Latest Applications Open 2024:
Uttar Pradesh MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 Stray Round Seat Allotment Result has been Released on 3rd October 2023. 2nd Round Allotment was Released on 28 August 2023. Choice Filling has been Started on 31st July 2023. The Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Lucknow, will manage the Uttar Pradesh MBBS and BDS admission for the candidates and those applicants are aspiring to get admission to the various medical and dental colleges of the Uttar Pradesh state to complete their MBBS and BDS programs.
The applicants should have scored qualified marks in the examination of NEET UG; also known as the National Eligibility Entrance Test. Candidates will get admission as per their scores.
Here, from this article, the applicants can learn detailed information on Uttar Pradesh MBBS and BDS admission, including Uttar Pradesh MBBS and BDS Admission Dates, Eligibility Criteria and Application Form, etc.
Uttar Pradesh MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 – Started
Uttar Pradesh MBBS/BDS Admission 2023
The applicants should have the eligibility criteria to fill out the application form, and they should have to fill in all the correct and complete details in the application form.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Those Applicants are seeking admission in the MBBS and BDS programs from Uttar Pradesh state’s medical and dental colleges. They can fill out the application form through online mode only.
The Uttar Pradesh MBBS/BDS Admission can be done only by NEET Entrance Exam.
UP MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 Schedule Dates
|Online registration||25th – 28th July 2023|
|Document verification||25th – 28th July 2023|
|Merit List Released Date||29th July 2023|
|online counselling (choice filling)||31st July – 3rd August 2023|
|Declaration of the list of Registered Candidates||3rd August 2023|
|Seat Allotment Result Declaration||3rd – 4th August 2023|
|Date of Downloading Allotment Letters||5th – 8th August 2023|
|Date of Joining||To be Announced|
|2nd Round Counseling Dates|
|Online Registration Dates||16th – 18th August 2023|
|Document Verification||16th – 19th August 2023|
|Merit List Released Date||19th August 2023|
|Choice Filling Starting Dates||23rd – 26th August 2023|
|Seat Allotment Release||28th August 2023|
|A download of the Allotment Letter & Entry Date||29th August – 4th September 2023|
Uttar Pradesh MBBS/BDS Eligibility Criteria
The applicants should have the eligibility criteria to get admission in the Uttar Pradesh MBBS and BDS, and the eligibility criteria have been mentioned below.
- Only the NEET-scored applicants can get admission to UP MBBS.
- To fill out an application form, candidates have to register themselves.
- Applicants should be residents of Uttar Pradesh State.
- Candidates should belong to the Indian Citizenship
- The age of candidates should be at least 17 as of December 31, 2023.
- The Maximum age is 25 years & 5 Years Extention is allowed for the Reserve categories.
- The candidates should be qualified in Class 10 and Class 12 from the state and do not need to be state residents.
- The candidates must pass in English, Chemistry, Physics, and Biology in Class 12 or equivalent examination.
- The candidates must score at least 50% in Chemistry, Physics, and Biology in aggregate in Class 12 or equivalent examination if belonging to the unreserved category.
- For candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC category, scoring at least 40% is mandatory, whereas PH candidates belonging to the unreserved category should score a minimum of 45%.
Top Medical Colleges In Uttar Pradesh
- Maharani Laxmi Bai Medical College, Jhansi
- Muzaffarnagar Medical College – Muzaffarnagar
- UP Rural Institute Of Medical Sciences & Research, Etawah
- King George’s Medical University – Lucknow
- LLRM Medical College, Meerut
- Government Medical College – Banda
- Bareilly International University – Bareilly
- Saraswathi Institute Of Medical Sciences – Hapur
- Shaikh-Ul-Hind Maulana Mahmood Hasan Medical College, Saharanpur
- Shri Ram Murti Smarak Institutions – Bareilly
- Jawahar Lal Nehru Medical College – Aligarh
Selection Procedure/Counseling 2023
Uttar Pradesh NEET Counseling 2023 will be started through Online Mode. The NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test) UG-scored students can participate in the counselling.
Those applicants are shortlisted in the merit list as per their marks; only they will call out for the counselling procedure. Candidates should be present at the counselling centre with the required verification documents.
Once the Candidates qualify for the NEET entrance examination, the Counseling Process will be carried out by the MCC and DGHS, For Provide Admission into 15% of AIQ Seats and 85% of State Quota seats.
If you any queries regarding UP MBBS/BDS Admission 2023, you can ask your query and leave comments below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.