Latest Applications Open 2024:
XAT 2024 Response Answer Key will be released in January 2024. Xavier Aptitude Test, also called XAT, is one of the most considered exams by aspirants with a high value. The XAT online entrance test is conducted to provide an MBA degree, and for the same purpose, several universities are the cornerstone for getting MBA degrees.
XLRI organizes the XAT. XAT Entrance will be the first MBA Exam to have the essay section before the selection stage. XAT 2024 Pattern will be similar to the one held in 2024, but this time comes with a distinguished online process.
XAT 2024 Exam included two papers; the first was 170 minutes consisting of three parts Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation, Verbal and Logical Reasoning, and Decision Making. The latter one was held for 35 minutes featuring Essay writing and General Awareness.
XAT 2024 Answer Key – Released Soon
XAT 2024 Answer Key Date
|Releasing of admit card||December 2023|
|Exam Date||8th January 2024|
|Response Sheet||January 2024|
|Publication of result||January 2024|
XAT Question Papers with Answer key (Previous Year)
- Candidates can calculate the score based on the XAT 2024 marking scheme: one mark for each correct answer and -0.25 for each wrong answer.
- For unattempted questions beyond 8, there is a negative marking of 0.05 marks.
XAT Exam Pattern 2024 – Apart from the change in the mode of conduct, the XAT 2024 Exam pattern has remained the same as last year. Although the Exam is computer-based, the essay has to be written on paper.
Section-wise Cut Off
There does not include time limit; instead, there has Section-wise Cut Off.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- To select the students, the marks of the first paper are considered for the GD-PI round, and for admission purposes, first and second paper scores are used.
- The number of questions in the XAT Exam is not constant but changes every year.
- XAT includes the Decision Making Section, combining behavioural, managerial, and mathematical questions. The questions must be carefully considered and include objective topics featuring ethical, management, or human resource.
- XAT marking pattern 2024 may puzzle you and make you unable to comprehend. To give the correct answer, the student used to get one mark, and for the incorrect answer, 0.25 marks were removed.
XAT Provides five choices for every objective question
XAT 2019 included 72 questions. For PGDM-HR, the percentage cut-off went down by 1.85 scores. The cut-off scores had 37 for the BM course and 33 for HRM.
|on||Number of Questions||Marks/Q||Total Marks||Cut-offs* (percentiles)|
|Verbal and Logical Reasoning||24||1||24||79.46||79.69|
|Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation||27||1||27||88.7||70.07|
*The cut-offs in the above table are for XLRI PGDM programs.
There have been increments in timing by 10 minutes. The Exam duration is 3 hours 35 minutes rather than 3 and 25 minutes. But it is the point to be considered as 10 minutes is estimated to distribute papers.
XAT Exam is entirely distinguishing in comparison to the designation and question type. The Exam needs to handle with extra effort and regarding preparation level.
There is no a time limit, and the student may extend the time results in mark addition. The suitable way to prepare for XAT Exam is to read through sample papers per interpretation level.
You must determine the amount of time needed to be spared in each section, and it should also estimate the number of questions to answer in the Exam.
The XAT 2024 has the essay writing section in pen and paper form but online. The Exam process will be similar to the Exam held the previous year.
XAT 2024 Exam Structure
|Paper||Section||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Total Time||Negative Marking|
|Paper 1||Decision Making (DM)||75||75||3:50 Hrs||0.25 for any wrong answer|
0.05 for more than eight unattempted questions
|Verbal and Logical Reasoning|
|Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation (QA & DI)|
|Paper 2||General Knowledge (GK)||25||25||.40 hrs||No Negative Marking|
|Essay Writing||One essay|
If you have any queries about XAT 2024 Answer Key, you can leave your comments in the comment box