Latest Applications Open 2024:
If the candidate is eligible for the TS PolyCET Entrance Exam 2024, Then He/She can apply for the TS PolyCET 2024 Entrance Exam. The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad, Telangana, conducts TS PolyCET 2024. Candidates have to appear for the TS PolyCET 2024 Entrance Examination if they want to be admitted into Polytechnic and Diploma courses in government, aided, and private unaided institutions of the Telangana State.
TS PolyCET is standing for [Telangana State Polytechnic common entrance test], certificates to be produced by the applicant:- All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies, TS PolyCET Hall Ticket, TS PolyCET Rank Card, Aadhar card, S.S.C or it’s equivalent Marks memo, IV to X Study Certificate, Transfer Certificate (T.C), Income Certificate, Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority, if applicable. After passing the TS PolyCET 2024 Entrance Examination, candidates can get admission into engineering and non-engineering polytechnic courses.
Physically Challenged (PC) / Children of Armed Personnel (CAP) / NCC /sports/minority applicant, if applicable, Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for ten years in case of Non-Local candidates, Residence Certificate in the case where the applicant has no institutionalized education.TS PolyCET Entrance Examination is conducted only once a year. It is the state-level entrance Exam.
TS PolyCET 2024 Eligibility
Applicants will receive admissions by meeting the full eligibility criteria prescribed by the Examining Authority. Appearing in the test is not just eligibility for admission to polytechnic colleges in TS State.
It is necessary to meet all the eligibility criteria to obtain admission. If a candidate does not meet the eligibility criteria, he/she will not be able to appear on the written entrance examination.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The candidate should be an Indian national.
- The candidate’s age should be above 15 years.
- There is no fixed upper age to appear in the TS PolyCET exam.
State Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should belong to the Telangana state.
- Candidates must possess the domicile of TS.
- Candidates must have passed the SSC exam from Telangana state.
- The SSC (10th) exam must be conducted by the State Board of Secondary Education, Telangana/AP, or any other recognized board.
- Candidates must have the subjects Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates have to pass their exams in any of the boards like CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)/ICSE (Indian Council for Secondary Education)/ NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling)/APOSS (AP Open School Society)/Others examinations recognized by TS government.
- In the qualifying exam, candidates must obtain a minimum of 35% marks.
- Candidates have to score 35% in each subject.
- Those appearing in the 10th exam in March-April 2024 or those results are awaited or yet to be declared can also apply.
- Candidates who have a compartment in their SSC exam are also eligible to apply.
- The result of the compartment should be declared before taking admission in the allotted institution.
Also, Check Below-
Eligibility Criteria to appear for Common Entrance Test
- An applicant shall be an Indian National.
- Applicant should belong to Telangana /Andhra Pradesh as defined in G.O.(P). No. 646, Education (w) Dept., dated 10-07-1979 and its subsequent amendments.
- Applicants should have passed the S.S.C. examination conducted by the State Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana, or any other examination recognized as equivalent to it by the Board of Secondary Education, A.P/TS. Such as Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE), Indian Council for Secondary Education(ICSE), National Institute of Open School (NIOS), Telangana Open School Society (TOSS), A.P. Open School Society (APOSS), X class examination conducted by various State Boards of Secondary Education in India with Mathematics as one of the subjects, and obtained at least 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates belonging to NIOS/TOSS/APOSS/CBSE/ICSE/OTHER Examinations recognized as equivalent to SSC by Telangana State SHOULD HAVE PASSED ALL THE SUBJECTS, including Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, with a minimum of 35% Marks in each subject.
- Candidates who appeared or are appearing for the SSC or equivalent examination being held in March/April 2024 and whose results are yet to be declared can also appear for TS PolyCET 2024.
- There is no age restriction for appearing for TS PolyCET 2024. However maximum eligible age for obtaining a scholarship, the guidelines prescribed in Memo No. 10537/SW (Edn.2)/2011, and issued from time to time by Social Welfare (Ed.) The department shall apply.
- Mere appearing for TS PolyCET 2024 and obtaining a merit rank does not entitle a candidate to be considered for admission automatically unless the candidate fulfils the requirements for admission.
Rejection of Candidates List
The applicants are liable for rejection on the following grounds:
- The application forms are incomplete, including the signature of the candidate and parent/guardian and a photograph of the applicant.
- The applicant furnishes false or incorrect information.
- The applicants fail to satisfy the conditions of eligibility.
- In case the application is rejected, no correspondence will be entertained with the applicant, nor will the fee paid to be refunded.
- The Application is received without a Demand Draft or required fees.
For any other queries about TS PolyCET 2024 Eligibility Criteria, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.