Latest Applications Open 2024:
NMIMS University proclaims the eligibility principles for the NPAT BBA exam along with the notification. Contenders must scrutinize the NPAT BBA 2024 aptness conditions before opting for the test.
NPAT BBA 2024 states that aspiring applicants must have accepted or performed in the Class 10+2 board exam or corresponding exam from a recognized board or leading body.
Even supposing the contenders can follow the 10+2 in any stream, for BBA aspirants, it is an obligation to have studied Mathematics or Statistics as a required subject at this level.
NPAT BBA 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The Contender must have succeeded 10+2 or equivalent examinations including International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB Certificate & D.P. Awarded) contenders are not permitted in any stream from a recognized board at the first attempt.
- They must have attained a minimum of 60% total marks at 10+2 or equivalent examination.
- Applicants excelled in Mathematics and or Statistics at 10+2, or the corresponding exam are eligible to apply for B.B.A
- Contenders of CBSE, ICSE, should refer in the online registration /Re-admission form (If selected) 10+2 or identical total marks of all the subjects for which the contender has appeared.
- The contender should have passed all the subjects taken & appeared for in the appropriate examination. The total percentage of all questions for which the contender has taken or looked for will be taken into consideration for confirming the aptness of the contender for the program at the time of admission.
- In the event, the mark sheet distributed through the applicable Board / Institution is in percentile the actual total percentage of all the subjects appeared by the contender will be taken into attention.
- Age Limit: Contenders over 25 years of age are not entitled to apply.
Some Other Points
For IB & Cambridge Candidate: Contenders who do not have a concluding mark sheet will be given “Provisional Admission” based on projected scores.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
Mark sheet/ Transcripts dispensed by Board/ University only be considered (School/ Institute will not be accepted)
Submission of AIU correspondence credentials to confirm their aptness for the program is obligatory for those contenders who have completed their (10+2) examination from Foreign Universities.
Contenders excelling 10+2 or corresponding examination from Open or Distance Learning (ODL) School acquainted only through the National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) can opt for the program dependent on completion of the eligibility measures.
Those entrants who have passed, or, are appearing for 10+2 examination from a Board/ University where Grade Point Average is specified, must produce from the Board, the corresponding percentage for the GPA/ CGPA gained.
A Contender whose concluding mark sheet is not obtainable at the time of admission is compulsory to submit an internet copy of the result duly proved by the Principal of the school/ college, failing which the contender will not be admitted for the program.
Only single mark sheet with all compulsory subjects taken and passed in just one and the first attempt is mandatory; no detailed mark sheet will be considered.
If you any query regarding NPAT BBA 2024 Eligibility Criteria, you can ask your query leave comments below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.