Latest Applications Open 2023:
MNLUA Admission 2024 Application Form has been Released on 1st July 2024 through CLAT 2024. MNLUA stands for Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad is a State University. It was built under Maharashtra National Law University Act, 2014.
University offers application form for eligible candidates to get registered for admission in B.A. LL.B (Hons.) Course from those who get succeed in CLAT 2024. Admission is offered in only 1 Postgraduate degree program to its students yearly that are LL.M. in Law Pedagogy and Research.
Candidates who are taking a bachelor’s degree in law or any other corresponding degree is suitable for admission in the program. Through this article, candidates can get the details related to the MNLUA 2024 such as Application Form, Fees, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply.
MNLUA 2024 Application – Released
MNLUA 2024 Application Form
Candidates who are interested to apply for the MNLUA 2024 exam have to meet certain conditions. To registered application, candidates must take a look at provided details related to the application form & fees.
- MNLUA Admission 2024 Application Form has been Released through CLAT 2024.
- MNLUA 2024 Application form can be accessed via Online or Offline Mode.
- Candidates can get the MNLUA 2024 application form through online mode on the official website of University.
- In Jan 2024 the application form has been made available on online mode.
- The candidate needs to provide essential details on the application form.
- After filling, application candidates have to submit an application.
- Candidates can pay the fees through debit card/credit card or through online.
- Keep the copies of the filled application form for further confirmation need.
MNLUA 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are applying to get into Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad has to follow the eligibility criteria mentioned below. Candidates those who fulfill these criteria has been allowed to take admission. Look at the full MNLUA 2024 eligibility criteria to contain Minimum Marks, Qualification Criteria, Age Criteria, etc.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Aspirants must hold LL.B. or any other correspondent degree from a familiar university with minimum 55% marks (for Unreserved/OBC/Specially Abled Persons) and 50% (just in case of SC/ST category applicants)
- Applicants who are awaiting their qualifying examination results or are owed to appear in the qualifying examination in March/April 2024 are also eligible to appear in CLAT examination
MNLUA 2024 Important Dates
Candidates must check the details and exam dates related to the MNLUA 2024 on the official portal. Check the Exam dates of Application forms available from and the Last date to submit applications etc., so will not miss any of the important dates.
Candidates must check the Important Dates to apply for MNLUA 2024 Admission:
|Important Event||Dates (Announced)|
|Availability of Application Form (Out)||1st July 2023|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||3rd November 2023|
MNLUA 2024 Application Procedure
To complete application process candidates need to take a look at provided details related to application form & fees. Get an easily registered application form by following the steps provided below to fill MNLUA Admission 2024 application form.
- Aspirants can enroll themselves through CAPS (CLAT Online Application Processing System) only, obtainable at the official of CLAT “www.clat.ac.in”
- Upon successful registration, contenders will obtain CAPS User ID and Password on the E-mail address and Mobile number offered by them
- After initiating with the User ID and password, the applicant would fill the online application form and sync examined photograph, signature, birth certificate, and category certificate
- The aspirant will then advance to the “Payment of the Application Fee” section where the fee can be accepted also online or through Challan.
- They can submit the application fee of Rs. 4000 (unreserved/ OBC/ SAP category applicants) and Rs. 3500 (SC/ST category applicants) out of net banking, debit card/credit card
- Aspirants can too create a Bank Challan, take its printout and submit the fee through cash, at any ICICI branch.
- Following the successful payment, the same has been put on the applicant’s profile on the CLAT Online Application Interface
- With the acceptance of fee, the candidate ought to download the entirely fulfilled application with fee payment details for coming indication
For International candidates:
- NRI/ foreign nationals/ NRI sponsored category candidates may enroll themselves downloading the application form and deferring to it after completion, with the application fee of Rs. 5000/ through DD. DD must be taken in aid of ‘Registrar, Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University’ and owing at Visakhapatnam
- Completed applications, together with the fee and needed attachments, must be acquiesced, personally or through the post, in the postulated time to the succeeding address:
Maharashtra National Law University,
Post Box. No. 8338, Deonar,
Mumbai – 400088.
Enclosures for Indian candidates:
- Personal information (name, E-mail address, mobile number, date of birth, parent’s name, parent’s mobile number, etc.)
- Address for communication (including PIN code).
- Essential Qualification details (Percentage of marks/CGPA, University/college information)
- Program in which the candidate wishes to appear (UG Course or PG Course)
- Three choices of CLAT examination cities
- Front-facing Passport size clear photograph of the Candidate with clear lenses
- Signature of candidate
- Scanned copy of SC/ST/SAP Certificates in pdf format only (if applicable)
- Scanned copy of Domicile Category in pdf format only (if applicable)
- Net banking login and password to make the application fee payment via online net banking mode.
- In case the payment is to be made through debit card/credit card, then the candidate is required to have the information like debit card/credit card number, password, CVV number, etc.
Enclosures for NRI/ foreign nationals/ NRI sponsored category candidates:
- Copy of the Passport of the applicant / Sponsor.
- The latest Character certificate from the institution last attended indicating that he/she has never been found guilty of misconduct during the study period.
- School Leaving Certificate/ College Leaving Certificate.
- Statement of marks at the qualifying examination (Intermediate/PUC/HSC/Etc.) and 10th standard.
- Copy of the statement of marks at the Qualifying Examination (i.e. equivalent to Intermediate /PUC /HSC /etc) and percentage/conversion certificate in case of Grades.
- Copy of the Birth Certificate.
- Medical Certificate.
- Eight Stamp Sized Photographs of the Candidate.
- One Photograph of the Local Guardian (who shall be a near/close relative) if any.
- Migration Certificate.
If you have any other Questions related to MNLUA 2024 Application Form, you may ask your Queries by commenting below.