Latest Applications Open 2024:
TS SET 2023 Result has been Declared on 6th December 2023. The Osmania University (OU) has conducted the Telangana State Eligibility Test (TS SET) to select the candidates for the post of Lecturers/Assistant Professors in Degree Colleges/Universities as per the University Grants Commission Regulations.
Those candidates are interested and eligible to get this post; can apply for this test by filling out the Application Form online mode by visiting the SET Exam official website.
In this test every year many of the applicants may appear on this test on the basis of their Eligibility Criteria. Here, through this content, applicants will get detailed information about the Telangana State Eligibility Test’s important dates, Application Form, and Eligibility Criteria.
TS SET 2023 Notification – Result Declared
TS SET 2023 Highlights
|Telangana State Eligibility Test
|State Eligibility Test
|Offline Mode (PPT)
|28th, 29th & 30th October 2023
|040 – 27097733
TS SET Important Dates 2023
Those applicants who are going to apply for this test, must check the important dates mentioned below.
|TS SET 2023 Notification released on
|30th July 2023
|Application forms start from
|5th August 2023
|Last date for submission of applications without a late fee
|4th September 2023
|Last date for submission of applications with a late fee of 1500/-
|10th September 2023
|Last date for submission of applications with late fee 2000/-
|18th September 2023
|Last date for submission of applications with a late fee of 3000/-
|24th September 2023
|26th & 27th September 2023
|Hall Tickets availability
|20th October 2023
|28th, 29th & 30th October 2023
|Releasing of Answer Key
|6th November 2023
|Objection for Answer Key
|9th November 2023
|Declaration of Result
|6th December 2023
TS SET Application Form 2023
On the official web page of Osmania University (OU), the TS SET Application form has been available from the 5th August to 29th August 2023. Those candidates who want to get recruited for the post of Lecturers/Assistant Professors in Degree Colleges/Universities; can apply in TS SET by filling out the Application Form through online mode. Candidates can complete the Application Form by following the simple steps below.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Jaipuria Institute of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- NIIT | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- MITWPU | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KL University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance MBA | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance UG | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- First of all, candidates need to go on the official web page of the Telangana State Eligibility Test.
- Applicants should find the link to registration provided on the official website.
- After getting a link, applicants have to submit their required details in the required field for registration.
- The applicants can fill out the Application Form with all the correct and complete details such as personal and academic details.
- They should have to upload the photo and signature in the prescribed format and they have to check all the details mentioned in the Application Form before submitting it.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee online mode and take the printout of the Application Form after submitting the details.
The TS SET Application Fee is
|Fee in Rs
|General / OC
|SC / ST / PH / VH
TS SET Eligibility Criteria 2023
Those applicants who are going to apply for this examination must check their Eligibility Criteria before applying and the Eligibility Criteria mentioned below.
- Applicants can appear in this test if they have completed or are pursuing the final year of a PG degree in related subjects with at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in a Master’s Degree OR equivalent exam from universities/institutions recognized by UGC and are eligible for SET.
- If BC/SC/ST/Physically Challenged (PH/VH) category candidates have obtained 50% marks (without rounding off) in the Master’s degree or equivalent exam, they can apply for this exam.
- Candidates with at least 55% marks in the Master’s Degree exam (or) equivalent will be able to get an award of Lectureship.
- Those who are PhD holders also can apply for this test and there will be a relaxation of 5% of marks from 55% to 50% to appear in the SET Exam.
- Those applicants will be qualified in this test; they can apply for the post of Asst. Professors /Lecturers in various universities and degree colleges of higher education in Telangana.
- There is no upper age limit to apply for this examination.
TS SET Exam Pattern 2023
Candidates appearing in the TS SET Examination must prefer the exam pattern for better preparation for the examination.
- The Test will consist of two papers. Both the papers will consist of only objective-type questions and will be held in 3 Hours in one session as follows:
- Paper-I: 100 Marks & 50 questions all are compulsory
- Paper II: 200 Marks & 100 questions are all compulsory
- Duration of Test: 3 Hours
- Paper I – There will be 50 objective-type compulsory questions, each carrying two marks
- Paper II- There will be 100 objective-type compulsory questions, each carrying two marks which will be based on the subject selected by the candidate.
TS SET Preparation Tips 2023
For better preparation for the examination, candidates should have to follow the better preparation tips mentioned below.
- Solving previous question papers can make it easy to understand the question paper of the examination.
- Make a schedule of study, which can make it easy to get time for every topic prepared.
- Exam patterns and syllabi are also necessary to be prepared.
TS SET Admit Card 2023
On 20th October 2023, the TS SET Admit Card has been issued to the applicants, and those applicants who have successfully submitted their Application Form can download the admit card online mode by visiting the official web page. By using the registration number in the required field, applicants can download the admit card. With the admit card, candidates should have to carry the required documents.
TS SET Answer Key 2023
The TS SET Answer Key has been provided to the candidates and those who have given the examination they can check the answer key to calculate and estimate their marks as per answers written by them in the examination. They can match with actual answers provided by the authority.
TS SET Result and Certificate 2023
Those who have obtained qualified marks in the examination have been selected in the Merit List and applicants must have to score as per the cut-off marks decided through authority. The Merit List is subject-wise and category-wise using the aggregate marks of all three papers secured by candidates.
|Minimum marks to be obtained
|40 marks (40%)
|40 marks (40%)
|75 marks (50%)
|35 marks (35%)
|35 marks (35%)
|60 marks (40%)
The eligibility certificate will issue to the candidates as per their marks obtained in the examination and the photo of the candidates will be printed on the eligibility certificate as provided on the admit card.
If you any queries regarding TS SET 2023, you can ask your query and leave comments below.
I’m Manisha Das, passionate about educational news and sharing insights on teaching exams. My passion for education news is fueled by my love for creating new things and exploring new ideas. With my dedication and passion for teaching exams, I am committed to providing accurate and informative updates for the Entrance Exam. Join me in discovering the latest developments and exploring the dynamic world of education!