Latest Applications Open 2024:
COMEDK UGET 2023 3rd Round Allotment for Engineering Course has been Released on 26th August 2023. 1st Round Seat Allotment has been Released on 18th July 2023. Result/Rank Card has been Declared on 10th June 2023. A final Answer key has been released on 6th June 2023. A consortium of Karnataka Medical, Engineering, and Dental colleges is an exam conducted by COMEDK Bangalore, Karnataka. It is a State level entrance exam that is held once every year.
COMEDK UGET 2023 offers courses in Undergraduate programs in various courses like Engineering, Medical, Architecture, and Dental. The exam will be held in both modes- online and offline.
The application form for COMEDK UGET 2023 has been released on the official online website; all the other information about this exam is below. Make sure you do not miss out on information.
COMEDK UGET 2023 Notification – Counselling Started
COMEDK UGCET 2023 Quick Links
COMEDK UGET 2023 Highlights
|Exam Name||COMEDK UGET|
|Organizing Authority||COMEDK (Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka)|
|Exam Date||28th May 2023 (Sunday)|
|COMEDK Seat Intake||20,000|
|Courses||B. Tech and B. Arch|
|The frequency of exams||Once a year|
|Exam mode||Online (Computer-based test)|
|Exam duration||3 hours|
COMEDK UGET 2023 Important Dates
Dates are the most critical information about the exam. The dates help in planning and preparing for the exam. The critical dates for COMEDK UGET 2023 are given below.
|COMEDK UGET 2023 Official Notification Release Date||2nd February 2023|
|Online Registration Starts from||15th February 2023|
|Last date to apply online||27th April 2023|
|Application Correction link||29th April – 1st May 2023|
|Availability of Admit Cards||18th May 2023|
|Free Mock Tests||23rd March 2023|
|COMEDK UGET 2023 Exam Date||28th May 2023|
|Answer key release on||30th May 2023|
|Result Declaration||10th June 2023|
|Scorecard availability||10th June 2023|
COMEDK UGET 2023 Application Form
The application form is the first step toward the exam. All the candidates must fill out the application form to appear for the exam. The application form for COMEDK UGET 2023 exam will be released online.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
All the other information about the application form is given below.
- The application form for the COMEDK UGET 2023 will be available online on the official website.
- The start date to submit the application form online on the official website is 15th February 2023.
- The last date to submit the application form is 27th April 2023.
- Any applicant cannot fill out more than one application form online.
- Ensure you will have uploaded the mentioned documents in the application form correctly while filling out the application form.
- The candidates will have to fill in their information very carefully.
- Fill in your details, such as Name, Date of birth, and address, in the application form.
- You will have to carefully upload all required documents in the application form and ensure they are in the format prescribed in the online application form.
- Make sure not to forget to note down the information like your registration number, User ID, and Password, as they will be asked further.
- Candidates must take out the printout of the application form after they have completed the application form.
- No Candidates will have to send any hard copies.
The candidates must also attach some documents with the application; the list is below.
- Identity proof (Aadhar card, PAN card, Passport, Driving license, School ID)
- Qualifying Exam passing certificate
- Photograph and signature
- Domicile certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
COMEDK UGET 2023 Application Fees
The candidates who will fill out the application form for COMEDK UGET 2023 would also have to pay the application fee. The application fee is mandatory for everyone as per their category. All the details for COMEDK UGET 2023 application fee are given below.
- For PCM candidates, the fee is 1800/- INR + convenience charge fee/ fee as applicable.
The fee can be paid by Credit/ Debit card and net banking.
COMEDK UGET 2023 Application Form correction
COMEDK UGET 2023 Application Correction will be Started after application submission. The official authorities have provided the facility for application form correction. If any mistakes by candidates, they can make changes to the form after the correction facility availability. but one is advised to all candidates that fill out the application form carefully.
