Latest Applications Open 2024:
WBJEE is standing for The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board; it will conduct the Common Entrance Exam. WBJEE was established in 1962 for the Common Entrance Exam, WBJEE Rank Predictor 2024 to the Undergraduate Level Engineering Courses in West Bengal.
For admission to an undergraduate in engineering and technology, Pharmacy and Architecture in Universities, Govt. Colleges and Self-Financed Institutes in the State.
In this article, we show you Rank Predictor. An applicant can check this article for complete information about WBJEE Answer Key.
Step by Step Instruction for WBJEE Rank Predictor
The candidates have to complete three stages, and the steps are given below.
Stage 1:– Fill in Your Details
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
For example: – Enter your category, DOB, and other required details.
Stage 2:– Tell us how your exam was.
For example: – Share how well you attempted the exam and the accuracy level so we can calculate predictions.
Stage 3:– Know where you stand.
For example: – Find out your possible result or performance in the exam and get insights on where you stand based on your competition.
Step 1:- Registration or Login
An applicant wants to register themselves for login. In registration, you want to fill in your name, email id, etc. and then click the Register button.
And you may also use to log in with Facebook or Google+ Account
Stage 2: Entering/filling in Personal details:
Users have to enter or input the following mandatory details:
- WBJEE Roll Number
- WBJEE expected marks percentage
- Date of Birth
- Select your category
Stage 3: Result or Prediction about WBJEE Ranks
Once you fill up all the details, you must click the “Predict Now” button. After clicking on the Predict Now button, WBJEE Rank Predictor will produce the prediction for them. You will have your ranks range in front of you. And this result will also be sent to your registered email ID.
For appearing in the WBJEE 2024 for both Paper-I and Paper-II (for enlistment in the Merit Rank List-I, i.e. the GMR):-
- Applicants must have passed the Qualifying Examination, i.e. the ‘10+2’ examination with Physics and Mathematics along with any one of Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Computer Science / Computer Application as compulsory subjects with individual pass marks (in both theory and practical wherever applicable) in all the three subjects as stated above in regular class mode.
- Must have obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of applicants belonging to reserved category) in the above three subjects taken together
- Must have passed English in the ‘10+2’ examination with at least 30% marks.
- The Board of the said Qualifying Examination must be recognized by the Central Government or State Government concerned.
Subjects of Examination
There is their subject, which is Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
Two Papers for Examinations will be there
- Paper I: – Mathematics
- Paper-II: – Physics & Chemistry combined.
Paper-I and Paper-II
For admission to any Engineering/Technology/Architecture Course, appearing in both Paper-I and Paper II is compulsory.
- For admission to the Pharmacy Course of the Jadavpur University, appearing in both Paper-I and Paper-II is compulsory.
- For admission to any Pharmacy Course other than that of the Jadavpur University, appearing in mathematics is not compulsory. Score in ‘Physics + Chemistry’ (paper-II) only shall be considered.
- Students appearing in both Paper-I and Paper-II are also eligible for admission to the Pharmacy course.
If you have any queries regarding WBJEE Rank Predictor 2024, you can ask your query and leave comments below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.