Latest Applications Open 2024:
The complete form of PULEET is Panjab University Lateral Entry Entrance Test, and Panjab University is the conducting body of PULEET. Many aspirants apply for the examination of PULEET to complete their 4-year Bachelor of Engineering programs and 3rd semester of the four years BE program under the lateral entry scheme.
Applicants can apply for the examination of PULEET by filling out the application form online from the official website of Panjab University.
The candidates need to fill in all the correct and complete details in the application form. From this article, the applicants will be able to know the complete information of PULEET, which includes PULEET counselling, counselling dates, the procedure of counselling, etc.
PULEET Counseling 2023
PULEET 2023 1st Round Counseling will be started soon. The PULEET counselling will conduct for those candidates who are shortlisted in the merit list.
Students will be able to attend the counselling procedure. Through the counselling procedure, applicants can get admission to various professional colleges and institution-affiliated with Punjab University to complete their various engineering programs.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
At the counselling centre, candidates must bring the required documents for verification.
PULEET Counseling Schedule 2023
The counselling schedule of PULEET is mentioned below for candidates, and they have to follow it.
|The Application form starts from||April 2023|
|Last date for submission of information on the website for a generation of the Login & Password||June 2023|
|Last date for deposit of fee through Online mode||June 2023|
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with the rest of the information on the|
|The final date on which Admits Card/Roll No. will be issued manually by CET-CELL to the candidates who have completed their form by paying a late fee of Rs. 500/-||June 2023|
|Candidates who have not completed their form but have paid their requisite fee can complete their form (10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.) by paying a late fee of Rs. 500/-||June 2023|
|Exam Dates||June 2023|
|Uploading of Answer key||June 2023|
|Last date for submission of objections to the Answer Key||July 2023|
|Uploading the response to the Objections and inviting Cross-objections (through e-mail only)||July 2023|
|Last date of submission of Cross-objections to the Answer Key||July 2023|
|Date of Declaration of Result||July 2023|
PULEET Counseling Procedure 2023
The candidate can check the procedure of PULEET counselling, which is mentioned below, and with the help of these easy procedures, candidates will be helpful to complete the counselling procedure.
- Firstly, candidates must register on the official website to attend the counselling procedure.
- The candidates can choose the centre and different medical courses per their choice, and it is beneficial for candidates through the choice-filling procedure.
- The counselling round result will publish through authority as per the candidate’s rank and choice, and in the different institutes, the candidates will be allotted engineering seats.
Required documents to carry for PULEET Counseling Procedure 2023
Candidates should have to carry the required reporting documents, which are mentioned below for candidates.
- PULEET Result card
- Class 10th certificate for Date of Birth
- Character certificate from the Institute last attended.
- Detail Mark Certificates for each semester of the Diploma Course.
- Diploma Certificate
- Testimonials w.r.t. computation of Diploma Percentage (If any)
- Equivalence Certificate (if any)
- Migration Certificate
- SC /ST Certificate (wherever applicable) Sub Appendix B9
- Certificate of Death/Disablement of Military/Paramilitary Personnel (wherever applicable) Sub Appendix B1
- Certificate of Gallantry Award to Military/Paramilitary Personnel (wherever applicable) Sub Appendix B2
- Certificate of Dependence on Military/Defence/Paramilitary Personnel (wherever applicable) Sub Appendix B3
- A Person with Disability (PWD) Certificate Sub Appendix B4
- Certificate for Children/Grandchildren of Freedom Fighters (wherever applicable) Sub Appendix B5
- Sports Gradation certificate with two affidavits at Sub Appendix B6 and Sub Appendix B7 (wherever applicable)
- Gap Year Affidavit (wherever applicable) Sub Appendix B8
- Undertakings by students and parents at Sub Appendix B10 and Sub Appendix B1 4. At the reporting venue, sign your attendance in the list kept at the Attendance Desk.
If you have any other questions about PULEET Counseling 2023, you can write your queries in the comments box below.
I am Prabhakar Nachanekar, a UG degree holder in Commerce with a passion for education, especially in the field of entrance examinations and tests. Through my blog, I aim to keep my readers informed and updated on the latest developments and trends in this field. In addition to my passion for education, I love to play cricket and explore the world through travel. With a strong desire to learn and share knowledge, I strive to deliver accurate and detailed information that can be helpful to students, educators, and anyone interested in the world of education. Follow my blog to stay informed about the latest updates and trends in entrance examinations and tests, and learn about my exciting experiences in cricket and travel.