Latest Applications Open 2024:
JEECUP 2024 UP Polytechnic Online Application Form will be released in March 2024. Exam Dates will be announced; the Exam will be held in June 2024. JEECUP (Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh) is the higher council of Uttar Pradesh, which has an approach to the UPJEE (Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination) for the candidates of Uttar Pradesh.
Those applicants who want to get admission to the polytechnic entrance examination can apply online on the official website of JEECUP. These courses are offered in the various colleges and institutes of Uttar Pradesh.
Many candidates are getting this opportunity in their state for engineering courses with the help of this entrance examination. Those wanting to can get the complete information of UPJEE, including the Application form, Admit card, Counselling, Syllabus, Result, etc.
UP Polytechnic 2024 Application Form – Released Soon
UP Polytechnic Application Form 2024
UP Polytechnic 2024 Application Form will be released in March 2024. Candidates interested in getting admission to UP Polytechnic can fill out the application form online on the official website of JEECUP. The offline application form is not available for the candidate. Candidates can fill out the Application Form by June 2024. Only one candidate can fill the application form for UP Polytechnic in each shift of examination.
The Application fee for UP Polytechnic
Candidates must pay the application fee for UP Polytechnic, which is Rs. 300/- for general and OBC candidates and Rs. 200/- for SC/ST candidates. Candidates can submit the fee through debit/credit card, net banking, or the bank challan of SBI bank.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
UP Polytechnic 2024 Dates
Check all the important official dates of JEECUP 2024 from the table below:
|Starting of Online Application||March 2024|
|Last date for submitting the Application||June 2024|
|Application Correction Dates||June 2024|
|Release of Admit Card||June 2024|
|Exam Dates||June 2024|
|Starting off the Counselling process||July 2024|
Eligibility Criteria for UP Polytechnic
The following are the eligibility criteria UP Polytechnic has given for the candidate, and they can check their eligibility to take admission to the Diploma in Engineering & Technology Programme.
- Candidates should have cleared the 10th or equivalent exam by securing at least 35% aggregate from any recognized board.
- There is not any upper & lower age limit prescribed for this exam.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
|A||Diploma in Engineering & Technology||10th passed/appeared with a minimum of 35% marks|
|B||Agriculture Engineering||10th passed/appeared with Agriculture subject in 12th.|
|C||Fashion Design, Home Science and Textile Design and Engineering||10th passed/appeared with a minimum of 35% marks|
|D||Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice.|
Library & Information Science.
|12th passed/appeared (Hindi and English) |
12th passed/ appeared
|E||Diploma in Pharmacy.||
10+2 Examination (Academic Stream) in science with 50% marks for Unreserved/OBC and 45% marks for SC/ST
|F||Post Graduate in Biotechnology||
B.Sc Passed/appeared with Biology, Chemistry/Biochemistry
|G||Post Graduate Diploma Courses.||Graduate in any discipline.|
|H||Diploma in Hotel Management.||
12th passed/appeared with 50% marks for GEN/OBC and 45% for SC/ST
|I||Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering.||
12th Science passed/ appeared and aggregated 50% marks in physics, chemistry, and mathematics subjects
|J||Post Diploma in Information Technology.||
Engineering diploma passed/ appeared from BTEUP affiliated institute
Courses Offered at UP Polytechnic
- Group A– Diploma in Engineering & Technology
- Group B– Agriculture Engineering
- Group C– Fashion Design, Home Science, and Textile Design and Engineering.
- Group D– Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice.
- Group D– Library & Information Science.
- Group E– Diploma in Pharmacy.
- Group F– Post Graduate in Biotechnology
- Group G– Post Graduate Diploma Courses.
- Group H– Diploma in Hotel Management.
- Group I– Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering.
- Group J– Post Diploma in Information Technology.
- Lateral Entry (Engineering and Technology Diploma Course)
How to Apply
- Visit the official website of JEECUP.
- Fill in the registration details and submit them.
- Enter all the required details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned images in the prescribed format.
- Pay the registration fee online or offline mode.
- Don’t forget to take the printout of the application form and keep it safe for future use.
Mandatory Documents and details to fill out the application form
- Payment details.
- Valid Email ID and Contact Number.
- Student’s personal, academic & qualification details.
- Scanned images of photograph, Hindi & English signature, and thumb impression (left-hand thumb impression) in jpeg format.
Procedure to fill out the Application form for UP Polytechnic
The candidates can fill out the application form for UP Polytechnic by following these procedures
- Visit the official link. Click on the “Click here” link.
- Registered as a New Candidate.
- Select your Group to apply.
- Click on the “Apply” button.
- Read all the instructions carefully and click the “Click Here to Proceed” button.
- Fill in your registration details.
- Students must fill in all the necessary details such as personal, course applies, educational, communication, and other details.
- After filling in the details, click on the “Submit” button.
- Click on the “Upload Images” section. Click on the “Browse” button to choose scanned images of the photograph, signature in English, and thumb impression (left-hand thumb impression).
- Upload all the images individually and click the “Save” button.
- Click on the “Pay Examination Fee” option. Choose the payment mode and click on “Proceed for Payment.”
- Enter your payment details and make the fee payment through the online or offline process.
- After the fee payment confirmation, students are advised to take a printout of the filled application form and preserve it for future use.
As per UP Government rules, candidates belonging to specific categories as admitted to the seat reserved for them based on relaxed criteria
|OBC NCL (Other Backward Classes)||27%|
|SC (Scheduled Castes)||21%|
|ST (Scheduled Tribes)||2%|
|PwD (Persons with Disability with 40% or more disability)||3%|
|Ward of Military Personnel||5%|
|Girl Candidates of all categories||20%|
Application Form Correction
The JEECUP must allow the candidate to correct their application form if any corrections are found. The candidates can correct their application forms online. The Correction Process started in May 2024.
If you have any queries regarding UP Polytechnic Online Form 2024, you can ask your query and leave comments below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.