Latest Applications Open 2023:
JEECUP 2023 UP Polytechnic UPJEE(P) 6th Round Choice Filling has been Started on 12th September 2023. 5th Round Seat Allotment has been released on 11th September 2023. Result/Rank Card has been Declared on 17th August 2023. The online examination was held from 2nd to 7th August 2023. Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination For Polytechnic is an entrance exam conducted by Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh. This is a state-level examination held once a year.
This entrance exam is for UG-level courses. Admissions would be granted to candidates for diploma courses in various fields. The courses belong to Engineering, Technology, and management.
The exam will be both online and offline mode. The official website will release all the information about this exam. And all the other details are mentioned in this article.
JEECUP 2023 Notification – Counselling Started
JEECUP 2023 Quick Links
|Full-Form||Joint Entrance Examination Council of UP|
|Exam Types||UG Level|
|Courses Offered||Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy & Other Diploma Courses|
|Conducting Body||Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh|
|Exam Mode||Online (CBT)|
|Exam Dates ||2nd – 7th August 2023 (Group A & E)|
|2nd – 7th August 2023 (Group B, C, D, F, G, H, I & K)|
|Exam Duration||03 Hours|
|Official Website||jeecup.nic.in OR jeecup.org|
JEECUP 2023 Important Dates
Dates are an essential part of the Examination. The JEECUP 2023 exam will be conducted in the 3rd week of April 2023, and all the other exam dates are given below.
|The online registration will be commenced from||6th March 2023|
|The last date for online registration||20th June 2023|
|Application Correction Dates||21st – 27th June 2023|
|Admit card release date||27th July 2023|
|UP Polytechnic 2023 examination date||2nd – 7th August 2023|
|Result Declaration||17th August 2023|
|Counselling begins||August 2023|
JEECUP 2023 Application Form
The application Form is a very crucial step toward the exam. The application form for JEECUP 2023 will be released online on the official website only. All the candidates are advised to fill out the application form carefully and read the instructions below.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- The application form for the JEECUP 2023 will be available online on the official website.
- The start date to submit the application form online is the 2nd week of March 2023.
- The last date to submit the application form will be in the 2nd week of April 2023.
- An applicant should not fill out multiple application forms as it is not all.
- While filling out the application form, ensure you upload all the mentioned documents in the online application form correctly.
- The candidates will have to fill in their information very carefully.
- Make sure to carefully fill in your details, such as Name, Date of birth, and address, in the application form.
- You will have to upload all your documents required in the application, which should be in the format prescribed in the application form.
- Do not forget to note down your registration number, User ID, and Password, as they will be asked to download your admit card.
- Take out the printout of the application form as they have completed it.
- No Candidates will have to send hard copies to the conducting body or anyone else.
JEECUP 2023 Application Fee
After filling out the application form carefully, the next step is to pay the application mentioned. All the candidates who belong to different categories will have to fill out the application fee. Otherwise, their application form would be cancelled.
The application for JEECUP 2023 is given below.
- General and OBC candidates: 300 INR perform
- SC and ST candidates: 200 INR perform
JEECUP 2023 Application Form Correction
The official exam authority provides the JEECUP 2023 application form correction facility. The application form correction would start in June 2023, and the candidates could make changes to their application forms.
All the other details related to this would be released on the official website only, so all the candidates should keep themselves notified.
JEECUP 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria are set by the exam conducting authorities for the candidates who will apply for the Examination. It is the same and mandatory for every candidate to follow. Candidates who do not follow the eligibility criteria will not be allowed to give the exam.
The eligibility criteria for JEECUP 2023 are given below.
The candidate must be Indian
Group wise eligibility
- Group A, Diploma in Engineering & Technology, eligibility requirement 10th class passed and appeared in minimum possible 35% marks.
- B Group, Agriculture Engineering, eligibility requirement 10th passed or appeared with Agriculture subject in XII.
- Group C, Home Science, Fashion Design, and Textile Design & Engineering, eligibility requirement 10th passed or appeared with minimum possible 35% marks.
- Group D, Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice, and Library & Information Science, eligibility criteria 12th class passed or appeared with language subjects such as English and Hindi or else passed12th class or appeared.
- E Group, Diploma in Pharmacy, eligibility requirement includes10+2 Examination in science with at least 50% marks for those who belong to the Unreserved or OBC category and 45% for those who belong to SC or ST category.
- F Group, M.A. in Biotechnology, eligibility requirement comprises B.Sc Passed/ or appeared in Chemistry, Biology/Biochemistry.
- Group G, Post Graduate Diploma Courses, eligibility criteria include Graduation in any discipline.
- H Group, Diploma in Hotel Management eligibility criteria include 12th passed or appeared with 50% marks (GEN/OBC) and 45% (SC/ST).
- Group I, Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and eligibility criteria include passing or appearing in 12th Science and must have attained 50% marks in PCM.
- J Group, Post Diploma in Information Technology, eligibility includes that candidate must have passed an Engineering diploma or appeared from BTEUP affiliated institute.
The candidate must have completed 10th and 12th classes or some equivalent.
Domicile of Uttar Pradesh can apply for the exam.
Some courses are offered by JEECUP 2023; you can see them below.
- Group A– Diploma in Engineering & Technology
- B Group– Agriculture Engineering
- C Group–Home Science Fashion Design, and Textile Design and Engineering.
- Group D– Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice.
- Group D– Library & Information Science.
- E Group– Diploma in Pharmacy.
