Latest Applications Open 2023:
JIPMER MBBS 2023 Answer Key has been on 4th June 2023 through NEET (UG). The National Testing Agency or NTA conducts the NEET exam every year. It is mandatory to appear in this exam to get selected for an MBBS course. To get admission into JIPMER MBBS, candidates can understand all the details regarding the NEET examination and then apply for the same.
MBBS is a dream for many aspirants who wish to serve the people as a doctor and treat them. If you are one of those candidates who wish to participate in this exam then this is the right article for you.
The article provides information such as eligibility, highlights, pattern, syllabus, and so on. Go through the same carefully.
JIPMER 2023 Notification – Answer Key Released
JIPMER 2023 Quick Links
|Application Form||How to Apply|
JIPMER MBBS 2023 Highlights
The overview of the exam is provided below for your kind perusal. All the candidates must carefully review the necessary highlights and proceed toward the examination. These highlights help you to grasp the clear information related to the examination and then you can proceed accordingly.
Look at the table carefully, grasp the exam’s crucial aspects, and try to understand them well. This is to provide you with certain knowledge regarding the level of exam, mode of exam, mode of application, official website, and so on. So, if you find yourself apt for this exam then proceed with the same.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
|Exam Name||JIPMER MBBS 2023|
|Full Name of the Exam||Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research|
|Exam conducting body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam level||National level|
|Type of the Exam||Medical entrance exam|
|Mode of submission of application||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Offline (Pen-paper based mode)|
|Expected Exam Date||May 2023|
JIPMER MBBS 2023 Important Dates
The dates for this year are tentative as of now and the final schedule of the exam will be published by the national testing agency before the release of the official notification. Candidates must keep checking the official website time and again in order to make sure that they don’t miss any updates.
The tentative schedule is presented below and the candidates must take reference from the same and prepare accordingly. Let us take a look.
|Release of the online application forms||1st week of December 2022|
|Last date to apply||4th week of December 2022|
|Last date for fee submission||2nd week of January 2023|
|Availability of the Correction facility||3rd to 4th week of January 2023|
|Release of the Admit cards||4th week of March 2023|
|Date of the Exam||1st week of May 2023|
|Declaration of the Results||1st week of June 2023|
|Beginning of the Counseling||2nd week of June 2023|
JIPMER MBBS 2023 Application Form
There is no denying the fact that the application form must be submitted on time and the candidates need to make sure that they fill out the form correctly and do not commit any mistakes. Application forms are released on the official website. Some of the essential highlights of the application form are given below in somewhat detail. Note down the important points.
- All the candidates must note that the application forms for JIPMER MBBS will be released in an online manner. There is no other way for submitting the application forms. Offline forms are not acceptable.
- All the candidates will be able to submit their application forms from the beginning of December 2022.
- As per the latest sources, the last date for registration under NEET UG is the last week of December 2022.
- Before proceeding to apply for the application form, one must note that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions under all the circumstances. The candidates who are found not eligible will not be allowed admission.
- All the candidates need to upload their passport size photograph and signature in the prescribed manner in the application form.
- If the application form is not complete then the application form will be rejected and the candidates need to provide all the information true to their knowledge while filling out the application form.
- Candidates must note that the authorities will also provide a correctional facility for a limited period of time so all the candidates need to edit the details in that stipulated time period only.
- After the submission of the application form, one should make the payment and take the printout of the form and the receipt.
How to fill out the Application Form?
Filling out the form correctly and carefully is of utmost importance and the candidates must ensure that they fill out the application form with the best possible knowledge. Some of the really simple steps to fill out the application form are mentioned below and candidates need to make sure that they follow the instructions of the commission for filling out the form. Let us take a look.
- Visit the official website of NEET UG. The official website will be mentioned above.
- Candidates must register by providing their name, date of birth, valid and working mobile number, and email ID.
- After mentioning all the details, the OTP will be sent to your working mobile number and registered email ID.
- Now, with the help of that OTP, log in and fill in all the required details such as your educational qualification and other necessary details, and also complete the entire application process.
- Now, candidates need to upload their passport-size photograph, and signature according to the dimensions and format mentioned.
- Once the image is uploaded, the candidates should review their application form carefully before submission.
- Proceed towards the submission of the application fee depending upon your category. Candidates need to make the payment necessarily.
