Latest Applications Open 2023:
Tripurasundari College of Nursing B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Application Form will be released soon. Tripurasundari College of Nursing was established in 2011 at Tripura by Prof. B. Sivaramakrishnan, Chairman, Sri Sankara Educational & Charitable Trust, Trichy, Tamilnadu. The Trust, the main runner relating to education, is in a row for the five qualified institutions in Trichy, Tamilnadu.
The College of Nursing believes nursing involves excellence in the provision, education, and administration. We respect the basic human dignity of individuals irrespective of their religion, caste and creed. We believe man is created as the twin of God and sit in earnest of respect.
In this article, we are providing detailed information about the Tripurasundari College of Nursing B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Application Form, Application Fee, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result, Counseling, Etc.
Tripurasundari B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Notification – Application Form Soon
Tripurasundari College of Nursing Highlights
|Exam Name||B.Sc. Nursing|
|Exam Types||UG Level|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Tripura Sundari College of Nursing|
Important Dates 2024
The important information regarding the vital events and dates will be specified below for the applicants as soon as the notification is announced.
|Application Form||Available Soon|
|Last Date to Submit Application||To be Announced|
|Provisional Merit||To be Announced|
Application Form 2024
Check the important information about the application process that is useful for candidates:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Tripurasundari College of Nursing B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Application Form will be Released.
- Candidates are required to open the authorized website of the university and download the Application Form and prospectus from the website.
- The instant the instructions mentioned in the brochure are checked, candidates must begin filling out the Application Form.
- While filing the Application Form, applicants need to enter some necessary details in the Application Form, for instance, personal details, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent’s details, and further details.
- Entrants also need to offer scanned images of photographs and signatures in the given size and format mentioned on the authorized website of the university.
- Applicants are told to get a print of the Application Form when the Application Form is filled.
The application should be accompanied by:
- (a) 10th & 12th Class pass Certificate / Mark sheet – Attested copy
- (b) Proof of Age (10th Class Certificate)/ Admit Card of Madhyamic – Attested copy
- (c) Conduct certificate from the Principal of the last School attended(School leaving Certificate).
- (d) Letter of authority from the parent (From the Guardian if parents are not alive) expressing their willingness to join the course with declaration/undertaking.
- (e) Letter of authority from a parent stating the name of a local guardian with address and telephone number (LL/MOB.)
- (f) Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/OBC Certificate from a Divisional Magistrate If applicable.
- (g) One recent passport-size photograph to be affixed on the Form duly signed by the candidate and attested by the Principal of the School last attended or a Gazetted Officer. Four (4) more photographs are also to be attached.
- (h) Attested Copies of BPL Card, if any.
The details about the application fee are given below for the candidates:
- Payment of the application fee is a vital part of the application procedure; consequently, applicants are notified to pay the application fee before the due date.
- After filling up the application, a DD for Rs.500/- has to be bounded along with the filled-in application. The DD must be in the “Tripurasundari College of Nursing” name, payable at Agartala. The duly filled-in application and relevant pamphlets are to be enclosed, and DD must consent to the city Office at 12 B.K. Road, Banamalipur, Agartala.
- The important facts about the application fee will be discussed on the official website of the university by the official authorities for the applicants.
- It is informed that the applicants need to go to the university’s official website to get information about the application fee.
- Applicants need to get a copy of the payment validation receipt which the system will give.
Eligibility Criteria 2024
The important information about the eligibility criteria is given below for the candidates:
- Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination/Indian School Certificate Examination (10+2) or its corresponding from a familiar Board in four subjects with English Core Elective, Physics, Chemistry and Biology provided the student has passed with a minimum of 45%.
- The admission of students intends to be once a year.
- Students need to be medically fit.
The results of the written selection test will be shown on the city office notice board and main gate of Tripurasundari College of Nursing. Each contender is responsible for personally seeing the selection test result (No official communication or telephone information will be given in this regard).
The contender would deposit their fee and take their admission. Through online means, only the results will be made obtainable for the candidates. Reaching the official website of the university, officials will announce the results.
Candidates need to open the university’s official website with the roll number and date of birth. They are required to use particulars to check the results. It is well-versed to download the result and get a copy. On the results, officials will grant admission to the aspirants.
The entrance test will be led in the medium of English only. All candidates will be required to feature in the written selection test. (The test will consist of objective-type questions in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English, and general Knowledge.)
The written selection test will be of two hours duration. It will be based on the Higher Secondary +2 / Senior Secondary School Certificate (10 + 2) Physics, Chemistry, and Biology Curriculum. It also intends to contain some items on English Grammar and General Knowledge in health.
During the counselling round, applicants need to open the particular link and fill out the registration form to partake in the counselling round. After that, applicants need to opt for the choice along with their desired options and get the choices filled in the counselling round.
When the counseling round is done, applicants need to download a seat allowance letter from the university’s official website. When the seats are chosen for the applicants, they need to see the allotted college with all vital pamphlets and credentials. The contenders will be required to carry original certificates at the time of admission, deposit them to the office & return them to the students after the achievement of the course.
Any ambiguity erased/unattested copies/ false information/ concealment of information detected in the needed credentials will result in the annulment of the contention of the applicant at any stage of the assortment and during the study.
For any other queries about Tripurasundari College of Nursing B.Sc. Nursing 2024, you can leave your questions below in the comment box.