Latest Applications Open 2024:
Haryana MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 Stray Round Counselling has been Started on 23rd September 2023. 3rd Round Counselling has been Started on 9th September 2023. 2nd Round Provisional List has been Released now. Provisional Merit List has been Released on 30th July 2023. Haryana is a state in northern India that surrounds New Delhi. It is one of the richest agricultural states in India. Chandigarh is the capital of this state.
It has many reputable governmental and non-governmental colleges that offer MBBS/BDS Courses. The average literacy rate in the state is 67.91%, according to the latest census report.
Candidates interested in Haryana MBBS / BDS Admission 2023 can read this article completely and get all the information.
Haryana MBBS/BDS Admission 2023 – Started
Haryana MBBS/BDS Admission 2023
NEET Entrance Exam can make Haryana MBBS/BDS admission. Applicants may appear on the boards through the nationwide NEET Entrance Exam. The seats will be allocated to the candidates according to their guaranteed grading on the written entrance test.
Those Applicants are seeking to get admission to the MBBS and BDS programs from the medical and dental colleges of Haryana state; they can fill out the application form online mode only.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
After qualifying in the NEET Entrance Examination, the NTA will Prepare the Merit List by which seats will be Allotted to the NEET Qualified Candidates.
With these exams, candidates can obtain Admission to MBBS/BDS Courses. There is no state-level entrance examination for medical courses.
Applicants wishing to be admitted to PG medical courses may be eligible for the NEET PG Entrance Exam.
Haryana MBBS/BDS Admission 2023
Candidates will only be considered eligible if they meet the eligibility criteria below.
- Candidates should be a citizen of India & OCI.
- The age of candidates should be at least 17 as of the Last week of December 2023.
- The Maximum age is 25 years & 5 Years’ Extention is allowed for the Reserve categories.
- Candidates must pass Exam 12 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English from a recognized committee.
- The candidate must obtain a minimum score of 50% (40% for candidates in the reserved category) for the qualifying examination.
- Candidates who appear may also apply.
Top Medical Colleges in Haryana
- Manav Rachna International Institute Of Research And Studies – Faridabad
- Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University Of Health Sciences, Rohtak
- KR Mangalam University, School Of Medical And Allied Sciences, Gurgaon
- Maharishi Markandeshwar Institute Of Medical Sciences & Research – Ambala
- Starex University, Gurgaon
- Rishihood University, Sonepat
- GD Goenka University, School Of Medical And Allied Sciences, Gurgaon
- BPS Govt. Medical College For Women, Khanpur Kalan, Sonepat
- Baba Mast Nath University – Rohtak
- Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya – Sonepat
- Guru Nanak Girls College, Yamuna Nagar
- Kurukshetra University – Kurukshetra
- Lord Shiva College Of Pharmacy, Sirsa
Selection Procedure/Counseling 2023
The NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test) UG-scored students can participate in the Counseling. The Admissions will be Provided To The NEET Candidates through centralized 15% AQI counselling and 85% state quota counselling.
All the seats will be allotted to the respective candidates only after the verification of the documents. As per the Rank obtained, options filled and seat availability, the seats will be allotted to the candidates.
Applicants should keep in mind that the production of original documents for document verification is mandatory. Therefore, you must bring the certificates listed below with a photocopy kit.
- Certificate of approval and approval of the 10th. Mark.
- Certificate of approval and approval of the twelfth mark.
- NEET 2023 Admit Card.
- NEET 2023 Rank Card.
- Category Certificate.
- Certificate of address.
- Certificate of character.
- Migration certificate.
- Passport photographs.
If you have any further questions about Haryana MBBS/BDS Admission 2023, you can write your questions in the comments box below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.