Latest Applications Open 2024:
UKSEE B.Pharm LE 2024 Application Form will be Released Soon. The Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU) conducts UKSEE to offer admission to the applicants in B.Pharm, Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM), MCA, and Lateral Entry to II Year MCA & B. Tech in different private, self-financed, and government institutes of Uttarakhand.
Those applicants are wishing to get admission to these courses; can apply to UKSEE on the basis of their eligibility criteria. This examination is conducted every year, and many applicants may appear in it to get admission to their aspiring program.
From this content, applicants will learn detailed information of UKSEE B.Pharm LE 2024 Test Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and Test Procedure.
UKSEE B.Pharm LE 2024 Notification – Application Started Soon
UKSEE B.Pharm LE 2024 Important Dates
Those applicants who are interested and eligible to get admission to the B.Pharm LE program and going to fill out the application form, must have to know about the Important Schedule mentioned below.
|Starting date for the online application form
|Ending date for the online application form
|Date of release of the admit cards
|Date of UKSEE 2024 Entrance exam
|Date of announcement of the results of the entrance exam
|Date of commencement of the counselling session
|Choice filling the last date
|2nd Round Counseling Schedule
|Choice filling last date
|Reporting Dates at the allotted institute
UKSEE B.Pharm LE 2024 Application Form
The UKSEE B.Pharm LE Application Form is available soon on the official website of Uttarakhand Technical University. Those applicants who wish to get admission in Bachelor of Pharmacy in Lateral Entry can apply in UKSEE by filling out the application form online mode and the application form filling steps mentioned below and they have to follow it.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Jaipuria Institute of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- NIIT | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- MITWPU | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KL University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance MBA | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance UG | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UKSEE B.Pharm LE 2024 Application Form will be Released Soon.
- UKSEE B.Pharm LE 2024 Application Form can be filled till May 2024.
- Firstly, applicants must go to the official webpage of Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU).
- Candidates have to click on the registration link and submit details such as Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Email ID, Mobile Number, etc. for registration.
- They will get login details to fill the application form with the required personal, educational, and other details.
- After that, they have to upload the required documents, such as photographs and signatures in the application form and preview it before making payment.
- Applicants should have to pay the application fee online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Documents to be attached with the Application Form
- Marksheets of classes 10 and 12
- Scanned image of Photograph and Signature
- Domicile Certificate
- A valid Credit/ Debit/ Net Banking for Application Fee payment
Counselling Fees is Rs.2000/- for All Courses. Payment can be made through a Debit/ Credit Card or via net banking.
UKSEE B.Pharm LE Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form and the eligibility criteria details mentioned below.
- Candidates should belong to Indian Citizenship.
- They should be qualified in the Diploma examination in a Program from an AICTE-approved Institution, with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to the reserved category) in appropriate Programs.
UKSEE B.Pharm LE 2024 Exam Pattern
Candidates should have to prefer the Exam Pattern for better preparation of the examination, and it includes sections, several questions, and a marking scheme.
- Mode of examination: Online
- Test Duration: Two and a Half Hours
- Total number of questions: 100
- Type of questions: MCQ type
- Total number of marks: 100
- Marking Scheme: Negative marking
UKSEE B.Pharm LE 2024 Syllabus
The Syllabus is asked in this examination from the topics of 10+2 level subjects so the students must have to prefer for better preparation of the examination.
UKSEE B.Pharm LE 2024 Admit Card
The UKSEE Admit Card will issue to the candidates on the official website of Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU) in May 2024.
Those applicants have submitted their application form, they can download the Admit Card through online mode by submitting the required details such as Registration Number/ Roll Number, Password/ Date of Birth in the required field. Applicants will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without Admit Card.
UKSEE B.Pharm LE 2024 Result
The UKSEE Result will declare in the last week of May along with the answer key and those applicants have appeared in this examination, they can check theirs through online mode.
Applicants can check their Results with merit position, scorecard with total marks, individual subject marks, and answer key. In the newspapers, the result also will announce the candidates. Candidates can also take the printout of result for future use.
UKSEE B.Pharm LE Cut Off
On the official website and notice board of the college, the Cut Off marks will be posted and those applicants will have obtained qualified marks as per Cut Off, they will be eligible to get admission in their aspiring programs.
UKSEE B.Pharm LE 2024 Counseling
Candidates will be selected on the merit list on the basis of their marks obtained in the examination after the result declaration.
Those applicants are selected on the merit list; they should register themselves at the counselling session by paying Rs. 1000/- as a Counseling fee through Demand Draft in the name of Finance Controller, UTU, payable at Dehradun.
They have to select the college at the counselling session and carry the required documents for verification. There will be seat allotted to the candidates in counselling sessions based on marks scored in the examination, choice filling and document verification. After seat allotment, applicants have to report at allotted college with all original documents.
Documents to Carry for Counseling
- 10th & 12th Mark sheets & Passing Certificates
- ID Proof
- Bachelor Degree Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate
- UKSEE 2024 Admit Card
- UKSEE 2024 Score Card
For any other query regarding the UKSEE B.Pharm LE 2024, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.
I’m Kajal Vishwakarma, a Commerce postgraduate passionate about content management at iaspaper.net.
My role involves gathering and updating vital university information, ensuring accuracy for students.
With a zest for learning, I thrive on delivering quality content.
Diligence and proactivity define my approach, aiming to provide comprehensive and reliable data to support educational pursuits.
I’m committed to serving the academic community with credible and accessible information.