- F Group– Post Graduate in Biotechnology
- Group G– Post Graduate Diploma Courses.
- H Group– Diploma in Hotel Management.
- Group I– Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering.
- J Group– Post Diploma in Information Technology.
- Lateral Entry (Engineering and Technology Diploma Course)
JEECUP 2023 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern contains all the information like the total questions in the exam, Time duration, Marking Scheme, and more. All the candidates who want to give this exam should not miss the information on the exam pattern.
The JEECUP 2023 exam pattern is given below.
- Mode of Examination: Offline for groups A, E1, and E2. Online for groups b to I and K1 and K8.
- Duration of Exam: 3 hours
- Negative marking: 1 mark would be deducted for the wrong answer.
- Marking scheme: 4 marks would be given for every correct answer.
- Total Marks: 300 marks
- Language: English
- Total Questions: 100
JEECUP 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus is the most critical information for the exam. And this exam would not be easy; all the candidates are advised to practice the syllabus thoroughly. The syllabus would be based on classes 10th and 12th. The syllabus for JEECUP 2023 is given below.
|Work||Magnetic effects of electric current|
|Domestic Electric Circuit||Energy|
|Wave Speed||Solar System|
|Human Eye||The Universe|
|Number System||Statistics and Probability|
|Difference types of substances and their nature||Classification of matter|
|Air||Types of Fuel|
|Human Dependence on Natural Resources||The Necessity of a Balanced Diet|
|Chemical bond||Mineral Cycle|
|Physical and Chemical change||Ecological Balance|
JEECUP 2023 Preparation Tips
Preparation tips and the candidate’s hard work are the keys to acing the exam. As the exam is difficult, ensure you get the desired result. The candidates should not miss out on the preparation tips. The JEECUP 2023 preparation tips are given below.
- It would be best if you started preparing the moment they get the syllabus.
- You can plan your time accordingly so you do not miss out on any essential topics from the syllabus.
- You can also make a timetable to sort the syllabus and prepare each topic accordingly.
- You can check the previous year’s question papers and answer keys to understand the questions in the UCEED 2023 exam.
- Prepare on time so you do not feel burdened before the exam.
- As we all know, revision is the key to acing this exam, so revise the topics as you cover them so you do not forget them before the exam.
- You can also solve mock tests and sample papers to check how well you have prepared for the exam and can revise the topics you did not get right.
- You can make your notes while you study for the exam for a better understanding of topics as you study them.
- Read the syllabus carefully to get the idea and ensure no topic is missed.
- Give your best and be confident in what you have studied for the exam.
JEECUP 2023 Books
Books are the most readily available source to prepare for the exam. Any candidate can quickly get access to them. The JEECUP 2023 books are given below.
- Organic Chemistry 7th Edition, Kindle Edition
- Complete Architecture Entrance Guide (First edition, 2017)
- Universal Biology Hindi 2015 (Vol — 1 & 11)
- Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic JEEC 2018
- Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic Diploma in Pharmacy-Biology Varg JEEC 2018
JEECUP 2023 Admit Card
The candidates who have filled out the application form and paid the application will only get access to admit card. The application form for JEECUP 2023 will be available online on the official website.
All the candidates will have to download the admit card and take it to the exam centre as it is compulsory, and the candidates who fail to do so will not be allowed to give the exam. The steps to download the admit card are given below.
- Visit the official website of the Board of Technical Education in Uttar Pradesh.
- On the Homepage, Search for the ”JEECUP Admit Card 2023” and click on the link.
- You must enter details like Roll number and date of birth in the mandatory fields.
- The JEECUP Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Download the Admit Card and take the printout of it.
JEECUP 2023 Answer Key
The JEECUP 2023 Answer key will be online on the official website. The answer key would contain the answer to all the questions asked in the question paper, and candidates can check and get a rough estimate.
The authority also provides the facility of objecting to the candidates if needed. The steps to download the answer key are given below.
- You will have to visit the official website of JEECUP.
- On the homepage, the answer critical link will be available.
- Then enter your details like roll number & Application No.
- Then click on the ‘submit’ button.
- The answer key will be displayed on the screen in PDF format.
- Download it and save it.
JEECUP 2023 Result
The result for JEECUP 2023 will be announced online on the official website only. All the candidates must enter their login details to download their results. The candidates are also advised to get a printout of their results for other processes.
JEECUP 2023 Counselling
The counselling process will start after the results are announced. There would be many colleges and institutions that will participate in counselling for JEECUP. After the result declaration, the candidates would be short-listed for counselling.
The counselling will be done in many rounds, and the candidates will also require to bring some documents to the counselling. The list of the documents is given below.
- JEECUP Counselling Call Letter
- 12th Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- JEECUP Admit Card 2023
- JEECUP Rank Card 2023
- 10th Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Reservation Certificate (Category or sub-category, if applicable)
- Four Photographs
- One set of self-attested photocopies of original documents
If you have any other quires about JEECUP 2023, you can leave your question below in the comment box.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
JEECUP 2023 exam would be in which mode?
The JEECUP 2023 Exam Will Be In Offline And Online Mode.
How much time would be given to complete the JEECUP 2023 exam?
3 hours would be required to complete the JEECUP 2023 exam.
Will there be negative markings in JEECUP 2023 exam?
1 mark would be deducted for every wrong answer.
The application form would be released online or offline?
The application form will be released online on the website only.
Do we need to carry documents for JEECUP 2023 counselling?
Yes, you would need to carry documents for JEECUP 2023 counselling.