Latest Applications Open 2024:
Assam SLET 2024 Application Form has been Released on 23rd November 2023. The Assam State Level Eligibility Test (Assam SLET) constituted the North East State Level Eligibility Test (LET) for the same proposal of recruiting the Assistant Professor. This test is conducted through the SLET Commission Assam (N.E. Region) and all the aspiring candidates in the teaching field can apply for this eligibility test.
Every year, many of the candidates appear in this examination to be recruited as Assistant Professor in the various schools and colleges of Assam State. Applicants can fill the application form online mode.
Candidates will get the detailed information of the Assam SLET/NESLET Application Form through this article in which includes application form dates, eligibility criteria, and application procedure.
Assam SLET 2024 Application Form – Released
Assam SLET/NESLET Application Form 2024
Candidates aspiring to get recruited as Assistant Professors in the various schools and colleges of Assam State can fill out the Assam SLET/NESLET Application Form.
Before applying for this exam, they should have information about it which is mentioned below.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Assam SLET/NESLET Application Form has been available online mode.
- From 23rd November 2024 till 8th January 2024, the application form will be available for the candidates.
- The candidates must fill out the application form as per the instructions guided to them.
- Under the provided mentioned on notifications, candidates can fill out and submit the application form.
- Any of the details filled in the application form should not be incorrect or incomplete.
- After making the payment, print the acknowledgement slip of payment and keep it safe for further use.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.400, as well as they have to pay the test fee.
- Payment can be done through Bank Chalam, which should be printed if paid the application fee.
- The category-wise exam fee details are mentioned below.
|OBC (Non-creamy layer)||Rs.650|
Assam SLET/NESLET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should check their eligibility criteria before filling out the application form for Assam SLET/NESLET and the eligibility criteria details mentioned below.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply for this test.
- Nationality: Candidates should be Indian Citizens.
- Qualification: Applicants must have completed their Master’s Degree or equivalent Degree from any Institution/University that is UGC-approved.
- Minimum Marks: The applicants should be passed with at least 55% marks aggregate marks (without rounding up).
- Relaxation: There is a relaxation of 5% for Schedules Cast (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/Person with Disability (PWD) category candidates.
Assam SLET/NESLET Application Dates 2024
The Assam SLET/NESLET Application Form dates have been mentioned below for the students, and they have to check them.
|Commencement of Online registration||23rd November 2024|
|Last date to submit the online Application form||8th January 2024|
|The last date to deposit the exam fee in the bank||12th January 2024|
|Assam SLET 2024 Exam date||17th March 2024|
Documents Required During Application Process
Candidates must have these required documents due to applying for the Assam SLET/NESLET Application Form, and the documents are
- Self-attested scanned copies of their certificates, passport-sized coloured photographs, and signatures.
- Attested copy of M.A/M.Sc./M.Com. certificate and mark-sheet
- Attested copy of category certificate (SC/ST/OBC along with non-creamy layer and PWD certificate), if applicable.
- Scanned photo & signature between 5 kb to 50 kb specification
How to Apply in Assam SLET/NESLET
Those candidates want to get the post of Assistant Professor in the various schools and colleges of Assam State.
They can appear in Assam SLET/NESLET Application Form based on their eligibility criteria.
To appear in this examination, they have to fill the application form, and the procedure for filling it is mentioned below.
- First of all, candidates should have to register themselves on the official website of the SLET Commission Assam (N.E. Region).
- They can make registration by entering the details such as name, email ID, and mobile number so that after submitting it, the registration ID and password will be generated.
- Through using that, candidates can fill out the application form by submitting the required details such as name, address, date of birth, category, educational details, preference of exam centres, etc.
- After entering all these details in the application form, candidates have to review all that information and submit it for further.
- After that, they have to upload their photograph and signature as per the prescribed format in the application form.
- Then, make the payment of the application fee through challan and take the printout of it after downloading the slip.
- Preview the application form before final submission and take the printout of the application form for further use.
In the article above, detailed information of the Assam SLET/NESLET Application form is mentioned for the candidates. The details mentioned in this article will be helpful for the candidates who are going to apply for this test to get recruited as a lecturer in the colleges of Assam State.
If you have any other quires about Assam SLET Application Form 2024, you can leave our question below in the comment box.ve
I’m Manisha Das, passionate about educational news and sharing insights on teaching exams. My passion for education news is fueled by my love for creating new things and exploring new ideas. With my dedication and passion for teaching exams, I am committed to providing accurate and informative updates for the Entrance Exam. Join me in discovering the latest developments and exploring the dynamic world of education!