Latest Applications Open 2023:
NIT Manipur Admission 2023 Application Form will be Releasing soon. National Institute Of Technology, Manipur was launched in 2010. This is a centrally funded institute and an autonomous institute of National importance. It is one of the 10 newly set up by NITs. At the moment, the college is offering 5 B.Tech courses, 5 M.Tech courses, 3 M.Sc courses, and 7 Ph.D. courses in the disciplines of Science & Engineering.
Now, there is an intake of 150 students annually and out of which 50% of seats have been reserved for Manipur students and the other 50% is designed for everyone else. Institute is offering 3 undergraduate, 6 postgraduate, and 7 doctorate courses.
The college has an active placement for a cell supplying campus placements to the graduating students. It is well-equipped with all infrastructure to satisfy the need needed during the process of positioning. The pre-placement talks, interviews, group discussions are all handled properly by cells. The institute has appropriate placement policies and other related activities.
NIT Manipur Admission 2023 Notification – Application Releasing soon
NIT Manipur 2023 Important Dates
Candidates must check the NIT Manipur 2023 Important Dates
NIT Manipur 2023 Application Form
NIT Manipur Admission 2023 Application Form will be Releasing soon. Candidates interested in pursuing a course have to register for counseling while appearing in the mandatory entrance exam.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
The application process has already been discussed below:
For the B.Tech program (JEE Main): The application fee of INR 2500 (INR 1250 for SC/ST and PWD candidates) can be paid through Debit card, Credit Card, e-Challan, or Paytm. INR 1000 is also required payable as CSAB counseling fee through SBI e-Challan.
For M.Tech Program (GATE): The application fee of INR 1500 (INR 750 in order to SC/ST and PWD candidates) can also be paid through Debit Card, Credit Card, e-Challan, or Net Banking. INR 2200 (INR 1700 FOR SC/ST and PWD) should also be paid as a CCMT counseling fee through SBI e-Challan.
For M.Sc Program (JAM): The application fee of INR 1500 (INR 750 for SC/ST and PWD candidates) may be paid out through Debit Card, Credit Card, e-Challan, or Net Banking. INR 1000 is also required payable as CCMT counseling fee through SBI e-Challan or NEFT.
Note: For two papers INR 2100 and INR 1050 is payable respectively.
For Ph.D. Program:
- The application form can be downloaded from the college website after the publication of the official announcement.
- The application fees are to be deposit into the name of Director NIT Manipur, payable at Imphal.
- The account number of NIT Manipur is 31098026413 (Imphal Secretariat, Manipur).
- The candidate will have to enter the reference number of the fee deposit in the application form.
- Application Fees: INR 500/- (for OBC/General) as well as INR 250 (for SC/ST).
- The application form is expected to reach on the given address.
- The completed application form should arrive given address within the stipulated time period super inscribing “Application for admission into the Ph.D. program under discipline”.
Admission-in-charge – PG and Research,
National Institute of Technology, Manipur,
Langol, Imphal – 795004,
- Hardcopy of online payment receipt.
- Photocopy of Marks sheet/ Grade card of school, higher secondary board, and other university examination.
- Photocopy of proof of date of birth.
- Photocopy of proper category (OBC/SC/ST/PD) certificate from the competent authority.
- Form I/II/III in Appendix I.
- Two passport size photographs.
- Bank Receipt.
NIT Manipur 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the NIT Manipur 2023 Eligibility Criteria.
NIT Manipur 2023 Admissions Process
Admissions to the community institute are based on marks received in JEE Main.
To qualify for B.Tech admission in NIT Manipur, a candidate must score a minimum of 75% marks in class 10+2 examination or will be in the top 20 percentile at HSC level conducted by any recognized state board.
Admissions in The B.Tech course are performed on the basis of JEE Main rankings being tracked by national level counseling conducted by CSAB i.e. JoSAA.
If you any queries regarding NIT Manipur 2023 Admission, you can ask your query leave comments below.