Latest Applications Open 2023:
Chitkara University Admission 2023 Application Form has been released for UG/PG Courses. Chitkara University is one of the famous universities of India and it is a private institution located in Rajpura which is in Punjab. Chitkara University is famous for providing admission opportunities in a number of courses at the undergraduate level namely engineering, management, pharmacy, health sciences, nursing, hospitality, art and also design, education, and so on.
The university was established by Chitkara Educational Trust. According to the latest sources, admission will begin in May 2023. The university conducts the process of admission each year in order to provide admission to deserving candidates in several fields. The admission to the candidates is offered according to their performances in the 12th class and also different national level exam scores which include JEE Main, NATA, NEET, and so on.
If you are interested in taking admitted to this university then this article is the right place for you. Candidates must read the article carefully to gather information related to their eligibility, pattern, syllabus, counseling, admission criteria, and other information. The article consists of crucial details regarding the exam.
Chitkara University 2023 Notification – Application Form Released
Chitkara University 2023 Quick links
Chitkara University 2023 Highlights
Certain crucial aspects related to the entrance exam are listed below and candidates must take a close look in order to gain sufficient knowledge and proceed accordingly. The overview of the exam is portrayed with the help of the table that is provided below. All the candidates should have basic information regarding the important parts of the exam as it would be helpful in the long run.
Let us take a look at the overview of the exam and then you can access the application form which will be published on the official website. Contents in the table are provided to provide you with help accordingly.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Chitkara University 2023 Important Dates
The dates are tentative as of now and the candidates will be informed regarding the exam dates through the official website for that the candidates need to access the official website time and again. The admission is conducted on the basis of the entrance test and also merit. Look at the dates that are described below and start your preparation accordingly.
The tentative dates of the candidates are mentioned below. Let us take a look.
Chitkara University 2023 Application Form
The application forms are published on the official website and candidates must note down certain essential points related to the application form before filling the same and committing any errors. Some of the crucial aspects of the application form are described below. Let us take a look at them one by one.
- The candidates must note that the application form will be available in both modes namely online as well as offline. Candidates can opt to fill out the application form in any mode.
- Before one proceeds towards applying for admission, the candidates must be aware of the eligibility criteria which are essential.
- According to the latest pattern, the candidates must note that the application form will be published around May 2023.
- The candidates need to fill in the required information in the application form such as the name of the candidate, contact number, valid and working email ID, and so on.
- Then, candidates need to upload the latest scanned photograph in passport size and also a clear and understandable signature.
- It is essential for all the candidates to fill the form correctly as there will not be any correction facility available once the last date of the application form gets over.
- The last date to submit the application form will be in the month of July 2023.
- Once the application forms are filled and submitted, the candidates should pay the application fee and also take the printout of the application form for future usage.
How to fill out the Application Form?
The application form can be filled out easily in both modes. Here we are going to discuss the same one by one. Let us take a look.
For the Online mode
- Firstly, the candidates need to go to the official website of Chitkara University. The official website is mentioned above.
- Then, you need to fill out the application form with the essential details such as your name, educational qualification, caste information, address, and also mobile number.
- Moving ahead, candidates need to upload their scanned photographs and also their signatures in the prescribed manner in their application forms.
- Then, upload the scanned documents of educational qualification in the form.
- Make the payment of the application fee in the mode prescribed namely credit cards, debit cards, and net banking.
- Candidates need to download the application form and also they need to take the printout of the same and keep it safe for any future reference.
For offline mode
- Firstly, the candidates need to go to the official website of chikara university.
- Then, they need to purchase the offline application form from the chikara information centers
- Then, the candidates need to fill out the application form correctly and then send the form along with a fee in the form of a demand draft which must be issued in the name of Chitkara University and that is payable to Chandigarh at the address which is mentioned below.
Chitkara University Admission Office,
SCO 160-161 , Sector 9- C,
Chandigarh 160 009.
Chitkara University 2023 Application Form Correction
Well, as a matter of fact, candidates must be aware that the correction facility is not available for this particular university. Candidates should fill out the application form correctly and without committing any errors because once the form is submitted and the application fee is paid it can’t be edited under any circumstances. Therefore, it is sincere advice to fill out the form correctly.
Chitkara University 2023 Application fee
The application fee needs to be paid in the mode prescribed and in a safe and secure manner. Note that the application forms for which the payment of the application fee is not done will be summarily rejected and candidates will not be allowed to appear in the entrance exam or will be provided admission.
The application fee must be submitted according to the course and category. Let us take a look.
- Candidates have the option to make the payment of the application fee both in online and offline mode. The method of paying the fee in both modes is explained above.
- The candidates can make the payment of the application fee either through cash or using the demand draft in the name of Chitkara University which is payable at Chandigarh.
