Latest Applications Open 2023:
NDUAT Admission 2024 Application Form will be Released soon through UPCATET 2024. NDUAT stands for Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology it is a State University.
University is situated at Faizabad, Uttar Pradesh. It offers many courses, mainly in Agriculture, Horticulture, and Forestry.
Admission will be provided based on merit and qualifying marks in the exam. The necessary details include Fees, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria & How to apply from this post.
NDUAT 2024 Application – Released soon
NDUAT 2024 Application Form
The candidate must fill and submit the application form before the last date.
- Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology 2024 Application Form will be Released soon through UPCATET 2024 websites i.e. upcatet.org.
- Candidates must select the courses and provide all the necessary personal, educational, and contact details in the application form.
- After filling application upload the scanned copy of a recent passport-size photograph (with name and date of birth mentioned), signature, and thumb impression (left-hand thumb impression for male candidates, right-hand thumb impression for female candidates) in the application form.
- After uploading makes to pay the prescribed application fee only via online mode.
- Take the printed copies of the submitted application form only after 24 hours of the application fee payment.
Take two printouts of the submitted application form for future requirements.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
All candidates must pay as prescribed of Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology admission 2024 application form fees. The application fee for Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology 2024 admission in the table given below:
|UR and OBC candidates||Rs. 1250/- + Bank Transaction Charges|
|SC/ST candidates||Rs. 1050/- + Bank Transaction Charges|
Mode of payment
The application fee will be paid online using a credit card, debit card or Internet banking.
NDUAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates have to fulfil all requirements of Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology 2024 admission eligibility criteria. Read the full criteria of Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology 2024 admission; candidates who fail to fulfil their application will be rejected.
- The age of a candidate seeking admission in the B. V. Sc. & A. H course should be between 17 to 25 years as on 31 December 2024.
- For the rest of UG courses, an applicant’s age should be between 16 to 22 years as of 31st December 2024.
- There will be no upper age limit for PG courses.
Note: There will be a relaxation of 5 Years in the upper age for SC, ST and OBC candidates seeking the Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology admission 2024.
The applicant looking for the Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology admission 2024 needs to be a native of Uttar Pradesh. The criteria for nativity are given below:
- The candidate who will pass the qualifying exam from Uttar Pradesh or the candidate living in Uttar Pradesh for the last 5 years will be eligible to apply for admission.
- Indian candidates whose father’s residential address or native place is in Uttar Pradesh can also apply.
- Indian candidates whose father is living in Uttar Pradesh after obtaining a residential address from the last 5 years will also be eligible to apply.
- Wards of state or central government employees working in Uttar Pradesh can also apply.
- NRI candidates whose ancestors were from Uttar Pradesh will also be eligible for Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology admission 2024.
The Educational Qualification for Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology admission 2024 is elaborated in the table given below:
|Name of Course||Eligibility Criteria|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture||The applicant must have passed an intermediate exam with Agri. Sci. /PCB/PCM/PCMB subjects|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture|
|B. F. Sc. (Bachelor in Fisheries
|The applicant must have passed an intermediate exam with Agri. Sci./
|B. V. Sc. & A. H||The candidate must have 10+2 exam in PCMB or PCB subject along with English as a compulsory subject and must have obtained 50% aggregate marks in PCB and English subject (47.5% for SC/ST candidates)|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Community
Science (Only for Girls)
|Must have passed 10+2 exam with science stream or with arts stream (with home science as a subject)|
|B.Tech. (Agril. Engg.)||Must have cleared the class 12th exam with Agricultural Sci., PCM or PCMB subject group|
|B.Tech (CSE, ME)||Applicant must have passed 10+2 with PCM or PCMB subject|
|M.Sc (Community Science/Home Science)||The candidate must have a B.Sc.(H.Sc.)/B.Sc. Home Science (Hons.)10+2+4 years degree|
|M.Sc. (Agriculture)||The aspirant must have a B.Sc (Ag), B.Sc. Ag (Hons), B.Sc (Hons) Ag degree with relevant subjects in the 10+2+4 system|
|M.Sc (Horticulture)||The candidate must possess a B.Sc.(Ag.)/B.Sc. Ag. (Hons.)/ B.Sc.(Hons.) Ag. / B.Sc. Hort. (10+2+4 years degree)|
|M.V.Sc.||The aspirant should have a B.V.Sc. & A. H. with OGPA 5.50 (5.00 for SC/ST) out of 10. Apart from this, the applicant must also be registered in VCI, New Delhi or State Veterinary Council|
|Ph.D. (Agriculture)||The candidates must have an M.Sc (Ag) degree with relevant subject|
|Ph.D. (Veterinary Science)||The applicant should possess an M.V.Sc. degree in a concerned subject.|
Note: The candidate looking for a Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology admission 2024 in any of the PG Courses must possess a 4-year bachelors’ degree, 3 years bachelor’s degree holders will not be eligible.
NDUAT 2024 Important Dates
The expected schedule for the Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology admission 2024 is given in the table below:
|Availability of Application Form||March 2024|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||April 2024|
|Last date for online fee submission||April 2024|
|Application form modification date||April 2024|
NDUAT 2024 Application Process
Candidates can complete the Narendra Deva University of Agriculture and Technology admission 2024 application online or offline.
Candidates must be quite cautious at registration and check the instructions below carefully before entering information in the form.
Candidates can apply for admission in NDUAT by submitting the complete applications along with the required fee and other important documents within the given time. Candidates can apply either through online or offline mode which is described below:
- Candidates can download the application form directly from the official website. A Demand Draft of the required amount from any branch of SBI is to be sent along with the complete application form.
- Candidates can also get the application form from the university campus by paying the required amount either by cash/DD and submit the same with other important documents.
- Candidates can fill out and submit the online application form on the official website. This candidate must pay the required amount through a credit card/direct.
If you have any other Questions related to NDUAT 2024 Application Form, you may ask your Queries by commenting below.