Latest Applications Open 2023:
BITSAT 2023 Iteration-7 Results has been Declared on 23rd August 2023. The result/Scorecard for Session I was Declared on 29th May 2023. The Examination was held on 21st – 26th May (Session I) and 18th – 22nd June 2023 (Session II). Have you heard of this reputed institute in India? We are talking about the only Birla Institute of Technology and Science, famously known as BITS Pilani. The exam, known as BITSAT, is conducted each year to provide admission to interested and eligible candidates into several undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the different fields of science, engineering, pharmacy, etc.
The university-level entrance exam provides admission in fields such as B. Pharma, BE, and M. Sc. All interested candidates can apply and get admission as per the scores secured. Those who are the state and central board toppers will be given direct admission to the institution.
The prime motto of the BITS Pilani is “knowledge is supreme power”, and hence it focuses on the knowledge gained by the candidates. The university’s main branch is located in Pilani, Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan. Therefore, the candidates who wish to pursue specific courses from the famous university must go through this article and gather all the information related to the highlights, dates, eligibility, pattern, syllabus, etc.
BITSAT 2023 Notification – Result Declared
BITSAT 2023 Result/Score Card for Session-I has been Declared on 29th May 2023. Click Here to Check the Result Details.
BITSAT 2023 Application Form for Session II can be filled till 12th June 2023. Click Here to Check the Application Form Details.
BITSAT 2023 Quick Links
BITSAT 2023 Highlights
The prime highlights of the exam are provided below, and candidates must retain this information somewhere before beginning to apply. The highlights section is to make you aware of the crucial aspects of the entrance exam.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Some of the very prominent details of the exam are mentioned below, and candidates should go through them carefully to understand the essential characteristics of the exam. These features provide you with certain information and help you proceed in the right direction. Let us glance at the same.
|Name of the Exam||BITSAT 2023|
|Full Name of the Exam||Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test|
|Type of the Exam||Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses|
|Level of the Exam||University Level|
|Exam Conducting Authority||BITS, Pilani|
|Mode of submitting an application||Online|
|Mode of the Exam||Online|
|Helpline Number||01596-242205, 01596-515330|
BITSAT 2023 Important Dates
No one can truly predict the dates of the important events of any entrance exam. But the tentative schedule is represented here for the reference of the candidates. The Commission or exam conducting authority releases the final dates a few days before the exam.
Candidates are requested not to wait for the dates; they should begin their preparation as soon as possible. It is the duty of the candidates not to overthink the exam dates but move ahead with the exam preparation. Let us take a look at the tentative Dates.
|Important Event||Dates (Revised)|
|Date of availability of the online application form||31st January 2023|
|Date of submission of the online application form||15th April 2023|
|Date of editing in the online application form||16th – 20th April 2023|
|Date of allotment of the exam centre||8th May 2023|
|Candidates to reserve Test date and slot||10th May – 14th May 2023|
|Date of availability of the admit card||15th May 2023|
|BITSAT-2023 Online Test Session-I||21st – 26th May 2023|
|The application window to apply for BITSAT-2023 Session-II||22nd May – 12th June 2023|
|Revision/editing (online) in the application form||9th – 12th June 2023|
|Test center allotment and announcement to candidates||13th June 2023|
|Candidates to reserve Test date and slot||14th – 15th June 2023|
|Candidates to download the Hall tickets with instructions||16th June 2023|
|BITSAT-2023 Online Test Session-II||18th – 22nd June 2023|
|Apply for admission with 12th marks and Preferences||2nd – 23rd June 2023|
|Editing of Preferences Application form||24th – 26th June 2023|
|Admit list and Waitlist announcement after Iteration I.||1st July 2023|
BITSAT 2023 Application Form
Candidates must complete the application form within the time limit and carefully. The application forms ask for certain crucial details of the candidates, including their personal and professional information. Some of the pertinent information related to the application form are specified below. Let us take a glance at the same.
- The application form for the BITSAT 2023 is expected to be published from the second week of March 2023. The final dates will be informed to the candidates through our website.