- If you desire to make the payment of the application fee in online mode, then the same can be done using debit cards, credit cards or internet banking.
- Candidates need to make the payment of Rs. 1100. It is the same for all candidates.
Chitkara University 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria are described in great detail in the official notification. The candidates who wish to participate in the entrance exam must go through the same carefully and then only proceed towards applying for the entrance exam. If one is found not eligible for the exam then one will not be allowed to take admission under any circumstances.
The eligibility of the candidates will be verified at the time of document verification. Let us look at the required eligibility conditions for different courses.
- Educational Qualification: All the candidates need to have completed their class 12th or their 10+3 diploma in any field or discipline from a recognized board or University under central or state government.
- Subjects Required: The candidates need to have studied physics, chemistry, mathematics as the mandatory subjects.
- Marks Required: The candidates need to have scored a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in their qualifying examination.
- Score Card: The candidates who are interested in taking admission need to have qualified NATA in order to become eligible for admission.
- Educational Qualification: All the candidates need to have passed their class 12th from any recognized board or university.
- Marks Required: The candidates need to have secured a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in their qualifying exam.
- Subjects Required: All the candidates need to have passed physics, chemistry, biology, and mathematics as the mandatory subjects in their qualifying exam.
MA in Journalism
- Educational Qualification: All the candidates need to have passed their bachelor’s degree from any recognized board or university.
- Scorecard: The candidates need to have appeared in the personality test if they want to be selected for admission to the college.
- Educational Qualification: The candidates who wish to take admitted to BE need to have completed their intermediate exams from a recognized board or university.
- Marks Required: The candidates need to have scored a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate in order to apply for the exam.
- Subjects Required: The candidates need to have studied the subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as mandatory subjects in their intermediate exams. The candidates who have also appeared in JEE Mains exam are also free to apply.
- Educational Qualification: All the candidates who possess a degree in graduation with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board or university can apply for the exam.
- Appearing Candidates: All the candidates who are in the final year of their graduation are also welcome to apply.
- Any Other Postgraduate Program
- Educational Qualification: The candidates who possess a relevant degree in graduation with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board or university can apply for admission.
Chitkara University 2023 Admission Procedure
You all must be waiting to know about the admission process of this famous university. Well, as a matter of fact, the admission is conducted on the basis of the scores secured by the candidates in several national level examinations which include JEE Main, NATA, and so on. Apart from this, the performance in class 12th is also taken into consideration.
A separate entrance exam is never conducted by the university for the admission process. Then, according to the scores of the candidates, the university will offer admission to the candidates after releasing the merit list. Those candidates who are successful in taking a place in the merit list will be called for the process of counseling and ultimately provided admission.
Chitkara University 2023 Result/ Merit List
As discussed above, admission will be provided on the basis of the performance of the candidates in class 12th and also on the basis of their performance in national-level exams. The Chitkara University will publish the merit list in the month of July 2023 according to the latest sources. The merit list will be released only for the selected candidates. The merit list will be released online mode only.
All those candidates whose names will be present in the merit list will be called for the counseling process and a separate merit list will be published for those candidates who have applied for JEE Mains and NATA or any other national level exam.
Chitkara University 2023 Counseling
Counseling is the last stage of any admission criteria and according to the latest pattern, the process of counseling will begin once the merit list will be published for the candidates. All the candidates who will be shortlisted by the Conducting authorities will be called for counseling depending upon their rank and also the selected courses.
As of now, the counseling will start in August 2023 and candidates need to report on the time and date mentioned for the process of counseling. Once the candidate pays the counseling fee then only the final seat allocation will be done. Also, candidates need to bring the original documents for the process of verification and seat allocation.
- 10th and 12th mark sheets and certificate
- Graduation mark sheet
- Character certificate
- Rank card of the qualifying exam
- Admit card
- Caste certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
Chitkara University 2023 Admission
Once the candidates are successfully allotted the seats after the counseling process, they need to report to the university for the completion of their admission. They need to carry all the required documents along with the mandatory certificates at the time of admission.
Candidates will be given admission after the counseling is completed, the group discussion process, and also the personal interview depending upon the courses. All the candidates need to pay the admission fee for the first semester so that they can finally lock their seats. For the process of document verification, candidates need to carry their original documents and also photocopies of the same.
Some Important FAQs
Question- What is the mode of submission of Application Forms?
Ans- The candidates can submit the application form both in offline and online modes. You can opt for any one of the two modes for application submission.
Question- What type of courses are offered to the candidates?
Ans- The candidates are offered UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses.
Question- What is the basis of admission?
Ans- Admission is provided to the candidates according to their merit or their performance in any national-level exams.
Question- What is the application fee?
Ans- All the candidates need to pay the same application fee which is Rs. 1100/-.
If you have any other quires about Chitkara University Admission 2023, you can leave your question below in the comment box.