Telangana ITI 2023 Application Form can be FIlled till 10th June 2023. The Department of Employment and Training, Telangana has managed the Telangana ITI admission for the candidates to offer them admission in various Government or private Industrial Training Institutes.
Those applicants are interested and eligible to get admission in the various ITI institutes of Telangana State; they can fill the Application Form online mode by visiting the official website.
Many students may appear in the various courses of the various industrial technical institute, they can fill the Application Form online mode by visiting the official website. Through this content, students will get detailed information on Telangana ITI Admission 2023.
Telangana ITI 2023 Notification – Application Form Filled till 10th Jun
Telangana ITI 2023 Application Form can be Filled till 10th June 2023. Click Here to Check Application Form Details.
Courses offered through Telangana ITI 2023
The Telangana ITI offers various engineering and non-engineering courses to the students such as
|022||Plastic Processing Operator|
|038||Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant)|
|040||Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)|
|048||Mechanic Computer Hardware|
|213||Sheet Metal Worker|
|215||Mechanic Motor Vehicle|
|218||Mechanic (Refrigeration and Air-Conditioner)|
|220||Information Communication Technology System Maintenance|
|266||Mechanic Auto Body Painting|
|267||Mechanic Auto Body Repair|
|133||Dental Laboratory Technician|
|242||Computer Operator and Programming Assistant|
|112||Health Sanitary Inspector|
|114||Hospital House Keeping|
|117||Li tho Offset Machine Minder|
|257||Pre/Preparatory School Management (Assistant)|
|259||Stenographer & Secretarial Assistant (English)|
|076||Driver cum Mechanic (Light Motor Vehicle)|
TTelangana ITI 2023 Quick Link
|Notification (Released)||Merit List|
|Important Dates||Admission Procedure|
|Application / Registration||Eligibility Criteria|
Telangana ITI Highlights
|Exam Name||Telangana ITI|
|Full-Form||Telangana Industrial Technical Institutes|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Exam Type||Diploma Level|
|Conducting Body||Department of Employment and Training, Telangana has managed the Telangana ITI|
|Application Date||17th May to 10th June 2023|
|Helpline||Tel: 8121601000, 9490599291|
|Email Id: [email protected]|
Telangana ITI Admission Schedule 2023
There is the Admission Schedule of Telangana ITI has mentioned below for the students and they should have to check it.
|The online application process will start from||17th May 2023|
|Last date of application submission||10th June 2023|
|Document verification||4th week of July 2023|
|1st phase seats allotted||4th week of August 2023|
|2nd Phase Seat Allotted||2nd week of September 2023|
|2nd Phase Seat Allotted||1st week of October 2023|
|Options for second round allotment||To be Announced|
Telangana ITI Application Form 2023
Those students who are interested to get admission to the various institutes of the Department of Employment and Training, Telangana, can fill the Application Form online mode by visiting the official website. The Application Form filling procedure will be provided below for the students.
- Telangana ITI 2023 Application Form has been released on 17th May 2023.
- The Last Date to Submit Application Form is 10th July 2023.
- Primarily, candidates should have to go on the official web page of the Department of Employment and Training, Telangana.
- Candidates should have registered themselves by submitting registration ID and password and they will get the login details.
- The applicants should have to fill the Application Form with all the personal and qualification details in the required field.
- They have to upload the scanned documents in the Application Form and after entering all the details, candidates have to submit and also take the printout of it for future use.
Telangana ITI Admission Eligibility Criteria 2023
Candidates should have to check their Eligibility Criteria before filling the Application Form and they must check it before applying. The Eligibility Criteria details are mentioned below.
- Candidates should belong to Indian citizenship.
- Candidates should have done the 10th Examination organized by the State Board of Secondary Education, Telangana, or any other examination recognized as equivalent such as the Indian Council for Secondary Education (ICSE), Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Telangana Open School Society (TOSS), National Institute of Open School (NIOS).
- A.P. Open School Society (APOSS) and 10th class examination organized by various State Boards of Secondary Education in India.
- Those applicants who will be qualified in the 8th class exam are also eligible for admission into certain Trades such as Wireman, Painter General, Carpenter, Sheet Metal Worker, Mason (Building Constructor), and Welder depending upon the condition that if 10th class passed/ failed students are not available.
- The minimum age limit for the candidate would be 14 years as of the admission year. However, there is no provision for the upper age.
Telangana ITI Merit List 2023
Those applicants who have obtained qualified marks in the previous qualifying examination; will be shortlisted in the Merit List. On the official website, the Merit List will declare and the Merit List students will go to the next level of education.
The authorities will notify the Merit List and seat allotment procedure on the official website itself and SMS on the registered phone number.
Telangana ITI Seat Reservation 2023
The seat will be allotted to the candidates on the “Merit-cum-Reservation”. The category-wise reservation is mentioned below.
Telangana ITI Counseling 2023
Candidates will be call out for the Counseling Procedure if they are shortlisted in the Merit List and they should have to select their trade and college.
To attend the counseling session, applicants will get the seat allotment letter from the authority.
The counseling procedure will be conducted in the 3rd week of July 2023.
The selected candidates should have to carry the required documents for verification. The seat will be allotted to the students after the provisional allotment in the counseling session.
Required Documents for Verification
Candidates should have to carry these required documents for verification
- The hard copy of the filled-in Application Form
- SSC Memo marks (Class 10th Mark sheet)
- Date of Birth certificates (For those who have not qualified SSC)
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority
- Certificate of residence
- Bonafide certificate
- Conduct certificate from the last studied institution
- Ex-serviceman certificate/ Parent’s Discharge Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Physical Handicapped certificate
For any other queries about Telangana ITI Admission 2023, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.