Latest Applications Open 2024:
AP ECET 2024 Cut Off will be released after the Result Declaration. AP ECET is popularly known as the Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test, which the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur manages on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE).
The AP ECET entrance examination is conducted to provide admission to the candidates in diploma holders and B.Sc (Mathematics) degree holders. The AP ECET is the online-based entrance examination.
Students can get admission to the second year of B.E./B. Tech and 2nd-year B. Pharmacy courses based on their marks scored in the AP ECET Examination. Here, through this content, students can learn detailed information about AP ECET, including AP ECET cutoff, counselling, etc.
AP ECET 2024 Cut Off
The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University will release the cutoff marks on the official website, which are the minimum marks. Through the cutoff marks, applicants can get an idea of their qualifications.
The AP ECET Cut cut-off marks will be based on the number of applicants, the Total seats available, the Difficulty Level of the Entrance Exam, and the Previous year’s cutoff marks.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
The AP ECET cutoff marks will vary depending on their category and section in the examination.
Procedure to download AP ECET 2024 Cut-Off
Applicants can download the AP ECET cut-off marks from the official website following the procedure mentioned below.
- Firstly, applicants must have to visit the official website of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University.
- Click on the AP ECET Cut-off Marks available on the official website.
- Cutoff marks for the category and sectional cutoff will be displayed.
- Applicants have to save the PDF on the desktop.
- Finally, they must take the printout and check the Cutoff marks for future use.
AP ECET 2024 Rank List
The AP ECET rank list will be available on the official website, and those applicants will have qualifying marks in the AP ECET Examination only. They will be shortlisted on the merit list.
The Minimum qualifying percentage marks for obtaining a rank in AP ECET is 25% of the aggregate marks in the four subjects (three subjects for B.Sc. Mathematics), i.e., 50 out of 200. However, in the case of SC/ST candidates, there shall be no minimum qualifying marks for ranking the candidates.
The rank list will be available in PDF mode. The board authorities will prepare the merit list as the basis of the cutoff marks.
AP ECET 2024 Counseling
Those applicants who are shortlisted in the merit list will be called out for the Counseling procedure to get admission into various engineering & pharmacy colleges. Admission will be provided based on scores in AP ECET.
APSCHE organized web counselling for qualified students. Applicants need to reach one of the 18 helpline centres for certificate verification.
If you have any queries regarding AP ECET 2024 Cut Off, you can ask your query and leave comments below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.