Latest Applications Open 2024:
Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination is the most popular examination at Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeeth University. it provides Engineering courses for candidates by giving this entrance examination. The Amrita University may provide engineering courses at their various campuses in Bangalore.
AEEE 2024 Exam Date will be held on 16th – 22nd January 2024. At Amrita University, most candidates may be desirous to get admission to complete their various B.Tech courses. The entrance examination of Amrita University is conducted through online or offline mode. Those aspirants who are interested in taking this examination can fill out the application form online mode.
Here, we are providing significant details of AEEE for candidates through this article, and those applicants who are interested, and it may include AEEE Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Exam Centers, etc.
AEEE 2024 Exam Pattern
- The AEEE Exam Pattern will be released on the official website of Amrita University, and the candidates can check the exam pattern for better preparation for the examination.
- It is necessary for all those candidates who participated in this examination to prefer the exam for better help.
- The exam pattern may include the type of questions, the nature of the test paper, and the exam duration for candidates.
- The Examination of AEEE is conducted online and offline mode, and candidates can choose one mode for examination.
|Exam mode||Two modes – computer-based mode and pen and paper mode|
|Duration||02 hours 30 minutes|
|Section||Three sections – Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics|
|Marking scheme||03 marks for the correct answer and 01 marks for an incorrect answer|
The AEEE Exam Pattern has been given in detail by points mentioned below for candidates.
- The AEEE Exam is conducted through both modes, i.e. Computer Based Exam Mode (CBT) and Pen and Paper Test (PPT). The CBT is the online mode, and PPT is the offline mode.
- Due to filling out the application form, candidates have to choose the mode of examination as per their preference.
- All the applicants have to select only one examination mode; if they select both, it will be rejected.
The English language will be available for candidates in the Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination, and no other language will be conducted in this examination.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- All participants will get 2 hours and 30 minutes to finish the paper, and only in this period will the candidates solve the entire question paper.
- The Computer-based examination will be held in a window for three days in various slots, and the offline examination will be held on a single day only.
A Section in the Exam
- The candidates must complete all exam sections: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, etc.
- All the candidates must attempt all the questions in different sections.
Questions in Examine
- In the examination of Amrita University, there will be 100 questions in the question paper of AEEE.
- In the Physics and Chemistry section, there will be 30 questions; in mathematics, there will be 40 questions to solve.
- The questions will be objective, such as multiple-choice questions, and candidates must choose one correct answer from four options.
- Candidates should necessarily attempt all of the questions.
The candidates will get three marks on each correct answer, and the candidates will get a deduction of 1 mark on each incorrect answer. Following is the distribution of question marks in each subject.
|Section||No of Questions||Marks per Question||Total Marks|
Modes of Exam
AEEE Computer-Based Test Mode (CBT)
Amrita University will release the computer-based Examination of AEEE held in the 4th week of April 2024 for Phase I And Phase II.
Candidates who want to prefer this mode of examination must prepare with their computer for it.
- On the computer system, this examination will be held for candidates
- It will have 100 multiple choice questions will be asked in an online mode examination
- The different slots of candidates will get different sets of question papers through online mode.
AEEE 2024 Paper & Pencil Based Test Mode (P&P)
The Paper & Pencil Based Examination of AEEE will be held in July/August 2024 Only in Tamil Nadu. The offline mode examination may have four different versions.
- The question paper of AEEE may include 100 multiple-question papers.
- The answers are to be marked on a printed OMR answer sheet
- Candidates must bring a black ball pen, HB pencils, a pencil sharpener, and an eraser.
AEEE 2024 Exam Centers (CBT & P&P Mode)
|State||City||City Code||Mode of Exam|
If you have any queries regarding AEEE 2024 Exam Pattern, you can ask your query and leave comments below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.