Latest Applications Open 2024:
The Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) is organized through the Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi, per the rules drawn by The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India.
Those candidates want to get the minimum qualifications for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher for classes I to VIII; they can apply for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) based on their eligibility criteria.
The CTET examination is conducted once a year for aspiring candidates, and they can apply as per the notifications provided by the authority. Here, candidates will get detailed information on the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) through this content.
CTET 2023 Preparation Tips
Those applicants who have applied for the CTET Examination; must follow the preparation tips and tricks to score qualified marks. The preparation tips will be constructive for the candidates to obtain good marks.
Prefer Syllabus and Exam Pattern
First, candidates must refer to the Syllabus and Exam Pattern for better preparation for the CTET Examination. By preferring the Exam Pattern and Syllabus, candidates will be able to understand the Examination. The applicants will be able to know the complete structure of the question paper.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Solve the previous year’s question paper.
Candidates must solve the previous year’s question paper after getting the Exam Pattern and Syllabus. The previous year’s question paper should be 5 to 10 years old. By preferring the previous year’s question paper, candidates will get an idea of topics that will be asked in the CTET Examination.
Study NCF 2005 and NCERT Books
For better preparation for the CTET Examination, candidates should prefer the NCERT textbooks available free of cost on the official website of NCERT (i.e., ncert.nic.in). It is observed that 5-7 questions in CTET are asked from NCF (National Curriculum Framework).
Attempt mock test
It will be beneficial for the candidates if they will attempt the mock test regularly, and through the mock test, candidates will be able to identify their weak areas and work on them. Candidates should have to revise the questions and mock tests they have already attempted. At the last moment, candidates should not have to attempt many mock tests.
Make short notes
Applicants need to prepare short notes for all of the critical topics in each subject, and these short notes will help them to revise complete preparation in the last movement of the CTET Examination. Candidates should highlight the critical points in their short notes, which will help them revise.
Candidates should have revised all concepts and theories before the CTET Examination and tried to revise all the essential topics weekly. They don’t have to try to learn the basic concept of the question asked in the CTET Examination.
If you have any queries regarding CTET Preparation Tips 2023, you can ask your query and leave comments below.
Hi Guys, I am Sandeep Co-founder of IASpaper and UPSCToday Staying in Mumbai (India) and pursuing graduation in Computer Science and Engineering from Mumbai University. I love helping Aspirants.
You may join me on Facebook