Latest Applications Open 2024:
WBUT BTTM Result 2023 has been Released. The Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology (MAKAUT) is formerly known as the West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT).
It is one of the most deemed universities of West Bengal. The University started offering academic programs on July 16, 2001.
This university has various affiliated colleges to offer admission to the candidates in various courses through its affiliated colleges, and admission to colleges is based on various entrance examinations. From this article, students will get detailed information of the WBUT BTTM Result.
WBUT BTTM Result 2023 – Declared
The WBUT provides a BTTM course and the details are
|Course||BTTM (Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management)|
|Course Level||Under Graduate|
|Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Examination Type||Semester System|
|Eligibility||10+2, with a minimum aggregate score of 50%.|
|Admission Process||IELTS, ITM Entrance Test, University Entrance Test, MCC Entrance Test, GATA, etc.|
|Top recruiting organizations||CSS India, HCL, Hindustan Times, HSBC, ICICI, and such.|
|Top recruiting areas||Travel agencies, tourism companies, IT companies, schools and colleges, hotels and restaurants, among others.|
|Top job profiles||Tourism Manager, Recreation Manager, Tourist Guide, and suchlike.|
|Course Fee||INR 4,000 to 14,00,000|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 2 to 20,00,000|
About BTTM Course
The BTTM (Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management) is a 4-year full-time undergraduate course divided into 8 semesters. Those applicants will be qualified in 10+2 or equivalent qualification from a recognized educational Board with a minimum aggregate score of 50% (45% for SC/ST candidates).
They will be able to get admission in this course and every year, many students may appear in this course.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
WBUT BTTM Result 2023
On the official webpage of the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, the BTTM course semester examination will declare and those students have given the semester examination of BTTM course.
They can check their result through online mode by visiting on the official website. As per marks obtained in the examination, the admission will offer to the students on the next level.
Steps to Check WBUT BTTM Result
Following are the procedure mentioned below for the students to check the BTTM result and they need to follow it.
- First of all, students need to go on the official webpage of the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology.
- Under the students’ section of the official homepage, the result link will be available for the students and they have to click on it.
- To check the result, students should have to find out their appeared course result link and click on it.
- After that, they have to submit their registration number and password in the required field to check their results.
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal
BF 142, Sector 1, Salt Lake City,
Kolkata 700064, West Bengal
Phone: (033) 2321 0731 / 1327
For any other queries about WBUT BTTM Result 2023, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.
Hi Guys, I am Sandeep Co-founder of IASpaper and UPSCToday Staying in Mumbai (India) and pursuing graduation in Computer Science and Engineering from Mumbai University. I love helping Aspirants.
You may join me on Facebook