TN GNM 2023 Application Form will be Released Soon. The Directorate of Medical Education will be responsible for conducting an admission procedure for the eligible applicants every year with the motive of providing maximum opportunities to the qualified applicants to get admission in GNM courses offered in different government and private nursing institutions in the state of Tamil Nadu.
Applicants who want to get admission in GNM Nursing course which is also known as General Nurses and Midwifery courses offered in different nursing institutions located in the state of Tamil Nadu need to meet the eligibility criteria set by the institute, as official authorities will provide admission to only those applicants who meet the eligibility criteria completely.
Applicants will be able to get all the notifications about the admission procedure on the official website of the university in online mode only as official authorities that is the Tamil Nadu State Nursing Council will be responsible for releasing all the details on the website itself.
TN GNM 2023 Notification – Application Soon
TN GNM 2023 Application Form will be Released Soon. Click Here to Check the Application Details.
TN GNM 2023 Exam Highlights
|Exam Name||TN GNM|
|Full-Form||Tamil Nadu General Nurse & Midwifery Course|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Tamil Nadu Nurses And Midwives Council|
|Helpline||Tel No. – 91-44-4678 6539|
|Email – [email protected]|
TN GNM 2023 Exam Dates
The important information related to the important events and dates is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
|Application forms available for the applicants||To be announced|
|Submission date of online application forms||To be announced|
|Merit List||To be announced|
|Call Letter||To be announced|
|Counseling Ist Phase||To be announced|
|Commencement of classes||To be announced|
TN GNM 2023 Application Form
The important information related to the application form is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- TN GNM 2023 Application Form will be Released Soon.
- The last date to apply online till Last week of August 2023.
- Applicants will be able to get the application form in online mode only.
- There are no other modes available for the applicants to get the application form.
- However, to appear for the admission procedure applicants are instructed to check all the important instructions related to the admission procedure and also meet the eligibility criteria set by the institute.
- Official authorities will provide admission to only those applicants who meet the eligibility criteria completely.
- Once the eligibility criteria are checked applicants, need to start filling the application form.
- And to fill the application form, applicants need to download the application form cum prospectus from the official website of the institution.
- Once the application form is downloaded, applicants need to start filling the application form.
- Applicants are instructed to fill the application form according to the educational documents.
- In the application form applicants need to enter below mention details as needed:
- Personal details – name, date of birth, email id, address, etc.
- Educational qualification details – past qualifying exam, marks scored in the last qualifying exam, school/institution of the past qualifying exam, etc.
- Contact details – contact number (primary and secondary).
- Parents or guardians details – mothers and fathers name, the occupation of mother and father, the contact information of mother and father, address, etc.
- And some additional information – gender, etc.
- Once the above mention details are entered applicants, need to check the information again in the application form.
- After that applicants need to pay the application fee and take a printout of the application form.
- Once the printout of the application form is taken applicants need to submit the duly filled application form.
TN GNM 2023 Application Fee
The important information related to the application fee is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- The application form is an important part of the application process.
- So applicants are instructed to pay the application fee before the due date to complete the application
- Applicants need to pay the application fee before the due date decided by the official authorities.
- However, all the information about the application fee will be mention on the official website of the institution.
- Applicants are instructed to pay Rs 200/- as an application fee for the admission procedure.
- Applicants need to pay the application fee in offline mode only.
- Official authorities will not accept any other mode for the payment of the application fee.
- In offline mode, applicants need to pay the application fee by demand draft.
- Applicants must note that the DD made should be drawn in favor of the “The Registrar, TamilNadu Nurses, and Midwives Council, Chennai” payable at Chennai Branch.
- Applicants need to send the DD of the application fee to the institute before the due
TN GNM 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The important information related to the eligibility criteria is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- HSC exam should be completed by the applicant from a known board.
- To get admission to the GNM course, the applicants must have completed the ANM Nursing course from a known nursing institution.
- Applicants who belong to the General category must score a minimum of 40% marks in the HSC exam.
- And a minimum of 35 % marks (passing marks) must be secured by the applicants who belong to the reserved category in the HSC exams.
- Official authorities have decided that the lower age limit for the applicants must be above the age of 17 years.
- However, the upper age limit is not yet decided by the official authorities.
TN GNM 2023 Selection Procedure
There is no entrance exam conducted for the applicants to provide admission. Applicants will get admission based on the marks secured by them in the past qualifying exams.
After receiving all the applications, authorities will prepare a merit list of the applicants based on the mark secured by the applicants in the academics exams. The merit list will be updated on the official website of the university for the reference of the applicants.
However official authorities will invite nominated applicants for further admission procedure based on the marks secured by them in the past qualifying academics exams.
For any other queries about TN GNM 2023, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.