Latest Applications Open 2024:
The NIFT (National Institute of Fashion Technology) conducts NIFT Entrance Examination to offer admission to applicants in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the fashion technology and design field. Candidates wishing to get admission in this field by completing the application form online.
In the various NIFT campuses, candidates will be given admission based on marks scored in the NIFT Entrance Examination.
This article gives applicants detailed information about the NIFT Cut Off, essential dates, and how to check cut-off marks.
NIFT 2024 Cut Off
The cutoff marks of the National Institute of Fashion Technology will be released in May on its official website.
Cut-off marks are the minimum qualifying marks which should score by the candidates to get admission in their aspiring programs in the fashion technology and design field.
There will be separate cut-off marks for various campuses of NIFT. Cut-off marks are released after the declaration of the result. The NIFT cutoff or the closing rank will be released at the time of the counselling procedure.
Applicants will know the required rank for admission to a particular program and campus through the NIFT cut-off.
NIFT 2024 Cutoff Important Dates
The critical date of the NIFT cutoff release is mentioned below for the candidates who will apply.
|NIFT 2024 exam date||February 2024|
|Declaration of NIFT 2024 Final Result||May/June 2024|
|NIFT 2024 cutoff release||End of May/June 2024|
Procedure to Check NIFT Cut Off
Applicants can check the NIFT Cut Off marks by following the procedure below.
- On the official website of the National Institute of Fashion Technology campuses, the cutoff marks will release, and applicants will have to on the webpage.
- There will be a link to download the cut-off marks; applicants must click on it.
- The cutoff marks will be released in PDF format, and they can download and take the printout.
Factors Affecting NIFT Cut Off
The cut-off marks will be decided through the factors mentioned below.
- Total number of candidates appearing in NIFT 2024
- Total number of candidates passing the entrance test
- The difficulty level of the exam
- Total seats for B.Des and B.FTech. Programs
- Students’ performance in the exam
- Previous year’s cutoff trends
Previous Year of NIFT Cut Off
The previous year’s cut-off marks of NIFT are provided below for the applicants.
|NIFT Campus||Courses||Quota||Last Merit Rank|
|Srinagar||Fashion Design||Home State||4418|
|Kangra||Fashion Communication||Home State||3699|
|Kangra||Accessory Design||Home State||3012|
|Kangra||Apparel Production||Home State||1589|
|Kannur||Knitwear Design||Home State||2236|
|Kangra||Textile Design||Home State||4861|
|Raebareli||Leather Design||Other State||2074|
NIFT Seats Availability
A total of 3547 seats will be offered across B.Des and B.F.Tech programs as per expectation.
|Program||B.Des. Program||Total Seats|
|Bachelor of Design (B.Design)||Knitwear Design||296|
|Bachelor of Fashion Technology (B.FTech)||Apparel Production||518|
NIFT 2024 Result
NIFT 2024 Results will be declared in February/March 2024. On the official webpage of the National Institute of Fashion Technology, the NIFT Result will declare before releasing the cutoff marks.
The NIFT result will declare, and applicants who have appeared in this Examination can check their results online by submitting the required details.
NIFT 2024 Merit List
The merit list will be prepared through the National Institute of Fashion Technology based on marks obtained in the NIFT entrance examination.
Candidates with qualified marks in the Examination will be shortlisted in the merit list, and the applicants can check their names mentioned in the merit list. The selected candidates will call out for counselling procedures, and they should have to be present there on the provided schedule.
NIFT 2024 Counseling
The Counseling Procedure will be conducted through the National Institute of Fashion Technology from the second week of June. Applicants should register for the first round of NIFT counselling from the End of May/June for B.Des and B.FTech admissions.
The counselling will be conducted on the provided schedule, and the selected candidates must attend the session.
At the counselling centre, applicants must carry the required documents for verification on the provided schedule.
On the campuses of NIFT are New Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, and Gandhinagar; admission will be provided to the candidates as per the performance of the candidates in the counselling session.
NIFT Participating Institute
The participating institutes of NIFT mentioned below for the candidates
- National Institute of Fashion Technology, Delhi.
- National Institute of Fashion Technology, Navi Mumbai.
- National Institute of Fashion Technology, Bangalore.
- National Institute of Fashion Technology, Chennai.
- National Institute of Fashion Technology, Gandhinagar.
- National Institute of Fashion Technology, Kolkata.
- National Institute of Fashion Technology, Kannur.
- National Institute of Fashion Technology, Jodhpur.
- National Institute of Fashion Technology, Patna.
- National Institute of Fashion Technology, Kangra.
- National Institute of Fashion Technology, Shillong.
- National Institute of Fashion Technology, Srinagar.
- National Institute of Fashion Technology, Bhopal.
- National Institute of Fashion Technology, Raebareli.
- National Institute of Fashion Technology, Bhubaneshwar.
- National Institute of Fashion Technology, Hyderabad.
If you have more questions about NIFT 2024 Cutoff, you can write your queries in the comments box below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.