Latest Applications Open 2024:
INI CET 2024 January Session Mock Round Allotment Result has been Released on 2nd December 2023. The INI CET 2024 Exam Date has been officially announced. The Examination will be held on 5th November 2023. The application forms for the first session will be available in July or August 2023. This national-level entrance exam, organized by AIIMS, New Delhi, takes place twice yearly in January and July. INI CET stands for Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test and is specifically designed for candidates aspiring to pursue 6-year PG medical courses like MD, MS, M.Ch, and DM. Successful INI CET entrance exam candidates will secure admission into prestigious medical institutions offering PG medical programs. These renowned institutions include AIIMS, JIPMER, NIHMANS, and PGIMER.
This exam offers a great opportunity for aspiring medical professionals to join top-notch medical institutes, receive a quality education, and gain expertise in their chosen fields. The process involves two sessions each year, giving candidates more chances to secure their desired PG medical courses and embark on a fulfilling and successful medical career.
The INI-CET exam is overseen by the Examination Section of AIIMS, New Delhi, in collaboration with nodal officers from all participating INIs. AIIMS, New Delhi, has full control over every aspect of the Combined Entrance Test, including applications, exam administration, result announcements, and seat allocation. However, it’s important to note that AIIMS, New Delhi’s authority, is limited to these specific areas and responsibilities within the INI-CET process.
INI CET 2024 Notification – Counselling Started
INI CET 2024 Latest News and Updates
INI CET 2024 January Session Mock Round Counselling has been Started on 28th November 2023. The online application process for the January session (MD/MS – 6 yrs) of INI CET 2024 is available from 15th September 2023. – As per the schedule, the last date for submission of applications is 14th October 2023. A correction facility will likely be provided till 14th October 2023 to facilitate corrections in the application forms. The admit cards for INI CET 2024 are to be released on 30th October 2023. The INI CET 2024 exam date for the January session has been scheduled for 5th November 2023. The result of INI CET 2024 for the January session is anticipated to be announced in November 2023. The counselling process for successful candidates is expected to commence from 28th November 2023.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
For the July session of INI CET 2024 (MD/MS – 6 yrs), the online application process is expected to begin in the first week of March 2024. The last date for submitting the application form is tentatively set for the fourth week of March 2024. Candidates are required to submit all the necessary documents by the second week of April 2024. The admit cards for the July session of INI CET 2024 will likely be released in the first week of May 2024. The examination for the July session is tentatively scheduled to be held in the second week of May 2024. The result for the July session of INI CET 2024 is expected to be declared in the fourth week of May 2024. Counselling for the July session is likely to commence in June 2024.
Successful candidates must participate in counselling to secure their seats in the desired PG medical courses the participating institutes offer. Aspirants are advised to regularly visit the official website and stay updated with any changes or notifications related to INI CET 2024. Proper preparation and timely completion of application procedures are crucial to ensuring a smooth and successful experience with the entrance examination.
What is INI CET?
INI CET stands for “Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test.” It is a national-level entrance examination conducted in India for admission to postgraduate medical courses in prestigious medical institutes nationwide. INI CET was introduced to replace separate entrance exams conducted by AIIMS, JIPMER, PGIMER, and NIMHANS.
The exam is organized by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi, and it serves as a common entrance test for various postgraduate courses such as MD (Doctor of Medicine), MS (Master of Surgery), DM (Doctorate of Medicine), and MCh (Master of Chirurgiae). INI CET is highly competitive, and medical graduates from across the country compete for limited seats in renowned medical institutions. The test assesses candidates’ knowledge, analytical skills, and clinical understanding required for specialised medical studies at the postgraduate level.
The following information is provided in Part A of the Prospectus for INI-CET, January 2024. This section covers essential details concerning eligibility criteria for appearing in the examination, the list of cities where the exam will be conducted, the application fee, the application process, the examination scheme, and the seat allocation method. To stay up-to-date with any recent changes or updates, candidates must regularly check the official website, www.aiimsexams.ac.in.
INI CET 2024 Important Dates
The Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test (INI CET) 2024 will be conducted in January and July sessions for the MD/MS-6 years program. Here are the tentative dates for important events for both sessions to help candidates plan their preparations and applications accordingly.
For January Session (For MD/MS – 6 yrs)
|Online Application||15th September 2023|
|Last date of application submissions||14th October 2023|
|Correction Facility||30th September – 14th October 2023|
|Admit Card||30th October 2023|
|INI CET 2024 Exam Date||5th November 2023|
|Result Announcement||November 2023|
|Counselling starts||2nd week of December 2023|
For July Session (For MD/MS – 6 yrs):
|Online Application||1st week of March 2024|
|Application form Last date of submission||4th week of March 2024|
|Last date of submission of required documents||2nd week of April 2024|
|Release of Admit Card||1st week of May 2024|
|Examination Date||2nd week of May 2024|
|Result Declaration||4th week of May 2024|
|Counselling Starts||June 2024|
INI CET 2024 Highlights
INI CET 2024, also known as the Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test, is a prestigious national-level exam conducted twice a year by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) New Delhi. It serves as the gateway for admission to various PG medical courses, including MD, MS, DM, M.Ch, and MDS (6 years) in renowned medical institutions like AIIMS, JIPMER, PGIMER, NIMHANs, and SCTIMST. The exam is held online, and candidates can apply through the online application process.
|Exam Name||INI CET 2024|
|Conducting Body||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)|
|Participating Institutes||AIIMS, JIPMER, PGIMER, NIMHANs, SCTIMST|
|No of Sessions||Two sessions – January & July|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Courses Offered||PG medical courses – MD/MS/DM/M.Ch/MDS (6 years)|
|Application Mode||Online mode|
|Exam Mode||Online mode (Computer-Based Test – CBT)|
|Full Exam Name||Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test|
|Short Exam Name||INI CET|
|Frequency of Conduct||2 times a year|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||4000 Rs [Online]|
INI CET 2024 Courses Offered
INI CET 2024 provides a variety of postgraduate medical courses for candidates who want to specialise in their respective fields. These courses are six years long and cover various medical specialities.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD): MD courses are designed to provide in-depth knowledge and training in various medical specialities. Some popular MD specialisations include MD in General Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Dermatology, Psychiatry, Radiology, Anesthesiology, etc.