COMEDK UGET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The conducting authority of the exam sets this criterion. All the candidates who wish to apply for the exam have to fulfil these criteria, and those who fail to do so will not be allowed to give the exam.
The COMEDK UGET 2023 eligibility criteria are given below.
For Engineering course
- Candidates should have passed the 10+2 exam or its equivalent from any recognized board/institution.
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English should be compulsory subjects at the 10+2 level.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 45% marks for unreserved category students and 40% for SC/ST/OBC and Karnataka domicile candidates in the 10+2 exam.
For Medical and Dental Courses:
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 or its equivalent from any recognized board/university with a minimum of 50% marks (for the unreserved category) and 40% marks (for SC/ST/OBC and reserved categories).
- Physics, Chemistry, and Biology should be compulsory subjects at the 10+2 level.
For Architecture Courses:
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 or its equivalent from any recognized board/university with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics a compulsory subjects at the 10+2 level. There should be at least 50% marks in PCM.
- The candidates should have a valid NATA or its equivalent exam score.
COMEDK UGET 2023 Exam Pattern
Exam pattern contains all the information like Exam Duration, Language, Marking Scheme, and more. All the candidates preparing for this exam should read the exam pattern carefully to get an idea of the exam.
The exam pattern for COMED UGET 2023 is given below.
- Mode of Examination: Online CBT mode.
- Duration of Exam: 3 hours
- Negative marking: No negative marking
- Marking scheme: 1 mark for the correct answer
- Total Marks: 180 marks
- Language: English
|Subjects||Marks||No. of questions||Time Duration|
COMEDK UGET 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus is the most crucial information for the exam that decides the candidates’ fate. The syllabus is not easy and the exam would not be easy as well so all the candidates are advised to prepare the syllabus thoroughly.
The syllabus for COMEDK UGET 2023 is given below.
|Name of Section||Syllabus|
|Physics||Units and Measurement, Electrostatics, Electric current: Alternating current and Direct current, Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction, Motion in one, two, and three dimensions, Light optics, Wave optics, Oscillations, Kinetic Energy, Heat and Thermodynamics, Basic Electronics, Communication systems.|
|Chemistry||Solid Matters, Solutions, Electrochemistry, Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Metals and Non-metals, s-block and p-block elements, d-block and f-block elements, properties of elements, Coordination Compounds, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Alcohol, Phenol, and Ethers, Aldehyde, Ketones, and Carboxylic acids, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Biomolecules, Polymers, Environmental Chemistry, Chemistry in daily life.|
|Mathematics||Relation and function, Sets theory, Sequence, and Series, Matrices, Determinants, Trigonometric functions, Inverse trigonometry, Logarithms, Calculus, Circle, 2d and 3d geometry, Coordinate geometry, Probability, Conic-section, Differential Equations, Vectors, Correlation, and regression.|
COMEDK UGET 2023 Preparation Tips
The candidates who are preparing for this exam should not miss out on any topic in the syllabus; the candidates should also make sure not to miss any preparation tips. Preparation tips help a lot before the exam.
The COMEDK UGET 2023 Preparation tips are given below.
- The candidates should start preparing when they get the syllabus and dates for the exam.
- You can plan out your time accordingly so that you do not miss out on any important topics from the syllabus as every point is critical.
- You can also make a timetable to sort and plan the syllabus and prepare each topic accordingly.
- You can check previous year’s question papers to understand what questions would be asked in the COMEDK UGET 2023 exam.
- Make sure to start preparing on time so that you do not feel burdened before the exam due to the left-out syllabus.
- Revision is the key to acing this exam, so revise the topics as you cover them so you do not forget them.
- Revise thoroughly before exams at least twice as per topics and it will help you revise what you have learned.
- You can also solve mock tests and sample papers to check how well you have prepared for the exam and can revise the topics you do not understand.
- You can also make your notes while studying for the exam to understand the syllabus topics better.
- Read the syllabus carefully to get the idea and do not miss any topic from the syllabus.
