Latest Applications Open 2023:
TISS Application Form 2024 will be Released soon for Various Courses. TISS is referred to as Tata Institute of Social Sciences it is a Deemed University established in 1936. The Tata Institute of Social Sciences manages TISSNET Exam.
It offers admission in various courses of post-graduation courses through this examination. Several bachelor’, Masters’s, and Doctoral programs in interdisciplinary areas are offered by the TISS Campuses at Mumbai, Hyderabad, Guwahati, and Tuljapur.
Through this article, candidates can check details about TISS 2024 Registration including Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to Apply.
TISS Application Form 2024 – Released soon
TISS 2024 Application Form
Interested candidates can fill the TISS 2024 application form through online mode on official portal. Fill out and submit TISS 2024 application form before the maturity date.
Here we are providing some important instructions for TISS 2024 application form:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- TISS 2024 Application Form will be Released soon for UG & MA Courses.
- Candidates will find the TISS 2024 application form for Under Graduate Courses through online mode only from the official website.
- Authority will provide TISS 2024 application form For Post Graduate Courses online and offline.
- Applier will find the offline application form through Speed Post by sending an application request with application form fee to the below address.
Assistant Registrar (Academic),
TATA Institute of Social Sciences,
Deonar Mumbai, 400088
Necessary Documents to Submit Along With the Application Form
- Graduation Mark Sheets (for Under Graduate Courses)
- Caste Certificate (Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes)
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (Other Backward Classes)
- Disability Certificate (Persons With Disability)
- Bonafide Certificate from candidates, who are in Final Year of Degree (for Under Graduate Courses)
- One Stamp Sized Recent Photograph
Candidates have to pay the application form along with form fees as per mentioned below in table. Fees can be paid online or by way of offline mode.
The application form fee for Under Graduate Courses is Rs. 1,025 /- (for Rs. 275 /- for Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) category).
The application form fee for Post Graduate Programs is below.
|Unreserved||Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)|
|Payment Through Internet Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card|
|Program 1||Rs. 1,030 /-||Rs. 260 /-|
|Program 2||Rs. 2,060 /-||Rs. 520 /-|
|Program 3||Rs. 3,090 /-||Rs. 780 /-|
|Payment Through State Bank of India Challan|
|Program 1||Rs. 1,000 /-||Rs. 250 /-|
|Program 2||Rs. 2,000 /-||Rs. 500 /-|
|Program 3||Rs. 3,000 /-||Rs. 750 /-|
TISS 2024 Eligibility Criteria
In order to get into the Tata Institute of Social, Sciences the applier needs to satisfy all TISS 2024 Eligibility Criteria. Candidates have to check whether they are eligible to apply or not. The application will be rejected of that applier for those who do cover up the criteria provided.
The Eligibility criteria i.e qualification, age, and additional eligibility are given in the table below.
|Program||Qualifying Examination||Age Limit||Additional Eligibility|
|B.A.||10 + 2 or equivalent examination in any stream from any recognized Board||Less than 23 Years at the time of taking the Bachelor’s Admission Test||Appearing candidates are also eligible for application
Students who qualify their academic qualification in the International Baccalaureate Diploma and will be completing 10 + 2 Examination by June 2024 are also eligible for application.
|M.A.||Bachelor’s Degree in the pattern of 10 + 2 + 3 or 10 + 2 + 4 or 10 + 2 + 2 + 1 from any recognized University||Not Available||Students who satisfy all the Bachelor’s Degree Examination requirements by 10 June 2024 are also eligible for application.|
TISS 2024 Important Dates
Aspirant candidates needs to check the TISS 2024 important events and exam dates (Tentative). Exam dates like of Release of the application, and Last date to submit the application form etc.
For NTA CUET (UG)
|CUET Registration 2024
|Start the application process||February 2024|
|Last Date to Apply||March 2024|
|Last day to pay the online fee||March 2024|
|Application Correction Dates||March 2024|
For M.A Course
|TISSNET 2024||Dates (Tentative)|
|Availability of Application Form||December 2023|
|Last Date for Online Application Submission||January 2024|
TISS 2024 How to Apply
With the help of guidelines given below, the applier will get help to fill TISS 2024 application form. Candidates can get TISS 2024 application via online/offline mode. Follow the below-listed steps to complete the TISS 2024 form filling process easily.
Here we are providing the step by step procedure for TISS 2024 registration:
- Visit the official website link. (link will be given above)
- Click on the link “Registration and Application”.
- Fill all the registration details and click on the “Submit” button.
- You will receive the user ID and password on the registered email ID or mobile number.
- Enter your login details and click on the “Login” button.
- Fill other details like a basic, qualifying exam, exam center, etc.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature, and requirement certificate (if applicable).
- Now, click on the “Continue to Payment” option.
- Pay the application fee through online or offline
- The application form will be submitted for scrutiny.
- Check the application status after two days of application submission.
- Once the application is approved, take the printout for further use.
If you have any other Questions related to TISS 2024 Application Form, you may ask your Queries by commenting below.