- As of now, the application forms are going to be released only in online manner. No other mode of application is going to be accepted.
- All the interested and eligible candidates filling the application form must complete the form by mentioning personal details, academic details, preferences of the centers, etc.
- Go through the official notification to understand the photograph’s dimensions and signature required to be uploaded in the application form.
- Once the last date of the application form gets over, the correction window will also be available to edit the application form from the 2nd week of June 2023.
- The mode of payment of the application fee is only online. Candidates cannot pay their fees in any other way.
- The final date to submit the application form will be around the 2nd week of June 2023.
- Candidates need not send any hardcopy to the official authorities. They need to take the printout of the application form for future reference.
How to fill out the Application Form?
The steps that are detailed below are to help you complete the application form quickly. Simply follow these steps and fill out the application form for BITSAT 2023.
- The first and primary step is to visit the official website of BITSAT 2023.
- Look for the tab that says “New Registration” or “Apply Online” and click on it to proceed.
- Candidates must fill in all the details asked in the application form such as name, address, educational qualifications, valid mobile number, etc.
- Upload the required documents in the prescribed format and dimensions. Read the details in the notification.
- Make the payment required and finally submit the application form and retain the copy of the receipt.
BITSAT 2023 Application Fee
The application fee has to be paid finally for submitting the application form. The payment is essential and without which the application form will not be submitted. The fees vary as per the category of the candidates. You need to figure out your application fees, and here is your representation.
Remember that the application fee will be paid only in online manner. Online payment can be made using a credit card, debit card, UPI, etc. The fee, once paid, will not be refunded.
|Name of the Category||Application Fee|
|Male aspirants||Rs 3400/-|
|Female aspirants||Rs 2900/-|
|Those who opt centre in Dubai||Rs 7000/- for one exam
Rs 9000/- for two exams
|Male candidates opting twice exam||Rs 5400/-|
|Female candidates opting twice exam||Rs 440/-|
BITSAT 2023 Form Correction
The correction window is enabled after the submission’s last date. Those who wish to make any correction can do so in this limited period. After the final submission, candidates cannot change the form. The facility to edit the application form will be available around June 2023 for session I and September 2023 for session II.
BITSAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The focus on the eligibility criteria is necessary if you do not want to commit any error in the exam. It is of prime importance that candidates appear in the entrance exam only when they fulfil all the eligibility criteria. We have provided them with your help. Please go through the same.
- Qualification Required: The candidates must have completed their class 12th or its equivalent from a recognized board or University.
- Subjects Required: All the candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, along with English as a mandatory subject. The ones who have studied PCM are also eligible to apply for the course.
- Minimum Marks Required: All the candidates need to have secured a minimum of 75% marks in aggregate in PCM/PCB and 60% marks separately in the subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology.
Other UG Courses (Other than B. Pharma)
- Qualification Required: All the candidates must have completed their class 12th or any equivalent exam from a recognized university or institute.
- Subjects Required: Candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Candidates must have good information regarding the subject of English.
- Marks Required: Candidates must have secured at least 75% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Apart from that, they also need to score 60% marks in these subjects separately.
BITSAT 2023 Exam Pattern
The focus on the exam pattern is also necessary apart from the knowledge of the other aspects of the exam. The pattern needs to be followed by the candidates, and they need to stick to that to get a better score.
Are you wondering about taking this exam? Then, you must look at the exam pattern described below and follow the same.
Mode of the Exam: According to the latest pattern, the exam will be conducted in online method.
- Duration of the Exam: All the exams will be conducted for 3 hours. No extra time will be given to the candidates under any circumstances.
- Questions Type: All the questions are objective. Candidates need to select one response only.
- Sections of the Exam: There are different sections in the exam. The sections are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English, Logical Reasoning, and Biology.
- Medium of the Exam: The entire exam will only be conducted in English.
- Marking Scheme: Every correct answer will be given 3 marks.
- Negative Marking: Every wrong answer will cost you one mark.
