Latest Applications Open 2024:
AP ECET 2024 Exam will be held on the 2nd week of May 2024. The AP ECET, also known as the Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test, is the state-level entrance examination organized by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur, on behalf of the APSCHE.
The AP ECET is organized to provide regular BE/B.Tech/ B. Pharmacy courses for the diploma holders and B.Sc (Mathematics) degree holders, and those applicants are aspiring to get admission in these programs can apply for the examination of AP ECET by filling out the application form online mode from the official website of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anantapur.
Here, through this article, applicants will get detailed information on AP ECET, including the AP ECET exam pattern.
AP ECET 2024 Exam Pattern
AP ECET 2024 Exam will be held on the 2nd week of May 2024. The AP ECET exam pattern should be preferred by all of the candidates for better preparation for the examination, and it will be helpful for the candidates because it comprises several questions, total time duration, marking scheme, mode of exam, etc.
The exam pattern details are mentioned below for candidates.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- No. Of Questions: 200 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Total Marks: The complete question paper will be 200 marks.
- Type of Questions: It will be of Objective Type Questions (MCQ).
- Language: The question paper will be asked in the English language only.
- Exam Duration: It will be a maximum of 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be given for each correct response.
There is an Exam Pattern provided for each stream.
*Engineering refers to: (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical/ Electronics & Communications/Computer Science/ Chemical/Metallurgical/Mining/Electronics & Instrumentation/ Ceramic Technology/ Biotechnology, as the case may be)
AP ECET 2024 Syllabus
The AP ECET 2024 Syllabus for B.Sc (Mathematics) comprises Mathematics, Communicative English & Analytical Ability. The examination consists of the subjects as per the courses. AP ECET contains the topics and subjects of the qualifying examination.
The engineering course contains the syllabus of class 11th & 12th PCM subjects. The questions will also be prepared from the engineering branches, like civil engineering, mechanical engineering, electronics & instrumentation, electrical, computer science, etc.
Candidates should start AP ECET 2024 Preparation two to three months before the exam.
If you have any other Questions regarding the AP ECET 2024 Exam Pattern, you can write your Question in the comment box below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.