Latest Applications Open 2024:
CTET Dec Session 2023 Answer Key has been Released on 15th September 2023. The Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) is the famous national-level eligibility test managed by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi, to recruit candidates for teacher jobs for classes I to VIII.
Those candidates appearing to get this job can apply for this Examination by filling out the Application Form online by visiting the official website of CTET.
Candidates must obtain qualified marks in the CTET Examination to be selected for the teacher job. Here, through this content, candidates will get detailed information about the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), including CTET Answer Key, Answer Key dates, and how to download the Answer Key.
CTET July Session 2023 Answer Key – Released
CTET 2023 Answer Key
CTET Answer key will be provided to the candidates on the official website after completing the Examination.
- Those applicants who have appeared in the CTET Examination can check the Answer Key, and to get the OMR sheet, candidates must pay Rs. 500/- through Demand Drafavor in favour of the Secretary, CBSE.
- Candidates can report to the CBSE online if they have any discrepancies in the CTET Answer Key.
CTET 2023 Answer Key Date
The CTET Answer key dates have mentioned below for the candidates, and they must have to check them.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|Exam Date||20th August 2023|
|Publishing of Answer Key
|Declaration of Result||4th week of February 2023|
Highlights of CTET Answer Key
There are some key highlights of the CTET Answer Key mentioned below.
- CTET Paper 1 Answer Key is for the primary stage.
- On the other hand, CTET Paper 2 Answer Key is for the elementary stage.
- CTET Exam has four sets; separate answer keys are released for each set.
- An Answer Key for CTET 2023 Paper 1 has answers to 150 MCQs from Child Development and Pedagogy, Mathematics, Environmental Studies, Language I, and Language II.
- An Answer Key for CTET 2023 Paper 2 has answers to MCQs from Child Development and Pedagogy, Mathematics and Science, Social Studies/Social Science, Language I, and Language II.
- Request for re-checking, re-assessment, re-evaluation, or scrutiny of CTET Answer Sheets will not be entertained. CBSE would not entertain any correspondence in this regard.
How to get CTET Answer Key and OMR sheet
Applicants will get the OMR sheet and the Answer Key of the CTET Examination as per the Schedule Provided by the authority.
They can download the Answer Key and OMR sheet by entering the required details.
Candidates can also seek a photocopy of their OMR Sheet of CTET from the CTET Unit by paying fees of Rs 500 per paper, by way of a Demand Draft in favour of the Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education drawn on any Nationalized Bank and payable at Delhi.
CTET Marks Calculation
Applicants can know their marks as their answers are written in the Examination. Before calculating the marks, candidates can match the Answer Key.
- Check the number of options you have marked correctly in the exam.
- For each correct answer, you will get one (1) mark.
- There is no negative marking in CTET 2023 Exam.
If you have any queries regarding CTET Answer Key 2023, you can ask your query and leave comments below.
Hi Guys, I am Sandeep Co-founder of IASpaper and UPSCToday Staying in Mumbai (India) and pursuing graduation in Computer Science and Engineering from Mumbai University. I love helping Aspirants.
You may join me on Facebook