- Master of Surgery (MS): MS programs focus on advanced surgical techniques and procedures. The specialisations available in MS include General Surgery, Orthopedics, Ophthalmology, ENT (Ear, Nose, and Throat), Urology, and more.
- Doctorate of Medicine (DM): DM courses are super-speciality programs that offer advanced training in specific medical subspecialties. Examples of DM specialisations include Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Neurology, Nephrology, Endocrinology, and more.
- Master of Chirurgiae (MCh): MCh courses are also super speciality programs in the surgical domain. These programs provide extensive training in surgical subspecialties such as Cardiothoracic Surgery, Neurosurgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, etc.
- Master of Dental Surgery (MDS): MDS programs focus on various branches of dentistry and provide specialised knowledge and skills. Some MDS specialisations include Prosthodontics, Orthodontics, Periodontics, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Conservative Dentistry, and more.
INI CET 2024 Notification
INI CET 2024 January Session Admit Card has been Available on 30th October 2023. The Examination will be held on 5th November 2023. The INI CET 2024 notification which would typically be issued by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi, the conducting body for the exam. The notification would contain essential information about the examination, such as the exam dates for the January and July sessions, the application process, eligibility criteria, courses offered, exam pattern, syllabus, application fee, important dates, and other relevant details.
It would also mention the participating institutes that accept INI CET scores for admission to various postgraduate medical courses, including MD, MS, DM, M.Ch, and MDS. The notification would highlight the significance of INI CET as a national-level exam and the opportunities it presents for aspiring medical professionals to pursue advanced studies in their chosen specialities.
Additionally, the notification might provide instructions on how to apply for the exam, the documents required for the application, and any updates or changes to the examination process compared to previous years. Since the information is subject to change, candidates must refer to the official INI CET 2024 notification on the AIIMS official website or other authorised sources for the most accurate and up-to-date information.
INI CET 2024 Application Form
This section provides essential details about the application process for aspiring candidates pursuing postgraduate medical courses through INI CET. Get ready to explore the online registration process, eligibility criteria, form submission deadlines, and other crucial information to ensure a smooth and successful application experience.
- INI CET 2024 application form will be accessible online only, and offline submissions will not be accepted.
- The application process will occur twice a year, with January session registration starting on 15th September 2023 and July session registration in the first week of March 2024.
- Fulfilling the eligibility criteria is a prerequisite for candidates before they proceed with the application form.
- Applicants must provide accurate details in the form, and the authority might allow corrections for registered candidates.
- The application form must be submitted within the specified deadline on the official website.
- Candidates should keep a printed copy of the application form for future use during the admission process.
How to Apply INI CET 2024 Application Form
Step 1: Basic Registration (INI CET 2023 Basic Registration Process)
- Go to the official website aiimsexams.ac.in and click the link for basic registration.
- Follow the instructions and provide personal details, contact information, and address.
- Upload a passport-sized photograph, signature, and left-hand thumb impression per the specified guidelines.
- Read the declaration carefully and click the register button to complete the basic registration.
Uploading of Images
The second step in the INI CET 2024 application process is uploading a passport-size photograph, signature, and left-hand thumb impression. The specifications for these images are as follows:
|Image||Format||Size (KB)||Dimension (cm)|
DPI (Dots per inch)
|Passport size photograph||JPG/JPEG||50 to 100||3.5 x 4.5||–|
|Signature||JPG/JPEG||20 to 100||–||–|
|Left-hand thumb impression||JPG/JPEG||20 to 100||–||200 dpi|
Candidates must ensure that the images adhere to these specifications to successfully complete the basic registration process for INI CET 2024.
Note: For the signature, candidates should use a thick black/blue ballpoint pen for clear and legible representation.
Step 2: Final Registration (INI CET final registration process)
- Proceed with the final registration by filling in the application form’s academic, qualification, and contact details.
- Enter information about the qualifying examination, internship, MBBS/BDS academic details, and medical registration.
- Submit permanent and correspondence address details. Only eligible candidates will be allowed to proceed with this step.
- Pay the INI CET application fee online through net banking, credit card, or debit card. The fee varies for different categories.
- Select the preferred exam centre from the provided list, as per convenience. The allocation of centres will be on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Take a printout of the registration slip for future reference. This slip will contain personal and educational details and the uploaded images.
Note: Once the application form is submitted, no changes in the details will be permitted. Candidates are advised to review and verify all information before final submission carefully.
INI CET 2024 Application Fee
Candidates applying for INI CET 2024 must pay the prescribed application fee per their category. Below are the details of the application fee:
Candidates applying for INI CET 2024 are required to submit the application fee through online mode only. There will be no offline payment option available.
Accepted Payment Methods:
- The application fee can be paid through DEBIT CARD/ CREDIT CARD/ NETBANKING.
- The applicant will be responsible for any transaction/processing fee that is applicable and payable to the respective bank or payment gateway.
- The application fee, once paid, will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- In case of multiple payments made for a single application form, the additional payments will be refunded to the applicants after verification and completion of the examination process.
- Applications submitted without the prescribed fee will not be accepted or summarily rejected.
Category-wise Application Fee:
The application fee for INI CET 2024 varies depending on the candidate’s category. Below are the details of the application fee for different categories:
|General / OBC Candidates/Foreign National/OCI applicant||Rs. 4000.00 (Rupees Four Thousand only)|
|SC/ST/EWS applicant||Rs. 3200.00 (Rupees Three Thousand Two Hundred only)|
|Persons with Benchmark Disabilities||NIL (Exempted from payment of Examination fees)|
The documents required for the INI CET 2024 application form are essential to ensure a smooth and error-free application process.
Candidates must prepare the following documents while filling out the application form:
- Passport-sized Photograph: A recent passport-sized photograph in JPG/JPEG format with a file size between 50KB to 100 KB. The photograph should have a clear, front-facing view of the candidate’s face.
- Signature: The candidate’s signature is in JPG/JPEG format with a file size between 20KB to 100 KB. The signature should be done with a thick black/blue ballpoint pen on white paper.
- Left-Hand Thumb Impression: A left-hand thumb impression in JPG/JPEG format with a file size between 20KB to 100 KB. The impression should be clear and well-defined.
