Latest Applications Open 2024:
WIT Darbhanga Admission 2023 Offline Application Form can be filled till 30th June 2023 for B. Tech Courses. The WIT (Women’s Institute of Technology) is an engineering college especially for women and this institute is completely known as Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Women’s Institute of Technology.
This institute provides Undergraduate degree level courses in Information Technology (IT), Computer Science & Engineering (CS) and a Post – Graduate Course in Computer Application (MCA).
Admission provides in this institute only for girls and it is a special feature of this institute. On the basis of marks scored in the Common Admission Test (CAT) organized through Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU), applicants will get admission to B.Tech courses. Through this article, applicants will know complete information of WIT Darbhanga admission dates, application form, eligibility criteria, and admission procedure.
WIT Darbhanga Admission 2023 Notification – Application Released
WIT Darbhanga Admission Dates 2023
The admission schedule of Women’s Institute of Technology Darbhanga is mentioned below for the applicants, those are wishing to get admission in undergraduate engineering programs.
|Availability of application form||1st June 2023|
|Last date of receiving duly filled-in application (in person/ by post)||30th June 2023|
|CAT 2023 Exam Date||8th July 2023|
|Declaration of Result||28th July 2023|
|Commencement of Counseling||3rd week of August 2023|
|Assembly of newly admitted students||1st and 2nd week of August 2023|
WIT Darbhanga Application Form 2023
The Women’s Institute of Technology Application Form has been available through online and offline mode. Those applicants are wishing to get admission in Undergraduate degree level courses in Information Technology (IT), Computer Science & Engineering (CS) and a Post – Graduate Course in Computer Application (MCA), they can fill the application form through following simple steps mentioned below.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Applicants can download prospectus and application forms by visiting the official website of the Women’s Institute of Technology.
- They have to enter their required details such as personal details, communication details, and educational qualifications.
- Candidates need to send the same through speed/registered post before the last date of submission after filling all the necessary details in the application form.
- The Application and Prospectus will be available to the candidates in person/ by hand on depositing demand draft of any nationalized bank drawn in favor of APJAKWIT, L.N.M.U., Payable at Darbhanga of Rs. 1000/-( cost of application form+ examination charges + postage etc.).
- They have to submit the application form along with a photocopy of all the applicable testimonials that should be deposited in person/ by hand in the office of WIT.
The WIT Darbhanga Application Fee of Rs.1050/- in the form of Demand Draft
WIT Darbhanga Eligibility Criteria
The applicants should have to check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form and the eligibility criteria of all the courses mentioned below.
|4 year B.Tech in Information Technology(IT) & Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)||Candidates should be qualified in 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) or Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Mathematics (PCBM) from a recognized University/Board/Council with at least 45% (40% for reserved category) aggregate marks in PCM.
They should be qualified in English at 10+2 or equivalent level.
|For Lateral Entry to B.Tech. in Information Technology(IT) and Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)||The applicants should be qualified in Diploma examination in a relevant branch from a recognized University/Institute with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the appropriate branch of Engineering and Technology.
They should be qualified in B.Sc. Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) and passed 10+2 examination with Mathematics as a subject.
|3 year PG course in Master of Computer Application (MCA)||Candidates must have recognized 50% (45% for reserved category) marks at the graduate level having passed in mathematics as one of the subjects at the +2 level of the 10+2 pattern/International or equivalent Examination.|
Courses Offered through WIT Darbhanga
The Women’s Institute of Technology Darbhanga provides undergraduate courses to the candidates and the courses are
- Tech Information Technology
- Tech Computer Science and Engineering
- Lateral Entry B.Tech (CSE & IT)
WIT Darbhanga Result 2023
After completing the examination, the result of the entrance examination will declare through the Women’s Institute of Technology and those applicants have given the examination, they can check their results online mode by visiting on the webpage.
As per marks scored in the examination, applicants will be shortlisted in the merit list so that they will call out for the counseling and admission process.
WIT Darbhanga Reservation Criteria
There will be seat reservations for permanent residents/ domicile/natives of Bihar will be made as per the existing norms of Govt. of Bihar.
- Scheduled Caste (SC): 16%
- Scheduled Tribe (ST): 01%
- Extremely Backward Class (EBC): 18%
- Backward Class (BC): 15%
WIT Darbhanga Counseling 2023
The counseling procedure will be conducted through the Women’s Institute of Technology, Darbhanga and those applicants will be shortlisted in the merit list as per their marks scored in the CAT examination, they will call out for counseling procedure.
On the provided schedule and place of counseling, candidates must have to be present there along with required documents for verification.
Documents Needed for Admission
Applicants should have to carry these required documents for verification and the documents are
- Original mark sheet, Certificate of Matriculation/Board/Equivalent Exam.
- Original mark sheet, Certificate, Admit card of I. Sc./+2/Equivalent Exam.
- For Admission to MCA program Original Mark sheet, Certificate, Admit card of recognized graduation degree and certificate of DCA wherever applicable.
- Original Migration Certificate (wherever applicable)
- College/School leaving Certificate (Original)
- Character Certificate from the head of the Instruction last attended.
- Original Caste Certificate (For reserve category students only)
- Residential Certificate.
- Photocopy of Certificate in respect of candidate claiming seat under university ward quota/NRI quota.
- Combined Admission Test Admit Card of CAT (Original)
WIT Darbhanga Fee Structure
The fee structure of Women’s Institute of Technology, Darbhanga is mentioned below for applicants.
|Tuition Fee||Rs 30,000/-|
|Admission Fee||Rs 42,000/-|
|Examination Fee||Rs 1,000/-|
|Hostel Fee (for Hostelers only)||Rs 12,000/-|
|Caution Deposit||Rs 2,500/-|
For any other queries about the WIT Darbhanga Admission 2023, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.
I am Prabhakar Nachanekar, a UG degree holder in Commerce with a passion for education, especially in the field of entrance examinations and tests. Through my blog, I aim to keep my readers informed and updated on the latest developments and trends in this field. In addition to my passion for education, I love to play cricket and explore the world through travel. With a strong desire to learn and share knowledge, I strive to deliver accurate and detailed information that can be helpful to students, educators, and anyone interested in the world of education. Follow my blog to stay informed about the latest updates and trends in entrance examinations and tests, and learn about my exciting experiences in cricket and travel.