- Once the application fee is submitted, a confirmation receipt will be sent and it will be delivered to your mail ID and mobile number.
- Finally, take its printout and save it for future reference.
JIPMER MBBS 2023 Form Correction
Well, the good news is that the facility of form correction will be available for making the rectifications in the application form if necessary. The form correction facility will start once the last date for the submission of the application forms gets over. All the candidates need to make the corrections at this time only. No extra time will be allotted to them.
You will be informed regarding the form correction facility through our website and you can also keep checking the official website for taking note of the form correction dates.
JIPMER MBBS 2023 Application fee
Your application form remains rejected if the application fee is not paid in time. Candidates need to ensure the application fee is paid in the prescribed mode. You should ensure that the application fee is paid using a safe and secure internet connection. Some of the aspects related to the application fee are mentioned below.
- Firstly, the candidates must note that the application fee will only be paid online. No other mode of payment for the application fee is acceptable.
- Candidates can make the payment using their credit cards, debit cards, net banking, and UPI as well.
- Also, the application fee once paid is not refundable or transferable.
The description of application fee according to the category is described below. Let us take a look at the same.
|General-EWS / OBC-NCL||Rs. 1500/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Transgender||Rs. 900/-|
|Outside India||Rs. 8500/-|
JIPMER MBBS 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The idea of providing the detailed eligibility criteria is to make sure that the candidates applying are aware of the required eligibility conditions and then only they are applying. It is extremely important to be aware of the eligibility criteria if one wants to participate in the exam.
if one is found not eligible for the exam in any respect, he or she will be disqualified. The eligibility criteria are fixed according to the course and by the exam conducting authorities. Now, we are going to discuss the eligibility conditions of this course. If you are one of the aspirants, look at the eligibility criteria carefully. Let us take a look at the same.
- Nationality Requirement: All the candidates who wish to apply for the exam must belong to any one of the nationalities such as Indian Nationals, OCI, PIO, and Foreign national candidates.
- Educational Qualification: All interested candidates need to have passed class 12th from any recognized board or university. Candidates failing to possess this qualification will be disqualified from the examination process.
- Subjects Required: All the candidates need to have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology, or Biotechnology apart from English as the mandatory subjects in order to be eligible for the exam.
- Number of Attempts: The good news is that there is no limit to the number of times a candidate can appear for the NEET exam.
- Age Limit: All the candidates must note that the minimum age requirement for attempting the exam will be 17 years as of 31.12.2023. There is no bar on the upper age limit. Candidates of any age group can apply for the exam.
- Appearing Candidates: All candidates in the final year of their qualifying exam are welcome to apply for the NEET exam.
- Stream: The candidates who wish to apply must have qualified from Science Stream.
JIPMER MBBS 2023 Exam Pattern
After we have gained certain knowledge regarding the eligibility criteria of the examination, it is really essential to have particular information related to the exam pattern of any entrance exam so that we can align our preparation in the same direction. All the candidates should go through the exam pattern carefully and then proceed towards the preparation.
Some of the prominent points related to the exam pattern are listed below and you must follow the pattern closely so that you crack the exam. One needs to be dedicated to the exam pattern for the utmost help in the exam.
- Mode of Exam: The admission in JIPMER 2023 will be given through the NEET exam 2023 and will be conducted offline, also known as Pen and Paper Mode.
- Total Number of Questions: A total of 180 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Nature of Questions: All the questions will be objective in nature or Multiple choice questions.
- Duration of the Exam: A total of 3 hours and 20 mins will be provided for solving the entire question paper.
- Marking Scheme: According to the latest pattern, the candidates will be given 4 marks for correct answers.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer. So, attempt your questions wisely.
Now, after we have quite a knowledge regarding the required Exam Pattern, candidates can look at the distribution in the table which explains the number of questions and marks allotted to each subject. You can take an idea from the same and begin your preparation.
|Subjects||Number of questions||Maximum marks|
|Physics||45 questions||180 marks|
|Chemistry||45 questions||180 marks|
|Biology (Botany + Zoology)||90 questions||360 marks|
|Total||180 questions||720 marks|
JIPMER MBBS 2023 Syllabus
As per the latest details, the syllabus of JIPMER will be based on the NCERT class 11th and 12th. All the candidates need to possess the information of the syllabus before applying for the exam. The questions will be asked from the subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Botany, Zoology, etc.