- Academic Qualification Documents: Candidates should have their academic qualification documents, such as mark sheets and certificates of Class 10th, 12th, and any other relevant degrees, readily available for reference while filling out the application form.
- Valid Email ID and Mobile Number: A valid and active email ID and mobile number are crucial for communication. Candidates should ensure that they have access to the provided email ID and phone number throughout the application process.
- Category Certificate (if applicable): For candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories, a valid and updated category certificate must be available for uploading as proof of category during the application process.
- Identification Proof: Candidates must provide identification proof details, such as an Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Passport, or any other government-issued ID.
- Bank Details: Bank account details, including the account number, IFSC code, and account holder’s name, will be required for online payment of the application fee.
Candidates should ensure that all the documents are available in the specified formats and sizes to avoid any inconvenience during the application process. Preparing these documents will help candidates complete the application form smoothly and accurately.
INI CET 2024 Application Correction
The INI CET 2024 authority allows candidates to correct their uploaded images through an online facility. Candidates can correct the images for MD/MS/M.Ch/DM/MDS until the last date specified to correct rejected images.
To make corrections in the application form, candidates need to follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of AIIMS PG.
- Access the ‘Applicant login’ section.
- Provide the required details like Candidate ID, Password, and security code.
- Submit the details and re-upload the images per the prescribed specifications.
- Save the changes made in the application form.
- Take a printout of the corrected application form for future reference during admission.
By following these steps, candidates can rectify any errors in their application form and ensure that their images meet the specified guidelines.
INI CET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates aspiring to pursue postgraduate courses at prestigious institutes of national importance, including NIMHANS Bengaluru, JIPMER Puducherry, PGI Chandigarh, and sixteen AIIMS, must meet the eligibility criteria specified by AIIMS Delhi. The following are the essential conditions that applicants must fulfil to be eligible for the entrance test:
The eligibility criteria provided in this section pertain specifically to the application and examination process of INI-CET. However, it is crucial to understand that the eligibility criteria for admission into postgraduate courses at different INIs may differ. For comprehensive details about the eligibility requirements for each INI, applicants must refer to Part B of the prospectus of respective INIs.
Nationality: The entrance exam is open to Indian nationals, Overseas Citizens of India (OCI)/NRI, and foreign nationals. Foreign candidates do not need government nomination to appear for the exam.
Qualifying Marks: Candidates must have scored a minimum aggregate of 55% marks in their qualifying degree (50% for reserved category candidates or foreign nationals).
Qualification: Applicants must possess an MBBS degree for MD/MS/DM-6 yrs/MCH-6 yrs and a BDS degree for MDS courses from a University recognized by the NMC/MCI. Additionally, they must have completed 12 months of rotating internship/practical training on or before 31st January 2024.
For Indian National Candidates:
- To be eligible for MD/MS/DM-6yrs/MCH-6yrs courses, candidates must possess an MBBS degree from a University recognised by the National Medical Commission/Medical Council of India, as notified by the Government of India.
- For MDS courses, candidates should have a BDS degree recognised by the Dental Council of India, as per the DCI endorsement No.DE-130-2011/B-4978, dated 13.12.2011.
- All candidates, except those applying to *PGIMER Chandigarh, must have completed a compulsory rotating internship/practical training of 12 months on or before 31st July 2023.
- Candidates must ensure they have completed their internship before the specified date, as those who complete it after 31st July 2023 will not be eligible for registration in this examination.
- Indian National candidates who have obtained eligibility degrees in India (MBBS/BDS or equivalent) must meet the minimum aggregate marks criteria in all professional examinations.
- For SC/ST category candidates, a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in all professional exams is required.
- For candidates from all other categories, including OBC and EWS, a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate in all professional exams is necessary.
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) candidates must fulfil the minimum aggregate marks requirement specified for their respective categories (SC/ST or all other categories).
For Indian nationals who graduated from Foreign Universities,
Indian National candidates who have completed their medical education from foreign universities will have their marks obtained in the FMGE (Foreign Medical Graduate Examination) conducted by the National Board of Examination (NBE) considered in place of aggregate marks. However, the minimum-mark eligibility criteria will still apply based on the candidate’s category (SC/ST or all other categories). In other words, the FMGE scores will be considered an equivalent of aggregate marks for foreign graduates, but the minimum marks requirement for different categories remains unchanged.
For Foreign National candidates
To be eligible for MD/MS/DM-6yrs/MCH-6yrs courses, candidates should possess an MBBS degree; a BDS degree is required for MDS courses. Additionally, candidates must have completed the compulsory rotating Internship/Practical training.
Applicants are required to obtain a certificate from their University/Institution regarding the grading system used, which will be used to convert the grading into percentages. The calculated percentage must be filled in the “Marks Column” while completing the application for the July 2023 session of INI-CET before the due date.
For all the MBBS/BDS professional examinations, the eligibility criteria regarding the minimum aggregate marks is 55% or its equivalent.
No Objection Certificate (NOC)Foreign National:
- Candidates who need a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India, must submit it to the Examination Section before the specified dates mentioned in the Important Dates section.
- It’s important to note that a NOC solely obtained from the Ministry of External Affairs will not be considered valid for INI-CET.
- Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) candidates can apply for Foreign National seats. They do not need to obtain a NOC but must upload a scanned copy of their OCI card before the mentioned dates in the Prospectus Part-A Important Dates section.
INI CET 2024 Exam Pattern
The INI CET 2024 exam will be conducted in online CBT mode, with 200 questions for the MD/MS paper and 90 for the MDS paper. Each correct answer will carry one mark, and 1/3 mark will be deducted for every wrong response. Candidates must be familiar with the subject-wise distribution of questions to prepare effectively for the examination.
Candidates can refer to the following exam pattern for INI CET 2024:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted in online Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
- Medium: The question paper will be available only in English medium.
- Duration: 180 minutes (3 hours) will be given to solve the MD/MS paper.
- Type of Questions: The exam consists of multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
- Total Questions: The MDS paper will have 90 questions, while the MD/MS exam will have 200 questions.
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will be awarded one mark, and 1/3 mark will be deducted for each incorrect response.
