Latest Applications Open 2023:
Tripurasundari College of Nursing GNM 2024 Application Form will be Released Soon. Tripurasundari college of Nursing was set up in the year 2011 at Tripura by Prof.B. Sivaramakrishnan, Chairman, Sri Sankara Educational & Charitable Trust, Trichy, Tamilnadu. The Trust, an inventor in schooling, organises five professional organizations in Trichy, Tamilnadu.
The College of Nursing believes nursing involves service, education, and administration excellence. We admire the basic human dignity of folks, regardless of their background, caste, and doctrine. The key effort of the educational program is to formulate the student Nurse for professional Nursing Practices in all fields.
The faculty of the College admits the responsibility of helping the students to adapt to new-fangled situations and provides them with the occasion that works towards the expansion of the student as a person, answerable residential nurse.
Tripurasundari College of Nursing GNM 2024 Notification – Application Form Soon
Tripurasundari College of Nursing GNM 2024 Exam Dates
Here, we have given Important events & dates for the applicant’s reference.
|Application Form||To be Announced|
|Last date of application||To be Announced|
|Merit list||To be Announced|
Tripurasundari College of Nursing GNM 2024 Application Form
We have specified below all the imperative information about the application process for the aid of the candidates:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Tripurasundari College of Nursing GNM 2024 Application Form will be Released.
- Candidates are required to open the university’s official website and download the application form and prospectus from the website.
- When the instructions mentioned in the prospectus are checked, candidates must begin filling out the application form.
- While filing the application form, applicants need to enter some necessary particulars in the application form, for instance, personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent details, and further details.
- Candidates also need to provide scanned images of photographs and signatures in quantified size and format mentioned on the authorized website of the university.
- Candidates must complete the application form appropriately and properly with the correct information.
- Applicants are told to take a printout of the application form when the application form is filled.
- The application can be downloaded from the website. After filling up the application, a DD for Rs.500/- has to be bound together with the filled-in application. The DD must be in the “Tripurasundari College of Nursing” term, payable at Agartala. The duly filled-in application accompanied by applicable documents is to be bounded, and DD should consent to the city Office at 12, B.K. Road, Banamalipur, Agartala.
Documents required to be furnished with the application
The application should be accompanied by the following:
- 10th & 12th Class pass Certificate / Mark sheet -Attested copy
- Proof of Age (10th Class Certificate)/ Admit Card of Madhyamic – Attested copy
- Conduct a certificate from the Principal of the last School attended(School leaving Certificate).
- Letter of authority from the parent (From Guardian if parents are not alive) expressing their willingness to join the course with declaration/undertaking.
- Letter of authority from a parent stating the name of a local guardian with address and telephone number (LL/MOB.)
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/OBC Certificate from a Divisional Magistrate If applicable.
- One recent passport-size photograph
The entrants will be required to bring innovative certificates during the admission and deposit those to the office & will return to the students after the achievement of the course.
Any ambiguity, unattested copies or disguise of information perceived in the necessary certificates will result in the termination of the application.
Tripurasundari College of Nursing GNM 2024 Eligibility
The minimum eligibility to pursue a GNM Course is a 10+2 level of education with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks.
- A minimum total score of 45% (40% for SC/ST applicants) at the 10+2 level
- Applicants must have science subjects in their 10+2 education
Tripurasundari College of Nursing GNM 2024 Admission
Admission to the GNM course is grounded on the round of counselling conducted after the candidate qualifies for a relevant entrance test. The course may also be offered on a part-time basis in some institutes.
- Selection will be made through an interview.
- Merit is the only basis for selection. The merit indicator intends to be marks obtained by the candidate in the interview to be reserved by the board.
- A selection board intends to be constituted, and the board memberships will essentially be the Principal, Teachers, and Management of the College.
The results of the written selection test will be revealed on the city office announcement board and the key gate of Tripurasundari College of Nursing. Each candidate is responsible for personally seeing the assortment test results (No authorized mail or telephone information will be given in this respect). The contender must sum up their fee and get their admission.
Method of selection for B.Sc Nursing (Degree Level)
The entrance test will be held in the medium of English only. All contenders will be required to decide on a written selection test. (The test will comprise objective-type questions in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English, and general Knowledge.) The written selection test will be of two hours duration and will be grounded on Higher Secondary +2 / Senior Secondary School Certificate (10 + 2) Curriculum of Physics Chemistry, Biology and shall also take in some kinds of stuff on English Grammar and General Knowledge in health.
|English & General Knowledge||10 + 10|
Tripurasundari College of Nursing GNM 2024 Counseling
In the counselling round, applicants must open the particular link and fill out the registration form to partake. After that, applicants need to opt for the choice along with their preference and secure the choices filled in the counselling round.
When the counselling round is completed, applicants must download seat allotment letters from the university’s official website. When the seats are selected for the applicants, they need to visit the allotted college with all essential pamphlets and certificates.
For any other query regarding Tripurasundari College of Nursing GNM 2024, you can leave your query below in the comment box.