Latest Applications Open 2023:
IGIDR Admission 2024 Application Form will be Released soon for M.Sc & PhD Courses.
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research is known as IGIDR will come up with notification for qualified applicants to admission in PG Courses for the academic year 2024.
This article touches upon some of the information regarding the IGIDR Admission 2024 application process, eligibility criteria, and other information on this page below.
IGIDR Admission 2024 Notification – Application Released soon
- M.Sc (Economics)
- M.Phil, Ph.D. (Development Studies)
IGIDR 2024 Important Dates
Candidates must check the important dates to apply for IGIDR
For M.Sc & PhD Courses
|Availability of Application Form||March 2024|
|Last date of Submission of Application||May 2024|
|Last Date of Online Fee Payment||May 2024|
|Issue of Admit Card||June 2024|
|Date of IGIDR- Computer-Based Test||June 2024|
|Declaration of Result||July 2024|
IGIDR 2024 Application Form
IGIDR Admission 2024 Application Form will be Released soon for M.Sc & PhD Courses. Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research is needed to fill the Application Form for IGIDR Admission 2024.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
The application procedure is online, and the applicants can fill the admission form through the exam website firmly to the agenda.
Steps to Apply
- Applicants have to visit the IGIDR website click on the option “Apply Online” which will open a new screen.
- To go into the application, relate to the tab “Click here for New Registration” and type Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be created by the system and exhibited on the screen. The applicant would keep count of the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be directed.
- If the applicant is inept to complete the application form at a single shot, they can save the data previously arrived by picking Save and Next tab.
- In advance of the tender of the online application, applicants are advised to use the save and next facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- Visually Impaired applicants would fill the application form sensibly and substantiate the details to guarantee that the same are correct preceding final submission.
- It is mandatory to sensibly fill and authenticate the minutiae available in the online application as making an alteration is not feasible after getting on the final submit button.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelled correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Bear out your minutiae and Save your application by getting on the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications.
- Applicants can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Decide on the Preview Tab to preview and attest to the complete application form before submitting it
- Alter details, if mandatory, and go for final submit only after substantiating and making certain that the photograph, signature accompanied, and other details furnished by you are precise.
- Connect to the ‘Payment’ Tab and advance towards payment.
- The application form is put together with the payment access. The fee procedure of Rs 500 (Rs 100/- for SC/ST/PD) can be completed via merely Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
- After the accomplishment of the proceedings, an e-Receipt will be produced. Contenders are entailed to grab a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form.
- General Category: Rs 500/- only
- SC/ST/PD Category: Rs 100/- only
IGIDR 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for diverse courses are manifold, therefore, applicants have to confirm the eligibility for the course for which they are applying. All the applications of unqualified applicants mean to be abruptly excluded.
For M.Sc. (Economics)
B.A./B.Sc. in Economics/B.Com./B.Stat. /B.Sc. (Physics or Mathematics)/B.Tech./B.E. with as a minimum 55% total marks for Economics discipline and 60% aggregate marks in other fields. The applicant should have taken mathematics at the higher secondary or higher level.
For M.Phil / Ph.D. courses
M.A./M.Sc in Economics/M.Stat./M.Sc. (Physics or Mathematics or Environmental Science or Operations Research)/M.B.A./M.Tech./M.E./B.Tech./B.E. with as a minimum 55% aggregate marks for Economics discipline and 60% total marks in other fields. The applicant should have taken mathematics at the higher secondary or higher level.
IGIDR 2024 Exam Pattern
Before appearing for the online examination, applicants must check the following Exam pattern for M.Sc and M.Phil /Ph.D. program exam.
For M. Sc. Programme
|Name of Test||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Comprehension, Reasoning and Analytical Ability||40||40||Composite Time of 180 Minutes|
|Advanced Mathematics (Bachelors Ancillary Level)||30||30|
For M.Phil./ Ph.D. Program
|Name of Test||Number of Question||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Comprehension, Reasoning, and Analytical Ability||80||80||Composite Time of 180 Minutes|
How to Prepare for IGIDR 2024
Follow the tips and guidelines for the preparation for IGIDR 2024:
- It is imperative that you go through the syllabus of institutes to get your hands on the basic material.
- Consider taking previous year question papers to know the questions expected in the exam.
- You need to have a cognizant determination of keeping up to date with speed and exactitude to know the topics involved.
- Do not be unenthusiastic; bear a constructive mind and views while preparing for the IGIDR.
- Revision is quintessential to keep a comprehensive cognizance, as taking on more topics precise in the close days of preparation will only to up the misunderstanding and slighter conclusion.
IGIDR 2024 Admit Card
IGIDR Admission 2024 Admit Card will be Released soon for M.Sc & PhD Courses. The Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research has start off the procedure of distributing the Admit Card 2024 intended for the Online Exam.
The testing place will be informed in the call letter. The Admit Cards on the official portal of IGIDR and the applicants can download their Admit Card to be present in the Exam organized by IGIDR.
A distinct Centre/venue wise list of applicants for an online test of IGIDR has also been available. Applicants download the admit card from the link offered on the website.
Steps to Download the Admit Card
- At the start, visit the official website
- Then try to find the link available on the page of IGIDR
- Now provide for application no
- Get on submit button and move to the next step
- Download the admit card and keep the photocopy for further reference
IGIDR 2024 Result
Results for M.sc., M.Phil/Ph.D. entrances exam 2024 will be offered for all those who have taken the exam. IGIDR will take the undertaking of providing the list of qualified contenders for the interview.
The links for the results and interview is specified on the page. The result will be distributed by dint of online. The applicants can be vigilant of some indispensable login details to download the result.
It will be needed to check each info is precise otherwise the scorecard which is also acknowledged as a result will not be existing on the official page. The result will be generated in an online manner.
Steps to Download the Result
- Click on the link of result
- Candidates have to open the result link
- Then provide the application number and date of birth to check the result
- The result will be made accessible on the screen
- Now download the Result
- After downloading the result, make its copy.
IGIDR 2024 Admission/ Counselling
Applicants will be chosen for performance in an online test and an interview. The Online Test will be discrete for M.Sc. and M.Phil./Ph.D. applicants. The Online test meant for both M.Sc. and M.Phil./Ph.D. will stress general aptitude, analytical ability, and mathematical skills at suitable levels.
Besides, M.Sc. applicants will choose to respond to a section on Economics or Mathematics at the undergraduate level. Based on the occurrence in the Online test, selected contenders will be invited for an interview at IGIDR.
All applicants presenting in final degree examinations on or before July 15, 2024, are eligible to appear for the Online Test. But, their admission will be interim and bound by acquiring 55% or 60% collective marks, in their final degree examination for the M.Sc & M.Phil./Ph.D. applicants.
For any other queries about IGIDR Admission 2024, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.