Latest Applications Open 2023:
The Teachers Recruitment Board Government of Tamil Nadu is the popular board, which has organized the Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET) for the candidates to offer the opportunity of recruitment in the teaching field and those applicants are interested and eligible, they can apply in the Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test by filling the Application Form through online mode.
At the time of filling the Application Form, candidates need to follow the instructions carefully and only the eligible candidates can apply for this test.
From this article, candidates will be able to know the detailed information of the Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET) in which includes the TNTET Exam Pattern 2023.
TNTET Exam Pattern 2023
The TNTET Examination is comprised of two papers i.e. Paper I and Paper II and those applicants who have applied for the TNTET Examination, they should have to start their preparation through the Exam Pattern and syllabus. Candidates will be able to know the whole structure of the question paper with the help of Exam Pattern. The Exam Pattern details have mentioned below.
Paper I Exam Pattern
- The paper is comprised of 150 multiple choice objective type questions.
- The total time duration given to complete the examination is 3 hours.
- Questions will be asked from the subjects like Tamil, English, Child Development & Pedagogy, Environmental Studies, and Mathematics.
The following table shows the Paper I examination pattern in detail:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Paper-II Exam Pattern
- The paper is consists of 150 multiple-choice questions.
- 3 hours will be given to complete the paper.
- Questions will be asked from Child Development Pedagogy, Maths & Science or Social Science, English, and Tamil.
The paper-ii examination pattern is as follows:
TN TET 2023 Marking Scheme
- For every correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded.
- No marks will be given or deducted for un-attempted questions.
- There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
If you any query regarding TNTET Exam Pattern 2023, you can ask your query leave comments below.