Look at the distribution for a better idea.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
BITSAT 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus is of prominence while preparing for any exam. The notice for the prescribed syllabus is always mentioned on the official website of the University. It is based upon the syllabus of class 11th and 12th NCERT.
In the case of the PG courses, the syllabus varies and you need to look at the bulletin. Let us look at the syllabus of each subject.
|Name of the Subject||Topics|
BITSAT 2023 Preparation Tips
If you want to succeed, then you need to prepare effectively. To enhance your preparation, we have listed below certain tips. These will help you boost your preparation and will make sure that you skip all the obstacles in the way while you prepare.
- Candidates need to form a timetable that can be followed every day and then stick to it until the exam date arrives.
- Last year’s question papers need to be solved to enhance your preparation. You must also evaluate your performance in the exam.
- Candidates must ensure they revise the topics from time to time after studying them once.
- If you are comfortable with the notes, then you should prepare the same and stick to them for revision and remembrance.
- Don’t overthink too much about the results or any other thing.
- Exercise regularly and try to keep calm on the day of the examination.
BITSAT 2023 Books
Some of the widely recommended books are listed below. Candidates are free to choose any book among them or any other book as per their choice.
BITSAT 2023 Slot Booking
Candidates need to book their slots so that they can appear in the exam at their convenience. The admit cards will only be published after the booking of slots. It is expected that the slot booking will begin from the 4th week of June 2023 for session I and in the case of session II, it will begin from the 4th week of July 2023.
Slot booking allows the aspirants to choose the preferred date and time through the official authorities’ link on their website.
BITSAT 2023 Admit Card
Admit Cards can be easily downloaded using the login credentials via the official website. It will be published only for those candidates who will successfully book their slots. Candidates must retain a copy of the hall tickets to carry them to the exam hall. Make sure that the details printed on the admit card are true to your knowledge.
If you find any discrepancy in the admits card, then you can contact the official authorities immediately using the helpline number of the email ID mentioned.
BITSAT 2023 Exam Centres
The list of exam centers is specified below. You can select the desired exam center according to your convenience while applying for the course. The final authority to allot a particular exam center to the candidate lies with the official authorities. Let us take a look at the list.
|Name of the Centre||Name of the Centre|
BITSAT 2023 Result
The results will be published soon after completing all the exam levels successfully. All the candidates can check their results on the official website. All the candidates will be able to see their scores according to the correct and incorrect answers marked by them.
The scorecard will be available on the very next day after the exam. You are requested to retain the copy of the admit card for any future use in the admission process. The scorecard will be required at the time of the verification.
BITSAT 2023 Cut off
You all know the essence of the cut-offs which are the minimum marks that must be scored by the candidates who appear in the exam. Those candidates who score equal to or more than the cut-off marks will be granted admission in the university.
The cut-off marks vary as per the course and also the school and they will be detailed on the official website. As per the cut-off marks, candidates will be provided admission. So, ensure you prepare well and score excellent marks in the entrance exam.
BITSAT 2023 Admission Procedure
All the aspirants who wish to be admitted to the different campuses of the university namely Pilani, Hyderabad, and Goa, must fill out and submit the admission application form along with the mark sheets and degree of class 12th and their preferences of the campuses. Those who appeared in Sessions I and II of BITSAT can do so.
The admission process is expected to begin in the 2nd week of July 2023. The candidates will be allotted a seat in the college per their marks, verification, preferences, eligibility criteria, etc. Once the seat is allotted, candidates need to report to the school campus for further admission procedures.
- Aadhar Card
- Marksheets and Degrees of the Qualifying Exam
- Admit Card
- Counselling Call Letter
- Any other relevant document
Question:- What will be the mode of the exam?
Ans- According to the latest pattern, the exam will be conducted only online.
Question:- Is there any correction facility available?
Ans- Yes, the candidates are provided with a correction facility for a limited period.
Question:- What is the mode of submitting the application form?
Ans- The application form has to be submitted only in online mode.
Question:- What will be the types of questions?
Ans- The questions asked in the exam are going to be objective.
If you have any other quires about BITSAT 2023, you can leave your question below in the comment box.