APECET Application Form 2018
Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET) is conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education. 2018 and the answer Key has been released on 4th May 2018.
JNTU Anantpur conducts AP ECET for diploma holders and B.Sc (Mathematics) degree holders. Through this entrance test, admission to second year B.E./B.Tech courses and 2nd-year regular B.Pharmacy Courses is offered. Get complete information about AP ECET important dates, answer key, result & counselling for the academic year 2018-2018.
APECET Application Form 2018
AP ECET 2018 is available online for the candidate and they can apply. Here, following are the detail steps to fill the AP ECET application form.
The Engineering Common Entrance Test, Andhra Pradesh is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anathapur on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education. To apply online for the AP ECET exam login to the official site.
The link for the official site for applying ECET is below. This AP ECET is for Diploma Holders and B.Sc.(Mathematics) Degree Holders for lateral admission in B.E and B.Tech courses.
APECET Notification 2018
JNTUA, (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological Universities), Anathpaur conducts AP ECET. Engineering Common Entrance Test is conducted on behalf of APSCHE.
The submission of online applications for ECET Andhra Pradesh starts on mid of February. Check AP ECET Eligibility criteria and other conditions to apply for this exam.
Applicants can apply online through the official website for the AP ECET 2018 Exam details. Students have to register for attending the exam. Through this AP ECET exam, students can seek admission to lateral admission for second-year regular B.Engg and B.Tech courses in various colleges, institutions or universities.
APECET Online Application Details
|Name of University||JNTU, Ananthapuram|
|Last Date for Application Submission||23rd March 2018|
|Exam Category||State Level.|
|Date of Exam||3rd May 2018.|
Procedure to apply for APECET 2018
Candidates who are going to apply for the AP ECET Exam 2018 can check the application process here. It is better to refer the AP ECET Online Application Process to avoid mistakes while filling the application.
Application form fee for APECET 2018
Every candidate who wants to apply for the AP Engineering Common Entrance Test 2018 should have to pay the AP ECET Application Fee. The ECET Fee may change every year or it may depend on the category also.
Steps to fill the online application form
- Initially, you should log on to the Official Website www.sche.ap.gov.in/ecet. Read Instructions carefully. Follow the Step by step process given below.
- After reading Instructions, Click on “Step 1 Fee Payment” on the Home Page.
- There, you will find following window.
- Enter your particulars carefully (As per SSC).
- To apply for Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test 2018, everyone should pay the Application Fee. The AP ECET Application Fee of Rs.557.50/-.
APECET Application Fee: Rs.500.00/-.
Processing Fee+Taxes: Rs.57.50/-.
- Once verify the details you filled and click on “Initiate Payment”.
- Look at the different payment modes and choose AP ECET Online Application Fee Payment Mode and
- Pay your Application fee either through AP Online or with your Credit/ Debit Cards/ Internet Banking options.
Confirm fee payment
Sometimes, the amount may be debited and you may not have got the Receipt. This will happen because of Server Issues. In these situations, you can have an option called “Know your Payment Status”. In this step, you will get your AP ECET Application fee payment Status.
- Enter your Hall Ticket Number and Mobile Number,
- Check / Know your AP ECET Application Fee Payment Status.
Fill the application form
After successful payment of Application Fee, you can fill your AP ECET Application Form,
- Fill the Payment Reference ID, Hall Ticket Number, Mobile Number and DOB and click on Proceed to Fill Application.
- Enter complete and accurate details and submit the application form.
Print APECET Online Application
- Finally, Download the Andhra Pradesh ECET Application form by entering particulars.
- Print the APECET Online Application for future reference.
Issues and corrections in Application form
If you have submitted any wrong details or chosen any incorrect option while filling the AP ECET Online Application Form. Don’t worry!!! you have the choice to make corrections in the AP ECET Application Form.
For any queries regarding Andhra Pradesh ECET Application form, you send an email to the given address. Email:[email protected]
The corrections come under Two Categories: Category 1 & 2. You can’t change the Category 1 type of mistakes, but you can request the APSCHE via email.
Items that can be changed by the Candidates during the permitted period i.e., 14th to 16th April 2018.
- APECET 2018 Branch change,
- Name of the Candidate,
- Father’s Name,
- Date of Birth (as per SSC/ Equivalent),
- Photograph, and
- Qualifying Hall Ticket Number (Diploma/Degree).
Scanned Documents to be sent
- Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket (Diploma/Degree),
- SSC Mark Memo,
- Scanned Signature,
- Correct Photograph in required jpeg format, and
- Scanned Copy of Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket (Diploma/Degree).
Category 2 (Change from 14th to 16th April 2018)
- Qualifying Examination,
- Local Area Status,
- Qualifying Exam Year of Appearing / Passing,
- NonMinority/ Minority,
- Medium of Instruction in Qualifying Exam,
- Annual Income of the Parents,
- Place of Study,
- STUDY DETAILS,
- Birth State, Birth District,
- Address for Correspondence,
- Mobile Number,
- E-mail id,
- Special Category, and
- Aadhaar Card details.