- Give your best and be confident in what you have studied for the exam
COMEDK UGET 2023 Books
Books are the most easily available source for preparing for an exam. Any candidate can get access to the books given below to prepare for COMEDK UGET 2023 exam.
|Biology for Karnataka CET & COMEDK||BASE|
|Biology for Karnataka CET & COMEDK||R.V. Seshachalam|
|Physics for Karnataka CET & COMEDK||BASE|
|Physics for Karnataka CET & COMEDK||S. Dasharathi|
|Concepts of Physics||HC Verma|
|Aptitude Problems in Physics||S.S. Krotov|
|Mathematics for Karnataka CET & COMEDK||BASE|
|Mathematics for Karnataka CET & COMEDK||M.R. Hanumantharaya|
|Maths XI & XII||R.D. Sharma|
|Algebra Made Easy||K.P. Basu|
|Chemistry for Karnataka CET & COMEDK||BASE|
|Chemistry for Karnataka CET & COMEDK||Dr. Sonar Maruti H|
|IIT Chemistry||O.P. Aggarwal|
|Concepts of Chemistry||ABC|
|11 Years COMEDK Chapterwise Solution 2015||MTG Editorial Board|
COMEDK UGET 2023 Admit Card
Admit cards will be accessible to those candidates who would have filled out the application form and also paid the application fee. The candidates who would not have done this would not get their admit cards.
The admit card would be released 15 days before the exam. The candidates can get their admit cards online on the official website only. After downloading the admit card make sure to take a printout.
The printout of admit card is to be carried to the exam center. If the candidate fails to do then they will not be allowed to give the exam. There would be details of the candidates mentioned on the admit card.
- Name of candidate
- Parents/Guardian name
- Photograph and signature
- Date of birth
- Date of exam
- Exam timing
- Exam centre
- Exam Instructions
COMEDK UGET 2023 Result
After the exam is conducted, then only the result will be announced. The candidates can access their results online on the official website only. The candidates need to download the result for different processes.
Ensure you are attentive to the official website so that you do not miss any updates related to the results of this exam.
COMEDK UGET 2023 Cut-Off
The official exam conducting authority would declare the cut-off for COMEDK UGET 2023 after each round of counselling. The cut-off for each course would be released online on the official website only.
Cut-off marks for COMEDK UGET 2023 would depend on factors like Several applications, no, of students, etc. Keep checking the official website to not miss out on any updates.
COMEDK UGET 2023 Counseling
After the result is declared, the counselling for COMEDK UGET 2023 would begin. There would be various rounds for COMEDK UGET 2023 counselling process. To participate in the counselling, the candidates would have to register.
The counselling would be based on the ranks and scores on the exam and then the seats would be offered based on the scores of the candidates. There are also some documents required for the counselling process and they are given below.
- Matriculation/10th passing certificate
- Intermediate/12th passing certificate
- Identity proof i.e. Aadhar card, PAN card, Voter ID, Driving license, passport, school/college ID.
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- COMEDK UGET scorecard printout
- NATA scorecard (if applicable)
- Allotment letter
- Passport-size colored photographs
- Domicile certificate
- Demand Draft
Question:- COMEDK UGET 2023 exam would be of how many hours?
Ans- COMEDK UGET 2023 exam would be of 3 hours.
Question:- COMEDK UGET 2023 exam would be offline or Online?
Ans- COMEDK UGET 2023 exam would be online.
Question:- How many questions would be asked in the COMEDK UGET 2023 exam?
Ans- Total of 180 questions.
Question:- Will there be a negative marking in COMEDK UGET 2023 exam?
Ans- No, there would be no negative marking.
Question:- The COMEDK UGET 2023 exam would be conducted when?
Ans- The COMEDK UGET 2023 exam would be conducted in 1st week of June 2023.
If you have more questions about COMEDK UGET 2023, you can write your queries in the comments box below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.