Latest Applications Open 2024:
Uttar Pradesh (UP) PG Medical Admission 2023 Stray Round Registration has been Started on 12th October 2023. Mop-Up Round Seat Allotment has been Released on 6th October 2023. 2nd Round Allotment List was released on 11th September 2023. 2nd Round Registration was started on the 25th of August, 2023. The Uttar Pradesh PG Medical Admission is organized through the Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Uttar Pradesh, to Offer Admission to applicants in MD, MS, and PG Diploma courses.
Those applicants who are passed in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) for PG; will be able to get admission in these courses under 50% state quota seats in government colleges and seats available in private colleges of the state. Candidates must apply for the Uttar Pradesh PG Medical Admission by filling out the application form on the provided schedule.
Applicants will get detailed information on Uttar Pradesh PG Medical Admission Dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and Admission Procedure from this content.
Uttar Pradesh PG Medical Admission 2023 – Choice Filling Started
Uttar Pradesh (UP) PG Medical Admission Important Dates 2023
Applicants must check the important dates of Uttar Pradesh PG Medical Admission mentioned below for the candidates.
|NEET PG exam||5th March 2023|
|Result of NEET PG||14th March 2023|
|Online Registration||5th August 2023|
|Last date to register for UP PG medical admission||8th August 2023|
|Online Fee Payment||9th August 2023|
|Merit list to be published||9th August 2023|
|Choice filling and locking||10th – 13th August 2023|
|Announcement of result||13th – 14th August 2023|
|Downloading of allotment letters||16th – 20th August 2023|
|Last date of joining the college||To be Announced|
|2nd Round Counselling Schedule|
|Online Application Releases||25th August 2023|
|Last Date for Registration||28th August 2023|
|Online Security Fee Payment||25th – 29th August 2023|
|Release of merit list||29th August 2023|
|Exercising and locking of choices||4th – 7th September 2023|
|Seat allotment list||8th/9th September 2023|
|Downloading the Allotment Letter & Admission||10th – 14th September 2023|
|Mop-Up Round Schedule|
|Declaration Merit List||–|
|Seat Allotment in Government College||–|
Uttar Pradesh (UP) PG Medical Admission Application Form 2023
The Uttar Pradesh 2023 PG Medical Application Form has been released on 16th August 2023 on the official webpage of the Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Uttar Pradesh. Only the qualified candidates in the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) for the PG course will be able to apply through the following simple steps mentioned below.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Applicants must go to the official webpage of the Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Uttar Pradesh.
- They should have to register by using the NEET-PG roll no. and email id, and the registration details will be provided to the candidates.
- Candidates have to make an online payment of Rs 2,000/-. Afterwards, an SMS will be sent to the applicant’s registered mobile number to confirm successful registration.
Uttar Pradesh (UP) PG Medical Admission Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have to check their eligibility criteria before filling out the application form the eligibility criteria details are
- The applicants qualified from State Medical Colleges of Agra, Allahabad, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Meerut, Ambedkar Saifai, Etawah, and other private medical colleges in Uttar Pradesh will be eligible for admission to UP PG Medical.
- Applicants should be qualified in the NEET PG Examination for admission and must have completed their internship on or before March 31, 2023.
- They should have NOC (No Objection Certificate) from the Medical and Health Department, UP, and if they are listed on the merit list will be eligible for admission.
Uttar Pradesh (UP) PG Medical Admission Merit List 2023
The merit list will be prepared through authority for each round separately. the merit list will be published. Those applicants will be qualified for the NEET PG Examination and submitted their application form; they will be shortlisted in the merit list.
The merit list displays the names of candidates, state rank, roll number, NEET PG rank and scores, category, sub-category, weightage years, and total weightage of marks. As per marks scored in NEET PG All India Rank (AIR), applicants will call out for counselling procedures.
Uttar Pradesh (UP) PG Medical Admission Cut Off
Candidates must have obtained qualified marks as NEET PG cut-off marks to be selected for admission in the Uttar Pradesh PG Medical Admission.
|General candidates||50 percentile|
|General – PH candidates||45 percentile|
|SC/ST/OBC candidates||40 percentile|
|SC/ST/OBC – PH candidates||40 percentile|
Uttar Pradesh (UP) PG Medical Admission Criteria
The admission criteria of Uttar Pradesh PG Medical are mentioned below for the applicants.
|UP PG medical seat distribution||Admission criteria|
|For 50% All India Quota seats||MCC will conduct counselling of UP PG medical admission based on NEET PG scores|
|For 50% of state quota seats||Based on scores in NEET PG, DMET, UP will conduct counselling for colleges in the state|
|For deemed/central universities||DGHS, on behalf of MCC, will conduct seat allotment for admission to all the seats in deemed/central universities|
|For private universities||The state counselling committee will organize allotment rounds for admission to private colleges|
Uttar Pradesh (UP) PG Medical Admission Counseling 2023
The counselling procedure is conducted online through the Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET), Uttar Pradesh, in three rounds, including mop-up rounds. Candidates selected in the merit list will call out for counselling procedures in 1st week of April.
At the time of registration, applicants have to fill in their choices of colleges and courses using login details. Based on these preferences, NEET PG rank, availability of seats, reservation criteria, and applicants will be selected for admission to Uttar Pradesh PG Medical courses.
Documents Needed for Admission
These required documents should be carried out by the candidates at the counselling center.
- Copy of Allotment letter (as downloaded)
- Admit Card of NEET PG 2023.
- Online Registration Proof.
- Applicant’s High School Certificate for date of birth proof.
- Mark sheets of all examinations (Class 10th, 12th & degree mark sheet).
- Applicant MBBS/ BDS degree.
- Compulsory Rotatory Internship completion certificate.
- Applicant Permanent Registration Certificate (U.P. State/MCI/DCI)
- Employers are relieving certificate if employed.
- SC/ST/OBC/Physically handicapped certificate, if applicable.
If you have more questions about Uttar Pradesh (UP) PG Medical Admission 2023, you can write your queries in the comments box below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.