only one attempt.
- Candidates must have passed Class 12 with Physics, Chemistry Biology and English as subjects. They also must have passed in the subjects mentioned above individually. They must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ST-40%, SC-PH/ST-PH/OBC-PH/GEN-PH-45%) in aggregate at the exam to be eligible for Tamil Nadu MBBS admission 2023.
- Applying candidates should be residents of Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates should have to score the required minimum percentile in the NEET 2023 UG examination.
Top Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu
- Christian Medical College – Vellore
- Madras Medical College – Chennai
- Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai
- Stanley Medical College, Chennai
- Coimbatore Medical College – Coimbatore
- PSG Institute Of Medical Sciences And Research – Coimbatore
- Madurai Medical College, Madura
- 12government Chengalpattu Medical College, Kanchipuram
- Srm University Kattankulathur, Chennai
- Govt Mohan Kumaramangalam Medical College – Salem
- Sree Balaji Medical College And Hospital – Chennai
- Rt Perundurai Medical College – Erode
- Faculty Of Nursing Sri Ramachandra Medical College And Research Institute, Chennai
- Srm University, College Of Occupational Therapy, Kanchipuram
- Some College Of Physiotherapy, Kanchipuram
- Saveetha College Of Nursing, Poonamallee
Required Minimum Percentile
|Categories||Minimum Percentile Required|
|General (UR)||50th Percentile|
|ST/SC/OBC (Including PH of ST/SC/OBC)||40th Percentile|
|UR PH||45th Percentile|
Selection Procedure/ Counseling 2023
The NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test) UG-scored students have been available to participate in the Counseling.
- Once the Candidates qualify for the NEET entrance examination, the counselling process will be carried out by the MCC and DGHS, For Provide Admission into 15% of AIQ Seats and 85% of State Quota seats.
- All the seats will be allotted to the respective candidates only after the verification of the documents. As per the rank obtained, options filled and seat availability, the seats will be allotted to the candidates.
- NEET Candidates can download the seat allotment letter Allotted by Rank secured in the NEET examination. And report to the allotted college along with all necessary documents after the allotment of a seat.
If you any queries regarding Tamil Nadu MBBS/BDS Admission 2023, you can ask your query leave comments below.