Subject-wise Questions Distribution:
No. of Questions
|General Knowledge (GK)||10|
|Aptitude & Logical Thinking||10|
Mode and Scheme of Examination
The examination for INI-CET July 2023 will be conducted in a computer-based test (CBT) mode.
|Mode of Examination||Computer-based test (CBT)|
|Duration||3 hours (180 minutes)|
|Number of Questions||200|
|Type of Questions||Objective type of questions of varying types (including Single Correct Choice and Multiple Correct Choice questions.|
|Correct Answer||One Mark (+1)|
|Incorrect Answer||Minus one-third (-) 1/3|
|Unanswered/Marked for Review||0|
The percentile scores obtained in INI-CET will play a crucial role in determining the eligibility of candidates for admission to postgraduate seats in all participating INIs. To qualify for the seats, applicants must achieve the minimum percentile cut-off as specified below:
- For seats under Unreserved (UR), EWS, Sponsored & Foreign Nationals (including Overseas Citizens of India – OCI), the minimum percentile required is 50th percentile.
- For OBC, SC, ST, PwBD, and Bhutanese Nationals (applicable only for PGI-Chandigarh seats), the minimum percentile required is the 45th percentile.
In summary, the percentile scores in the INI-CET exam will serve as the basis for determining the eligibility of candidates for various postgraduate seats, and the minimum percentile cut-offs differ based on the respective categories.
INI CET 2024 Syllabus
The INI CET 2024 syllabus is recommended by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi, and it encompasses subjects from the undergraduate medical curriculum, including Pre-Clinical, Para-Clinical, and Clinical subjects. Familiarity with the INI CET syllabus helps candidates prepare for each topic effectively.
For the July session of INI CET 2024, the exam will be held in May 2024 in a computer-based mode. Successful candidates will be granted admission to 815 seats in various postgraduate courses, such as Masters of Surgery (MS), Doctor of Medicine (MD), Doctorate of Medicine (DM), Masters of Chirurgie (MCh), and Masters of Dental Surgery (MDS). These seats will be available in 11 prominent institutions, including 8 AIIMS institutions, PGIMER Chandigarh, NIMHANS Bengaluru, and JIPMER Puducherry, which accept INI CET 2024 scores. The syllabus of INI CET 2024 covers all the subjects and topics that will be asked in the INI CET question paper.
The INI CET 2024 syllabus will be designed at the higher secondary level. It will encompass a range of subjects, including Physics, Chemistry, Biology, General Knowledge (GK), and Aptitude test.
The detailed syllabus for INI CET 2024 is provided below:
|Subjects||INI CET syllabus|
|Pre-clinical||Biochemistry, Physiology, Anatomy|
|Para-clinical||Pathology, Microbiology, Forensics, Medicine, Pharmacology, Community Medicine|
|Clinical||Obstetrics, Gynaecology, Community Medicine, Paediatrics, Clinical Postings, Surgery & Allied Subjects, Medicine and allied subjects|
INI CET Syllabus 2024: Pre-Clinical Subjects
|Anatomy||Microanatomy, Gross Anatomy, Neuroanatomy, Embryology & Genetics|
|Biochemistry||Biological Cell, Hormones and PH, Enzymes, Food Assimilation and Nutrition, Biomolecules, Molecular Biology, Metabolic Pathways, Environmental Biochemistry, Physiological Buffer Systems, Immunology, Cancer and Cancer Makers|
|Physiology||Gastrointestinal System, General Physiology, Reproduction, Nerve-Muscle, Kidney, Nutrition, Blood, Respiratory System, Cardiovascular System, Neurophysiology, Sensory System, The Visceral and Motivational System, Motor System, EEG, Special Senses, Yoga, Sleep and Higher Nervous Functions|
INI CET Syllabus 2023: Para-Clinical Subjects
|Pathology||Complement System, Coronary Artery Disease, Tumour Markers, Glomerulonephritis, Flow Cytometry, Barrett Esophagus, Pedigree Analysis, Sarcoidosis, Thyroid Carcinoma, Hypersensitivity|
|Pharmacology||Neuropharmacology, Psychopharmacology, Toxicology, Clinical Pharmacology, Molecular and Cellular Pharmacology|
|Forensic Medicine||Firearm Injuries, Bloodstains, Seminal Stains, Types and Signs of Drowning, IPC Sections, Narcoanalysis, Toxicology, Bites of various insects, Different doctrines, Autopsy methods of organ removal, Antemortem, Rigor Mortis, Cadaveric Spasm, Blast Injuries, Torture Methods|
|Microbiology||Vectors, Immunodeficiency disorders, Heterophile Antigen, Lab diagnosis, species identification and relapse regarding Malaria, Mycoplasma pneumonia, Eggs in Parasitology, Dimorphic fungi, Viral Hepatitis Serology, Life cycle|
INI CET Syllabus 2023: Clinical Subjects
|Obstetrics||Preeclampsia, Postpartum Haemorrhage, Antepartum Haemorrhage, Uterine rupture, Uterine inversion, Biophysical profile, Induction of labour, Indications of caesarean section, Hyperemesis gravidarum|
|Pediatrics||Acute respiratory insufficiency program, Respiratory distress syndrome, Developmental milestones, Autism, Neonatal jaundice, Neonatal sepsis, Neonatal Resuscitation, Tetralogy of Fallot, Bronchial Asthma, Nephrotic syndrome, Vitamins and mineral deficiency, Dengue fever, Paediatrics|
|Gynaecology||Symptoms of ovulation, Process to manage Fibroid uterus and prolapse of the uterus, Details of Trichomonas, Candida, Gonococcus, Bacterial vaginosis, Emergency contraception, Contraception and sterilization, Supports of uterus, Menstrual cycle, Menopause, Postmenopausal bleeding|
|Clinical Postings||Internal Medicine, Paediatrics, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, Family Welfare Clinic, Health Education Unit, Elective Posting|
|Community Medicine||Man and Medicine, Concept on Health and Disease, Environment and Health, Medicine and Social Science, Screening for Disease, Hospital Waste Management, Concept on Epidemiology, Epidemiology on commutable and non-commutable disease, Demography and family planning, Nutrition and Health, Types of preventive medicine for paediatrics obstetrics and geriatrics, Genetics and Health, Mental Health|
|Surgery and Allied Subjects||Anaesthesiology, E.N.T, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics|
|Medicine and Allied Subjects||Psychiatry, Dermatology|
INI CET 2024 Best Book
INI CET 2024 Best Book: Get fully prepared for the INI CET 2024 exam with comprehensive study materials and practice questions in the top recommended books by renowned authors, covering all essential subjects and topics.
