Latest Applications Open 2024:
TS PolyCET 2024 Syllabus is released by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana (SBTET).
It is the board that is authorized to conduct the State Level Entrance Examination for taking admission into various Polytechnic / Diploma Courses called TS PolyCET (Telangana Polytechnic Common Entrance Test).
After reading this article, the Candidate will be able to know the complete information about the TS PolyCET 2024 Syllabus.
TS PolyCET 2024 Syllabus
The syllabus of Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry for TS PolyCET is the same as that of the SSC Examination of March/April conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Telangana.
- Number System.
- Real Numbers.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Linear Equations.
- Coordinate Geometry.
- Surface Areas & Volume.
- Mathematical Modeling
- Chemical Equations & Reactions.
- Reflection of Light.
- Acids, Bases & Salts.
- Refraction of Light at Plane Surface.
- Refraction of Light at Curved Surface.
- Human Eye & Colorful World.
- A structure of Atom.
- Classification of Elements.
- Chemical Bonding.
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current.
- Carbon & its Compounds.
Paper Pattern for TS polycet
The examination (TS PolyCET) will be of 2 hours duration consisting of only one paper as per the syllabus in the subjects of Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry of X Class (S.S.C.) Examination held in March/April as prescribed by the Board of Secondary Education, Telangana State.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
The Question paper consists of 120 questions with a choice of four responses for each question with only one correct response among them.
|Section||Subject||No. of Question||Marks||Duration|
|Section A||Mathematics||60 Questions||60 Marks||2 Hours Duration|
|Section B||Physics||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|Section C||Chemistry||30 Questions||30 Marks|
The applicants should not bring any other material. This instruction sheet also should not be brought into the examination Hall. An instruction sheet would be available in the Examination hall for ready reference.
- Applicants should not bring Logarithmic Tables, Calculators, Pagers, Cell phones, or other supporting electronic gadgets into the Examination Hall.
- Any applicant found in possession of any forbidden material will be sent out of the Examination Hall and may also lead to the cancellation of a performance of the applicant.
- An applicant must remain seated in their allotted places until the completion of the Examination. In no case will they be allowed to leave the examination Hall until 12-00 Noon, i.e., one hour after the commencement of the Examination?
- Before leaving, the applicants must return the response sheet/answer sheet and can take away the question paper booklet.
- Every applicant appearing for TS PolyCET 2024 shall be provided with a specially designed Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Response Sheet (Answer Sheet), on which the applicants shall have to mark his or her answers and other relevant data.
- The method of marking the answers is illustrated in this section. An applicant is advised to go through the instructions given for marking the answers and other entries on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) response sheet thoroughly and practice the same at their residence, which would make it easy for them to answer in the Examination Hall.
- Further, the applicant is advised not to scribble or make any marks on the response sheet except to mark the answers and other relevant data at the appropriate place on the Response Sheet. Any violation of these instructions will automatically lead to the disqualification of the applicant.
- The applicant shall note that they will not be given a second blank Optical Mark Reader (OMR) response sheet under any circumstances. Hence, they are advised to be very careful while handling the OMR response sheet.
- An applicant shall read the instruction sheet carefully before answering the questions.
- The question paper booklet given to the applicants shall consist of 120 multiple choice type questions in three different sections with four responses given to each question. Out of which, only one response is correct for the given question.
- The applicant shall mark the correct answer in the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) response sheet by shading in the Dark, the appropriate circle, with a 2B pencil only. They should not be used under any circumstance Ballpen for this purpose.
- Applicants must indicate their Hall ticket number on the Optical mark reader (OMR) response sheet.
- It shall be done as demonstrated by shading the appropriate circle. An applicant is requested to answer all questions. All questions carry equal marks. There is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
For any other queries about TS PolyCET 2024 Syllabus, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.