The syllabus will be published in a detailed format by the Medical Council of India. You can access our website time and again to have clear information regarding the syllabus. Let us look at the detailed syllabus of each of the subjects one by one.
JIPMER MBBS 2023 Preparation Tips
The preparation tips for enhancing the candidate’s performance in the exam are given below. You can take perusal of the same carefully. These preparation tips work as icing on the cake. So, inspire yourself and go through these preparation tips in order to boost your performance. Let us take a look at the same.
- The first and foremost step that needs to be followed by the candidates is to gather all the information regarding the syllabus and pattern. The official information will be displayed on the official website.
- The candidates should form a workable and valid timetable for the preparation for the exam. Stick to the timetable and try to maintain consistency.
- Choose the best-recommended books and also select the proficient study materials online or offline whichever suits you.
- Practice the previous year’s question papers and get a relevant idea regarding the exam.
- Don’t be stressed and try to remain calm and healthy.
- Candidates must take the mock test on a regular basis and also keep practicing and analyzing their performance.
JIPMER MBBS 2023 Books
These are widely recommended books and candidates can choose from the books mentioned below in order to enhance their performance. You are always free to choose any book according to your convenience. Let us take a look at some of the books.
- JIPMER Medical 15 Years’ Solved Papers by Arihant publication
- Topic Wise Solved Papers for Medical Entrance by Disha publication
- Chapter-wise Explorer JIPMER by MTG publication
- Objective Physics by MTG publication
- Objective Chemistry by MTG publication
- Objective Biology by MTG publication
- Guide to English Proficiency, Logic and Quantitative Reasoning for JIPMER with Past and Practice Papers by Disha publication
JIPMER MBBS 2023 Admit Card
The admit card is the hall ticket that is released by NTA and those candidates whose application forms are successfully submitted are able to download their admit cards for this particular exam. The admit cards for NEET are expected in the fourth week of March 2023 in an online manner.
Remember that the admit cards will not be sent in any offline manner or by post. If any correction needs to be made then candidates must contact the NTA authorities. It is essential to carry a photo ID apart from the admit card for the smooth entry of the candidates.
JIPMER MBBS 2023 Exam Centres
Exam centers will be located in different states of India. Candidates will be offered the opportunity to choose the most desired exam center according to their convenience and preference.
Choose the exam center wisely and locate them at least a day before the exam so that there is no hurdle on the exam day. Some of the exam centers will also be located abroad for foreign students. They can also select the most appropriate and suitable exam center.
JIPMER MBBS 2023 Answer Key
Answer key is published for the candidates who participate in the exam and they can check their raw scores and get an idea whether they will be able to clear the exam or not. The answer key is released by NTA on its official website. Candidates will be informed as and when it is released.
JIPMER MBBS 2023 Result
Those candidates who will appear in the exam will be able to check their results. As per the latest information, the result will be released in the first week of June 2023. NTA will publish the results on the online official website. All the candidates need to enter their roll number and password if they want to check their results.
A merit list will be prepared which will allow the candidates to participate in the counseling process accordingly. Keep your scorecard safe for the counseling process.
JIPMER MBBS 2023 Counseling Procedure
All the candidates will be given admission to several JIPMER campuses according to their performance in NEET. Those who are successful in qualifying for the exam will be offered admission in the JIPMER MBBS course. As per the latest information, the counseling will be conducted by the Medical Council Committee.
The process of counseling is organized in different rounds according to the availability of the seats and the process will start in the second week of June 2023. The allocation of the seats will be based on the choices, rank of the candidate, and availability of the seats. Some of the important documents
- NEET Admit Card & Score Card
- Allocation Letter
- Class 10th & 12th Mark sheet & passing certificates
- Character certificate
- transfer certificate
- category certificate (if required)
Some Important FAQs
Question- Which agency conducts the exam?
Ans- The National Testing Agency conducts the exam. The admission is offered based on NEET scores.
Question- What kind of questions are asked in exams?
Ans- All the questions will be objective. Candidates need to choose one answer out of the four options.
Question- Is there any negative marking in the exam?
Ans- Yes, every correct answer will be awarded 4 marks while there is a negative marking of 1 for every incorrect answer.
Question- Is there any correction facility available?
Ans- Yes, the correction facility is available and candidates can make the necessary rectifications if they desire.
If you have any query regarding JIPMER MBBS 2023, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.