Best Books for Theory
|Diseases of Ear, Nose and Throat & Head and Neck Surgery by PL Dhingra and Shruti Dhingra||ENT|
|Review of Ophthalmology 6th Edition by Ruchi Rai||Ophthalmology|
|Harrison’s Principles Of Internal Medicine by Dennis Kasper et al and Dan L. Longo||Medicine|
|A Laboratory Course in Plant Physiology by William Francis Ganong||Physiology|
|Harper’s Illustrated Biochemistry by Rodwell||Biochemistry|
|Textbook of Microbiology by CP Baveja||Microbiology|
|Essentials of Medical Pharmacology by KD Tripathi||Pharmacology|
|Essential Orthopaedics (Including Clinical Methods) by Maheshwari||Orthopaedics|
|Ghai Essential Pediatrics by Vinod K Paul||Paediatrics|
|Short Textbook Of Anaesthesia 5 by Yadav||Anaesthesia|
|Bailey & Love’s Short Practice of Surgery, (set volume 1 & 2) by Norman Williams, P Ronan O Connell, Andrew McCaskie||Surgery|
|Handbook of General Anatomy by BD Chaurasia||Anatomy|
|Review of Forensic Medicine by Sumit Seth|
Best Books for Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
|New Across: A Complete Review of Short Subjects (Set of 3 Volumes) (PGMEE)||Anurag Shukla and Saumya Shukla|
|AIIMS PGMEE Solutions||Ashish Gupta, Amit Tripathi|
|DAMS Review of Radiology-Eighth Edition||Dr. Sumer K Sethi|
|Review of Pharmacology||Gobind Rai Garg, Sparsh Gupta|
|Orthopaedics Quick Review||Apurv Mehra|
|Self Assessment & Review of Paediatrics||Arvind Arora|
|Self Assessment and Review of Short Subjects Ophthalmology, Otorhinolaryngology (ENT) & Orthopaedics Vol-II||Arvind Arora|
|Self Assessment & Review Microbiology Immunology Revision at a Glance||Chaurasia|
Please note that the table presents the books and their respective subjects or authors for theory and multiple-choice questions (MCQs). These books are recommended for INI CET 2024 preparation and cover various topics in the respective subjects.
|Apurv Mehra, Thameem Saif, et al.||The Next Level of Preparation Review of AIIMS (2015-2019) and INI-CET (2020-2022)|
|DR. MUKESH BHATIA, DR. RAJAT JAIN, et al.||DBMCI Last Minute Revision Points (LMRP – 3.0) 2020|
|Pritesh Kumar Singh||AIIMS Essence 2018-2015 (Volume 1)|
|Pritesh Singh||AIIMS ESSENCE 2019-2018 (Vol. 1 Part A & B)|
|Dr. Vivek Goel, Dr Sumer Sethi||Nephrology-Question Bank (Especially for NEET-SS, AIIMS, PGI Entrance Examination)|
|Pritesh Singh||AIIMS Essence (2014-2011) Vol. 2|
|Ashish Gupta, Amit Tripathi||Review of Aiims post-graduate medical Entrance Examination Vol-1-2014-2011|
|Dr. Mukesh Bhatia, Dr Rajat Jain||DBMCI To The Point (TTP) 2020|
|Apurv Mehra||The Next Level of Preparation AIIMS: The Precise Version (2015-2019)|
|Dr. Apoorv Singh, Dr Sandhya Gaur, et al.||AIIMS PGMEE May 2018|
INI CET 2024 Mock Tests
INI CET 2024 mock tests can be accessed from various sources, including coaching institutes, online platforms, and official websites. Here are some places where candidates can find INI CET mock tests:
- Official Website: AIIMS may provide official mock tests or sample papers on their official website. Candidates should regularly check the official website for any updates or announcements related to mock tests.
- Coaching Institutes: Many coaching institutes that offer preparation courses for INI CET may provide mock tests to their enrolled students. These mock tests are designed to simulate the actual exam environment and help candidates evaluate their performance.
- Online Test Series: Several online platforms offer comprehensive test series for INI CET preparation, which includes a series of mock tests. These test series are designed to cover all the subjects and question types that appear in the actual exam.
- Previous Year Papers: Candidates can also find previous year INI CET question papers, which can serve as mock tests for practice. Solving these papers will give candidates an idea of the exam pattern and difficulty level.
INI CET 2024 Preparation Tips
To excel in the INI CET 2024 examination, candidates should follow this preparation tip. Effective planning, a strong strategy, and dedicated efforts are essential for the INI CET 2024 exam success. Candidates can refer to the following tips to score well in the exam.
- Effective planning, a strong strategy, and dedicated efforts are crucial for the INI CET 2024 exam success.
- To begin, candidates should identify the number of subjects and topics they need to prepare and create a daily schedule to allocate time for studying each of them.
- Seeking guidance from seniors, professors, or colleagues who have previously taken the exam can provide valuable insights into preparation strategies.
- Since the INI CET 2024 syllabus is at the undergraduate level, candidates should focus on all subjects covered in the MBBS course.
- Creating topic-wise notes can aid in efficient revision during the preparation process.
- Emphasise building a strong conceptual understanding as it is essential for scoring well in the exam.
- Reviewing previous years’ question papers can help candidates understand the question patterns and the weightage of different topics.
- Regularly practising mock tests are beneficial to assess one’s preparation level and identify areas that require further improvement.
How to Prepare INI CET Exam
- Familiarize yourself with the INI CET exam pattern.
- Thoroughly go through the complete syllabus and plan your preparation accordingly.
- Create a well-structured strategy to cover all the topics within the given time frame.
- Maintain a disciplined schedule and adhere to it strictly to ensure systematic studying.
- Solve as many previous year’s question papers as possible to get accustomed to the exam format and improve problem-solving skills.
- Tailor your practice sessions based on the subjects related to the program you have applied for.
