Latest Applications Open 2024:
UKSEE MCA LE 2024 Application Form will be Released Soon. The full form of UKSEE is Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination, organized through Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU). State-level entrance examination offers admission to applicants in B.Pharmacy, BHMCT, M.Pharma, MCA, MBA, and M.Tech courses in their affiliated colleges/institutes and university campuses at Uttarakhand State.
Candidates with eligibility can appear in this examination based on their eligibility criteria. They can get admission to aspiring programs as per their marks scored in the examination.
This article will give applicants detailed information on UKSEE MCA LE 2024 Admission Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and Admission Procedure.
UKSEE MCA LE 2024 Notification – Application Released Soon
UKSEE MCA LE 2024 Important Dates
Those applicants who want to get admission in the MCA LE program from this university must have to check the Important Schedule mentioned below.
|Starting date for the online application form
|Ending date for the online application form
|Date of release of the admit cards
|Date of UKSEE 2024 Entrance exam
|Date of release of the answer key of the entrance exam
|Date of announcement of the results of the entrance exam
|Date of commencement of the counselling session
|Choice filling the last date
|2nd Round Counseling Schedule
|Choice filling last date
|Reporting Dates at the allotted institute
UKSEE MCA LE 2024 Application Form
UKSEE MCA LE 2024 Online Application Form will be Released Soon. Those applicants are wishing to get admission to MCA in the Lateral Entry program from the various affiliated colleges of Uttarakhand Technical University. Candidates can fill the application form through the following steps mentioned below.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Jaipuria Institute of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- NIIT | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- MITWPU | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KL University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance MBA | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance UG | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The applicants must have to register by visiting the official website of Uttarakhand Technical University.
- Candidates should register by filling in their basic details like name, date of birth, mail ID, and phone number.
- The login id and password will be provided to the candidates to fill out the application form by submitting required details such as personal information, contact details, educational qualification and other required details in the required field.
- They have to upload their signature and photograph as per the prescribed format in the application form.
- They need to make payment of the application fees online mode or offline mode. Online fee payment can be done by using Internet Banking and Credit/ Debit Cards.
- Applicants have to submit the application form, download it and also take the printouts of the application form for further use.
Documents to be attached with the Application Form
- Marksheets of classes 10 and 12
- Scanned image of Photograph and Signature
- Domicile Certificate
- A valid credit/debit/net banking for Application Fee payment
Counselling Fees is Rs.2000/- for All Courses. Payment can be done through debit/credit card or via net banking.
UKSEE MCA LE Eligibility Criteria
The applicants must have to check their Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form and the eligibility criteria details are
- Candidates should be qualified in BCA or B.Sc (IT/Computer Science) degree holder with mathematics subject at 12th or graduation level.
- They must have scored at least 50% marks (45% for reserved categories) to be eligible for admission.
- The applicants must be Domicile of Uttarakhand for admission in 2nd-year courses.
UKSEE MCA LE Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern is very helpful for the candidates to know the complete structure of the question paper. Exam pattern details are
- Mode of Examination: Online as well as Offline (Pen and paper)
- Duration: 2 Hours 30 Minutes
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Total Number of Questions: 100
- Medium of Exam: Hindi and English Language
- Marks: 100
- No negative marking
UKSEE MCA LE Syllabus
Applicants must have to prefer the Syllabus for good preparation of the examination and the students should have to prefer graduation or relevant field level.
UKSEE MCA LE 2024 Admit Card
In the 1st week of May, the UKSEE Admit Card will issue to the candidates on the official website of Uttarakhand Technical University. The applicants can download the admit card through online mode by submitting the required details.
Candidates must have to carry the Admit Card at the examination center along with the required documents. Applicants will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without admit card.
UKSEE MCA LE 2024 Result
The UKSEE Result will declare in the last week of May on the official website of Uttarakhand Technical University. Applicants will be selected on the merit list on the basis of their marks scored in the examination.
The merit list will display the name of the qualified candidates. If two applicants have the same aggregate marks in qualifying examination, the applicant’s date of birth will be considered.
UKSEE MCA LE Cut Off
The Cut Off marks will be decided through Uttarakhand Technical University and those applicants will have obtained qualified marks as Cut Off marks, they will be selected for admission in their aspiring programs.
On the basis of various factors such as difficulty level of exam, number of seats, number of candidates who have given the exam, the Cut Off marks will be decided.
UKSEE MCA LE 2024 Counseling
UKSEE MCA LE 2024 Seat Allotment will be Released Soon. The admission will be provided to the candidates in M.C.A. in the Lateral Entry course on the basis of merit of marks obtained in examination and shortlisted in the merit list.
There will be Counseling and Seat Allotment Procedure conducted through authority. Candidates must have to be present at the counseling center on the provided schedule through authority.
As per marks scored in the Examination, Choice Filling, Document Verification, and Seat Availability, the seat will be allotted to the candidates. Candidates should have to report at the allotted college with required documents and admission fees to start their academic sessions.
Documents Needed for Admission
Candidates need to carry all the required documents mentioned below for admission.
- 10th & 12th Mark sheets & Passing Certificates
- ID Proof
- Bachelor Degree Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate
- UKSEE 2024 Admit Card
- UKSEE 2024 Score Card
For any other query regarding the UKSEE MCA LE 2024, you can ask us by leaving your comment below.
I’m Kajal Vishwakarma, a Commerce postgraduate passionate about content management at iaspaper.net.
My role involves gathering and updating vital university information, ensuring accuracy for students.
With a zest for learning, I thrive on delivering quality content.
Diligence and proactivity define my approach, aiming to provide comprehensive and reliable data to support educational pursuits.
I’m committed to serving the academic community with credible and accessible information.