Latest Applications Open 2023:
Jammu and Kashmir B.Sc Nursing 2023 Provisional Selection List has been Released, Reporting on the respective college from 25 to 30th September 2023. Applicants wishing to get admission to Jammu and Kashmir B.Sc Nursing courses need to refer to the information below. University of Jammu and Kashmir is the conducting authority that provides admission to qualified applicants in the B.Sc. Nursing Courses.
These different universities and colleges are located in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. With the help of the application process, qualified applicants will get the opportunity to get admission to BEE ENN College of Nursing and Rajiv Gandhi College of Nursing located in Jammu and Kashmir state.
To get admission to the university applicants need to fill out and submit the duly filled Application Form. We request that applicants who want to get more details related to the eligibility criteria, the application process, important dates, test patterns, and other details can refer to the university’s official website.
Jammu & Kashmir B.Sc Nursing 2023 Notification – Selection List Out
Jammu & Kashmir B.Sc Nursing 2023 Highlights
|Exam Name||Jammu and Kashmir B.Sc Nursing|
|Exam Types||UG Level|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Conducting Body||Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations|
|Exam Date||11th June 2023|
|Helpline||Tel: +91 191 – 2470102Email Id:- email@example.com|
Jammu & Kashmir B.Sc Nursing 2023 Exam Dates
The important information related to the important events and dates is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
|Date of Release Advertisement||18th April 2023|
|Submission of On-Line Application Form||19th April 2023|
|Last date for submission of On-Line Application Forms||3rd May 2023|
|Application Form Correction Till||11th May 2023|
|Admit Card||2nd June 2023|
|Exam Date||11th June 2023|
|Answer Key||12th June 2023|
|Result||19th July 2023|
|Counselling||25th to 30th August 2023|
|Provisional Selection List||24th September 2023|
|Report Colleges/Institution||25th September to 2nd October 2023|
|2nd Round Counseling||January 2024|
|Provisional Selection List||To be announced|
Jammu & Kashmir B.Sc Nursing 2023 Application Form
The important information related to the Application Form is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jammu and Kashmir B.Sc nursing 2023 Application Form has been released on 19th April 2023.
- Applicants who want to get admission to the Jammu and Kashmir B.Sc Nursing courses offered in the university located in Jammu and Kashmir need to fill and submit the duly filled Jammu and Kashmir B.Sc Nursing Application Form.
- But before filing the Application Form, applicants must read carefully and properly all the important instructions related to the application process as well as the eligibility criteria set by the university.
- Applicants who do not meet the eligibility criteria set by the university will not be able to get admission to the university.
- So the applicants must meet the eligibility criteria set by the university to get admission to the B.Sc. Nursing courses.
- After reading all the instructions related to the application process, applicants need to start filing the Application Form.
- Applicants must keep in mind that they have to fill and submit the duly filled Application Form before the due date to avoid rejection of the same.
- As applicant’s forms and application fees that are received after the due date will not be considered and will be directly rejected by the official authorities.
- Applicants need to visit the official website of the university to get the Application Form.
- After visiting the official website of the university, applicants need to download the Application Form from the website.
- And then, applicants need to fill out the form manually.
- When filing the Application Form, applicants need to provide some necessary details like personal, educational, contact, course-related, and more details.
- Applicants also need to select the choice of college according to their preference in the Application Form.
- For the knowledge of the applicants, false information in the Jammu and Kashmir B.Sc Nursing Application Form will lead to rejection of the form, so applicants are instructed to fill the form correctly.
- After filing the Application Form completely, applicants need to take a printout of the duly filed applicant’s
- After that applicants need to submit the duly filled Application Form along with attested copies of the necessary documents.
- Applicants need to submit the Application Form in the offline mode along with the application fee.
Jammu and Kashmir B.Sc Nursing 2023 Application Fee
The important information related to the Jammu and Kashmir B.Sc Nursing application fee is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- The application fee is Rs 1000/- for the admission procedure.
- Applicants can pay the application fee in offline mode only by demand draft.
- Official authorities will not accept any other mode for the payment of the application fee.
- Applicants need to draw a DD of the application fee in favour of the Director, College Development Council, University of Jammu, payable at Jammu.
- Then applicants need to send the DD along with the attested copies of documents and Application Form to the principal of the concerned nursing college by speed post or in person.
- Applicants must note that the form and fee must be deposited before the due.
Jammu & Kashmir B.Sc Nursing 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The important information related to the Jammu and Kashmir B.Sc Nursing eligibility criteria is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- HSC exam or any equivalent exam must be completed by the applicant in the science stream from a recognized university or board to get admission to B.Sc. Nursing courses.
- Applicants who want to get admission in B.Sc. Nursing courses in universities must have physics, chemistry, and biology as mandatory subjects in the HSC exams.
- Applicants must also have an English core / English elective subject as a compulsory subject in the HSC exams.
- Applicants must have scored not less than 45% marks in the HSC exam to apply for a B.Sc Nursing course at the universities.
- However, applicants who belong to the reserved category must score a minimum of 40% marks in the HSC exams.
- Applicants who want to get admission to the university must have cleared the HSC exam from a known board like AISSCE, CBSE, ICSE, SSCE, HSCE, or equivalent board.
- Applicants who are above the age of 17 years at the time of admission are eligible to get admission to the university.
- Applicants must be below the age of 31 years at the time of admission to get admission to the B.Sc. Nursing courses are offered at the university.
Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2023
The information about the paper pattern and syllabus aimed at the preparation of the entrance exam will be stated on the official website of the university by the official authorities for the applicants.
Jammu & Kashmir B.Sc Nursing 2023 Admit Card
The Jammu and Kashmir B.Sc Nursing Admit Card or hall ticket will be made available in an online manner by the official authorities. Hopefuls are requested to go to the official website of the university to get the Admit Card. It is informed to download the Admit Card from the website.
Applicants also need to take some copies of the Admit Card and keep them carefully. It is an important document that is brought during an exam.
Jammu & Kashmir B.Sc Nursing 2023 Result
Through online means, only the results will be made obtainable for the candidates. Reaching the official website of the university, officials will announce the results.
Candidates need to open the official website of the university with the roll number and date of birth. They are required to use particulars to check the results. It is well-versed to download the result and get a copy of the same. On the results, officials will grant admission to the aspirants.
Jammu & Kashmir B.Sc Nursing 2023 Counseling
During the counselling round, applicants need to open the particular link and fill out the registration form to partake in the counselling round. After that, applicants need to opt for the choice along with their desired options and get the choices filled in the counselling round.
When the counselling round is done, applicants need to download a seat allowance letter from the official website of the university. When the seats are chosen for the applicants, they need to see the allotted college with all vital pamphlets and credentials.
For any other queries about Jammu and Kashmir B.Sc Nursing 2023, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.