INI CET 2024 Exam Centers
INI CET 2024 Exam Centers are spread across various states and union territories in India. Candidates can choose their preferred exam center from the list provided by the authorities during the application process.
|Delhi||Delhi NCR (Delhi/New Delhi/Noida/Greater Noida)||Patiala/Fathegarh Sahib|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu||Karimnagar|
Required Documents at the Exam time
Candidates appearing for the INI CET 2024 exam should ensure they have all the necessary documents before heading to the exam centre to avoid any last-minute inconveniences. The following documents are required at the time of the INI CET 2024 exam:
Admit Card: Candidates must bring a printed copy of their INI CET 2024 Admit Card, which contains important details like their name, roll number, exam date, and exam centre. The admit card serves as proof of their registration and is essential for entry into the exam hall.
Photo ID Proof: It is mandatory to carry a valid government-issued photo ID for identity verification. Acceptable photo ID proofs include Aadhar Card, Passport, Voter ID, Driving License, or PAN Card. The name on the ID must match the name on the admit card.
Passport-size Photograph: Candidates should carry a passport-size photograph (same as uploaded during the application process) to affix to the attendance sheet. This photograph is used for verification and identification purposes.
Candidates must have these documents per the guidelines to proceed smoothly with the INI CET 2024 examination.
AIIMS PG 2023 Online Examination Instruction & Guidelines
Check below the Exam instruction and guidelines for INI CET Applicants.
- Technical Requirements: Before the INI CET online exam, ensure your computer or laptop meets the technical requirements. Check your internet connection, browser compatibility, and system settings beforehand.
- Admit Card: Download and print your INI CET 2024 Admit Card from the official website. It is essential to bring it to the exam centre for verification.
- Reporting Time: Arrive at the exam centre well before the reporting time mentioned on the admit card.
- Latecomers may not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Valid ID Proof: Carry a valid photo ID proof (Aadhar Card, Passport, Voter ID, Driving License, or PAN Card) and a photocopy to verify your identity.
- Face Mask and Sanitization: Always wear a face mask during the INI CET exam. Sanitise your hands before entering the exam hall and maintain proper hygiene.
- Social Distancing: Follow the social distancing norms and keep a safe distance from other candidates while waiting your turn.
- Examination Format: Familiarize yourself with the INI CET exam format and instructions on the screen. Read all guidelines carefully before starting the test.
- Save Answers: Save your answers regularly during the exam to avoid data loss in case of technical issues.
- Duration: Keep track of the time remaining for each section. The test will have specific time limits for each part, so manage your time efficiently.
- Submitting Answers: Submit your responses before the exam time is over. If time permits, review your answers.
- No Cheating: Strictly follow the code of conduct during the INI CET exam. Any form of cheating or malpractice will lead to disqualification.
- Helpline: In case of technical difficulties during the exam, immediately inform the invigilator for assistance.
INI CET 2024 Admit Card
The Admit Card for INI-CET July 2023 will be available online only and can be downloaded from the link after logging in using the Registration ID, Password, and Exam Unique Code (EUC) after Application Zone. It will be accessible per the schedule mentioned in the Important Dates Tab. Applicants must remember that the Examination Section, AIIMS, New Delhi, will not send the Admit Card through email or post. Only applicants who have completed all stages of the application process for INI-CET July 2024 will receive the Admit Card. Therefore, applicants are requested to follow the instructions carefully to avoid rejecting their application.
After downloading the Admit Card, applicants must check the information carefully. If any discrepancies or errors are found, they should inform the Examination Section through email using their registered email ID. The email should contain the applicant’s Registration ID and allotted Roll Number.
Please note that emails from unregistered email IDs or without the Registration ID and Roll Number may not be attended to. The Examination Section will try to respond as soon as possible, but it may take up to 3 working days, depending on the number of queries received. Any reported discrepancies or errors will be verified against the information provided by the applicant during the application process.
How to Download Admit Card
Steps to Download INI-CET January and July 2023 Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of INI-CET.
- Log in to your account using your Registration ID, Password, and Exam Unique Code (EUC) after Application Zone.
- Look for the “MyPage” link and click on it.
- Find the option to download the Admit Card and click on it.
- The Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Carefully check all the information on the Admit Card for accuracy.
- If you find any discrepancies or errors, email firstname.lastname@example.org from your registered email ID.
- In the email, mention your Registration ID and allotted Roll Number.
- Await a response from the Examination Section, which may take up to 3 working days.
- After verifying the details and ensuring no errors, download and print the Admit Card.
- Keep the Admit Card safe and bring it to the exam centre on the scheduled date for verification purposes.
INI CET 2024 Result
The INI CET 2024 result will be made available online, and only those who appeared for the exam can access it through the official website. The result is usually declared a few days after the completion of the entrance exam.
Candidates can view their performance in the entrance exam through the result. It is essential to keep the result safe throughout the admission process. To download the result, candidates must log in with their respective login details.
The INI CET result 2023 is presented in PDF format. It contains the roll numbers of the candidates, along with their All India Ranks and category ranks. Only those candidates who meet the INI CET cutoff percentile for their respective categories will be listed in the result. Based on the INI CET result, candidates will be invited to participate in the counselling process.
How to Check INI CET Result
- Go to the official website of AIIMS, aiimsexams.ac.in.
- Click on the ‘Academic’ tab and select the INI-CET exam.
- Look for the link to check the INI CET result from 2023 and click on it.
- The result will be displayed in PDF format.
- Cross-check the result to find your roll number, All India Rank, and category rank.
- You qualify if your roll number is listed and you meet your category’s INI CET cutoff percentile.
- Download the INI CET result PDF for future reference.
- Candidates who qualify for the exam will be invited to participate in counselling.
INI CET 2024 Cut-Off
The INI CET cut-off is the minimum qualifying percentile that candidates must achieve in the entrance exam to be eligible for further admission processes. It serves as a benchmark to filter candidates based on their performance in the exam. The cut-off is determined by various factors, including the difficulty level of the exam, the number of candidates appearing, and the availability of seats.
For INI CET, the cut-off is different for each category of candidates. For the General category, the cut-off is set at 50%, while for OBC (NCL) candidates, it is 45%. SC/ST category candidates must secure a minimum of 40% to qualify for admission. Additionally, there is a separate cut-off for PWBD (Persons with Benchmark Disability) category candidates based on their respective categories.
