The Telangana ITI Admission is managed by the Department of Employment and Training, Telangana State to offer admission to the applicants in various Government or private Industrial Training Institutes to complete their various engineering and non-engineering trades.
Every year, there are many candidates may appear to complete their aspiring trades on the basis of marks scored in the previous qualifying examination.
Admission will be provided to the candidates on the basis of Eligibility Criteria. From this article, applicants will know the complete information of Telangana ITI Merit List 2023.
Telangana ITI Merit List 2023
Those candidates will be qualified in the previous qualifying examination and they have submitted their Application Form, they will be shortlisted in the Merit List.
On the official website, the Merit List will publish and the Merit List candidates will go to the next level of education.
From the official website, applicants will be updated about the Merit List and seat allotment procedure by on the official website itself SMS on the registered phone number.
Telangana ITI 2023 Merit Date
|Important events||Dates 2023|
|Application forms available||May 2023|
|Submission of Application Form||June 2023|
|Merit List Date||June 2023|
|Allotment of seats||July 2023|
|Printing of allotment letter by candidates Admission by the candidates by producing allotment letter to concerned ITI & deposit of fees||July 2023|
How to Check Telangana ITI Merit List 2023
Following are the procedure has mentioned below for the candidates to check Merit List and they have to follow it.
- Primarily, applicants must have to visit the official website of the Department of Employment and Training, Telangana State.
- Candidates will get the Merit List link of various trades on a web page and they should have to click on it.
- After clicking on the link, Merit List will display to the candidates and the applicants can check their name provided in the Merit List and download it.
Telangana ITI Seat Reservation 2023
The seat will be allotted to the candidates on the “Merit-cum-Reservation”. The category-wise reservation mentioned below.
Telangana ITI Counseling 2023
Those applicants are shortlisted in the Merit List, they will be called out for the counseling procedure and they must have to fill their choices at the time of counseling.
To attend the counseling session, candidates will get the seat allotment letter from the authority. The counseling procedure will be conducted in the 3rd week of July.
The selected candidates must have to carry the required documents for verification. The seat will be allotted to the students after the provisional allotment in the counseling session.
Required Documents for Verification
Candidates should have to carry these required documents for verification
- The hard copy of filled-in Application Form
- SSC Memo marks (Class 10th Mark sheet)
- Date of Birth certificates (For those who have not qualified SSC)
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority
- Certificate of residence
- Bonafide certificate
- Conduct certificate from the last studied institution
- Ex-serviceman certificate/ Parent’s Discharge Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Physical Handicapped certificate
For any other queries about Telangana ITI Merit List 2023, you can leave your queries below in the comment box