NIFT Admit Card 2019, Hall Ticket Released – Download Here
NIFT Admit Card 2019 is available through online mode only. It has been released on 9th January 2019..NIFT Admit Card 2018 is available in online mode only. It is releasing 9th January 2018. The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) is the national level entrance examination, which is conducted for candidates to get admission in National Institute of Fashion Technology. Many of the candidates may apply for this examination to complete their fashion and technology courses.
The NIFT may provide the undergraduate and postgraduate courses for candidates in which courses include are Bachelor of Design (BDes), Bachelor of Fashion Technology (BFTech), Master of Design (MDes), Master of Fashion Management (MFM) and Master of Fashion Technology (MTech) courses at NIFT.
Here, we are providing the complete details of NIFT in which includes NIFT Admit Card, admit card date, the procedure to download admit card, etc. for candidates.
NIFT Admit Card 2018 – Releasing on 9th Jan
NIFT 2018 Admit Card has been released on 9th January 2018. Click here to download the admit card.
NIFT 2018 Admit Card
The National Institute of Fashion Technology Admit card will be released in the month of January and those candidates have successfully submitted the application form, they can download the admit card. The candidates can download the admit card into online mode. The NIFT admit card will contain the following details such as Candidates name & roll number, venue of an exam, exam date & timing, etc.
Those candidates have downloaded the admit card, they required bringing the admit card necessarily at the exam center.
NIFT Admit Card Important Dates (Tentative)
|Availability of Admit card||21 Jan 2018|
|NIFT Entrance Exam||12 Feb 2018|
|Situation Test / Group Discussion / Interview||April-May 2018|
Procedure to download NIFT Admit Card
The candidates can download the NIFT Admit card by following these significant steps, which will help to the candidate.
- Visit the official website of National Institute of Fashion Technology.
- Candidates can either download the NIFT Exam Admit card through Application number or through login.
- To download through login, the candidate has to enter registration Email ID and password for registered candidates only.
- To download through Application number, Candidates just need to enter application number and click on submit button to view admit card.
- Candidate needs to download the admit card, take the print copy of the same and keep it safe for further use.
Contains in the NIFT Admit Card
In the NIFT Admit Card may have the various contents, which has mentioned below in details for candidates.
- Admit card number
- Test Date
- Reporting time
- Test time
- Duration of test
- NIFT application number
- Mobile number
- NIFT test center and address
Important instructions about NIFT Admit card
Following are the important instruction has given below for candidates and it will be very helpful for candidates to check the complete details regarding NIFT Admit card.
- Candidates must carry colour printouts of NIFT Admit Card to the test centers as a token of proof of authenticity.
- They are also required to bring the NIFT admit card at the time of the counseling.
- The admit card of NIFT shall not be tampered/damaged/transferred under any circumstances to anybody else.
- They should also keep their NIFT admit card safe till the admission process is completed.
- Help desks and facilitation centers are set up across the state of Kerala where candidates can download the NIFT admit card.
- However, having downloaded it well in advance will help in avoiding any last-minute rush or trouble for NIFT.
The NIFT may provide in the different places of India such as Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata, etc. The semester wise fees of it are Rs. 81000/-, but for the NRIs the fees are Rs. 517800 per year, i.e., per two semesters. Each of the colleges under NIFT has total 30 seats. The colleges under NIFT are
|1.||National Institute of Fashion Technology, New Delhi|
|2.||National Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai|
|3.||National Institute of Fashion Technology, Bangalore|
|4.||National Institute of Fashion Technology, Gandhinagar|
|5.||National Institute of Fashion Technology, Hyderabad|
|6.||National Institute of Fashion Technology, Chennai|
|7.||National Institute of Fashion Technology, Kolkata|
|8.||National Institute of Fashion Technology, Bhopal|
|9.||National Institute of Fashion Technology, Patna|
|10.||National Institute of Fashion Technology, Kangra|
|11.||National Institute of Fashion Technology, Shillong|
|12.||National Institute of Fashion Technology, Bhubaneshwar|
|13.||National Institute of Fashion Technology, Raebarelli|
|14.||National Institute of Fashion Technology, Jodhpur|
|15.||National Institute of Fashion Technology, Kannur|