Candidates must know the cut-off requirements and strive to achieve the minimum qualifying percentile to enhance their chances of securing seats in their desired courses and institutions. The INI CET cut-off plays a crucial role in determining the eligibility of candidates for admission and ensures a fair selection process.
Expected Cut-Off (%)
Cutoff of the respective category
How to Check INI CET Merit List/Cut Off
After the INI CET examination, candidates eagerly await the release of the merit list and cut-off marks. The INI CET merit list contains the names of candidates who have secured qualifying marks and are eligible for further admission processes. The cut-off marks, on the other hand, represent the minimum percentile or score required for candidates to qualify for the counselling and seat allocation rounds.
To check the INI CET merit list and cut-off, candidates can follow these simple steps:
- Visit the official website of INI CET (aiimsexams.ac.in) using a web browser.
- Navigate to the relevant section or tab related to the INI CET examination.
- Look for the link that mentions “INI CET Merit List” or “INI CET Cut Off” and click on it.
- The merit list and cut-off marks will be displayed on the screen in PDF format.
- Candidates can search for their roll number in the merit list to see if they have qualified for further rounds.
- Candidates can find their respective category’s required percentile or score to check the cut-off marks.
- Save the merit list and cut-off PDF for future reference and admission procedures.
By following these steps, candidates can easily check the INI CET merit list, cut off, and determine their eligibility for admission to various postgraduate medical courses in prestigious institutions across India.
INI CET 2024 Counseling
Step-by-Step Process and Seat Allotment; Each session’s counselling procedure will follow the INI CET 2024 examination. Candidates who have successfully qualified in the entrance exam will be eligible to participate in the counselling rounds. The counselling process will be conducted online, and shortlisted candidates must register to participate.
During the INI CET counselling 2024, multiple rounds will be conducted to allocate seats to candidates based on their ranks in the merit list. The seat allotment will be determined according to the candidate’s performance and position on the merit list. Candidates must carry important documents for the verification process during the counselling rounds.
Candidates should stay updated with the official website for further details and counselling schedules to secure their seats in prestigious postgraduate medical courses offered by various participating institutions.
Seat Allocation Process
The postgraduate seats in participating INIs will be allocated exclusively online. The seat allocation process will involve at least two rounds and an Open Round. Additional rounds may be conducted before the Open Round if required, and the specific schedules will be communicated later.
During the 1st and 2nd Rounds of seat allocation, qualified candidates will be invited for the seat allocation based on their eligibility for admission. The allocation will be based on the candidate’s merit, preferences, and the reservation policies of individual INIs, including institutional preference, community reservation (OBC, SC, ST, EWS, etc.), and PwBD categories.
The seat allocation process will be synchronized through Institute-wise Seat Allocation (In SAS) to ensure fairness and transparency. The specific policies of each INI will be detailed in Part B of their respective Prospectus. The comprehensive procedure of Institute-wise Synchronized Allocation of Seats (In SAS) will be published later.
Any postgraduate seats that remain vacant after the Open Round may be filled through a ‘Spot Round,’ conducted by individual INIs with the approval of their competent authority.
- Mark sheets of MBBS/BDS 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Professional Examination.
- Admit card for INI CET PG 2024.
- Rank card of INI CET 2024.
- MBBS/BDS Degree certificate.
- Certificate of completing the internship.
- Medical registration certificate.
- Permanent/Provisional Registration certificate.
- 10th/12th/Birth certificate for proof of Date of Birth (DOB).
- Counselling Call Letter.
- Category certificate (if applicable).
- Registration slip and other relevant documents.
INI CET 2024 Seat Reservation
For AIIMS PG Admissions, 49.5% of the total Post-Graduate seats, excluding those for Sponsored/Foreign National candidates, are reserved for students in ST/SC/OBC (Non-creamy layer) categories. The category-wise reservation of seats for AIIMS PG 2022 is as follows:
Percentage of Reservation
|Students graduated from AIIMS||25.25%|
|General + Sponsored/Foreign National||25.25%|
|Scheduled Category (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||7.50%|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||27%|
For Orthopedic Physically Handicapped (OPH) candidates, the qualifying marks for AIIMS PG 2020 are the same as those applicable to other category students. OPH category candidates must submit a valid document certifying their physical disability issued by a duly constituted and authorized Medical Board of the State or Central Govt. Hospitals/Institutions.
In the MD/MS program, 3% of the seats are reserved for OPH candidates, and seat allocation will be based on their rank in the merit from the reserved OPH category seats. Candidates from the general category will fill any vacant seats after counselling. However, no seats are reserved for OPH candidates in the MDS program.
For OPH category admissions, candidates with a disability of 50-70% in the lower limbs will be considered. If there are still unfilled seats, candidates with a disability of 40-50% on the lower limbs will be allowed to fill those seats.
Despite the various opportunities provided through seat reservations for state applicants and other backward classes, the number of available seats across the seven AIIMS in the country is limited, with a total of 550+ seats.
INI CET 2024 Admission Process
The admission process for INI CET 2024 is a crucial step for aspiring medical candidates seeking postgraduate courses in prestigious medical institutions. It involves several stages: entrance examination, result declaration, counselling, and seat allocation. Candidates must understand the admission process to ensure a smooth and successful journey towards their desired specialization.
Here are given some steps of the INI CET admission process.
Entrance Examination: The first step of the admission process is appearing for the INI CET 2024 entrance examination, which tests the candidates’ knowledge and aptitude in their medical fields.
Result Declaration: After the completion of the entrance exam, the INI CET 2024 results will be announced online, and candidates can check their scores and ranks on the official website.
Counselling Registration: Qualified candidates will be required to register themselves for the counselling process through online mode, where they will have to fill in their preferences for courses and institutions.
Seat Allotment: The seat allocation will be done based on the candidates’ merit, choices made during counselling, and the reservation policies of individual institutions.
Multiple Rounds: The admission process may involve multiple rounds of seat allocation, including Two (2) Rounds followed by an Open Round. Additional rounds may be conducted if needed.
Verification of Documents: Candidates must provide necessary documents for verification, including mark sheets, degree certificates, internship completion certifications, and category certificates.
Orthopedic Physically Handicapped (OPH) Category: There will be a separate reservation for OPH candidates, and 3% of the total seats are reserved for them in the MD/MS program.
Spot Round: Any remaining vacant seats after the counselling process may be filled through a ‘Spot Round’ conducted by individual INIs.
Reservation Policies: The admission process also adheres to specific reservation policies, with percentages allocated to various categories, including ST/SC/OBC, General, and Students who graduated from AIIMS.
Important Dates: Candidates need to stay updated with the important dates for each stage of the admission process, as announced by the conducting authority.
Admission Confirmation: After the seat allocation process, candidates must confirm their admission by paying the necessary fees and completing other formalities as required by the respective INI.
Understanding the intricacies of the INI CET 2024 admission process will help candidates navigate through the various stages effectively and secure their desired postgraduate medical courses in reputed institutions.
AIIMS INI CET Participating Colleges
Here is the list of medical colleges participating in the INI CET 2023 examination:
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Deoghar
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Mangalagiri
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Nagpur
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences, Bangalore
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bathinda
|All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bibinagar|
INI CET is an important examination for candidates aspiring to pursue postgraduate medical courses in these prestigious institutions.
INI CET 2024 Contact Information
Examination Section, All India Institute of Medical Sciences,
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi 110608
1st Floor [ Mon-Fri 9.30 AM -5.00 PM, Sat 9.30 AM-1.00 PM]
91-11-26588500, 26588700, 26589900 (EXt. 4499)
“Assistant Controller of Examinations” email@example.com
The INI CET (Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test) is a crucial examination for aspiring medical professionals seeking admission to prestigious postgraduate medical courses in various renowned institutes across India. The exam tests candidates’ knowledge, skills, and aptitude in their respective fields of study and serves as a gateway to advanced medical education.
To succeed in the INI CET 2024, candidates must focus on thorough preparation, time management, and understanding the exam pattern and syllabus. Additionally, solving previous year’s question papers and taking mock tests will boost confidence and readiness for the exam.
The admission process for INI CET involves various stages, including the release of admit cards, exam conduct, result declaration, and counselling rounds. Candidates must stay updated with official notifications and guidelines to navigate each step seamlessly.
INI CET 2024 FAQs
I scored 60% in my MBBS degree. Will I be eligible to apply for the INI CET 2024 exam?
Yes, candidates must have a minimum of 55% marks in their MBBS degree to be eligible for the INI CET 2024 exam.
Will there be any correction facility available for rectification?
Yes, the authority will provide a correction facility for the rectification of any mistakes in the application form for INI CET 2024.
Will there be any Hindi medium available for the exam?
No, the INI CET 2024 exam will be conducted in English medium only. Hindi medium will not be available.
Can I submit the application fee through offline mode?
No, the INI CET 2024 application fee must be submitted through online mode only. Offline mode will not be available.
I belong to the OBC category. What will be the amount of application fee I need to submit?
The application fee for OBC category candidates will be Rs. 4000 for INI CET 2024.
Will there be any negative markings in the INI CET 2024 exam?
Yes, 1/3 marks for each incorrect response in the INI CET 2024 exam will be deducted.
I will be appearing for my final year of MBBS degree in 2024. Will I be eligible to apply for the exam?
Yes, candidates appearing for the final year of their MBBS degree in 2024 will be eligible to apply for the INI CET 2024 exam.
Is there any age limit to apply for the INI CET 2024 exam?
No, there will be no upper age limit to apply for the INI CET 2024 exam. Candidates of any age can apply.
Can I fill the application for AIIMS PG 2024 through offline mode?
No, the application for AIIMS PG 2024 can only be filled online. There is no provision for offline applications.
I belong to the OBC category. What will be the application fee for me?
The application fee for OBC category candidates is Rs. 1500/- for AIIMS PG 2023.
Do I need to send a hard copy of the application form to the authority?
No, there is no need to send the authority a hard copy of the application form. The entire application process is to be completed online.
For which courses is AIIMS PG (INI CET exam) conducted?
AIIMS PG (INI CET exam) is conducted for admission to various postgraduate courses like MD, MS, MDS, DM, M.Ch, and M.Sc courses in various AIIMS institutes across India.
I want admission to DM/M.Ch (3 years) courses in AIIMS; which exam do I need to apply for?
For admission to DM/M.Ch (3 years) courses in AIIMS, you must apply for the AIIMS DM/M.Ch entrance examination.
Can I rectify any mistakes made in the application form?
No, once the application form is submitted, candidates cannot make any changes or rectify any mistakes. It is advised to fill the form carefully and cross-check all details before submission.
I scored 40%. Am I eligible to apply?
To be eligible for AIIMS PG 2024, candidates must have passed MBBS or BDS with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks for the General/OBC category and 50% for SC/ST category candidates.
Are there any age limit criteria for the exam?
Yes, candidates must be at least 21 years of age at the time of admission. There is no upper age limit for the AIIMS PG exam.
In which mode will the INI CET exam 2024 be held?
The INI CET exam 2024 will be conducted online as a Computer-Based Test (CBT).
Why is INI CET 2024 conducted?
INI CET is conducted to streamline the admission process for postgraduate medical courses in various AIIMS institutes and other participating institutions.
What particulars cannot be edited in the AIIMS PG Application Form?
Certain particulars, such as the candidate’s name, date of birth, category, and email ID, cannot be edited once the application form is submitted.
Who and when should I contact if there is a mistake in the question of AIIMS PG?
Candidates can report any discrepancies or errors in the question paper to the Examination Section, AIIMS, New Delhi, through the official website or designated communication channels.
What is the method of determining merit in AIIMS PG?
The merit for AIIMS PG is determined based on the percentile score obtained in the entrance exam. The percentile score is calculated considering the total number of candidates appearing in the exam and their performance.
What is the minimum cut-off score in the AIIMS PG exam?
The minimum cut-off score for the AIIMS PG exam is 50th percentile for General category candidates and 45th percentile for OBC (NCL) category candidates. It is the 40th percentile for SC/ST category candidates.
What are percentile scores in the AIIMS PG exam?
Percentile scores represent the relative performance of a candidate in comparison to all other candidates appearing in the exam. It indicates the percentage of candidates who scored equal to or below a particular candidate’s score. For example, if a candidate’s percentile score is 75, 75% of candidates scored below that candidate’s score.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.