Latest Applications Open 2024:
Punjab University conducts PULEET for admission to lateral and Direct entry to the second year of various engineering courses offered by the Punjab University.
The Punjab University offers Lateral entry in 4 disciplines of engineering programs. The PULEET Application form will be released at the official website.
PULEET 2024 Exam Syllabus for General Engineering
(a) Basic Electrical Engineering
- DC circuits
- Single Phase AC Fundamentals
- Three Phase AC Fundamentals
- Magnetic Circuit
- Electric Machines
(b) Basic Electronics
- Semiconductor Diode
- Bipolar Junction Transistor
- Field Effect Transistor
- Operational Amplifiers
- Boolean Algebra and Logic Gates
- Flip Flops
- Test and Measuring Instruments
(c) Programming Fundamentals
- Basic Constructs of C
- Program Control Flow
- Arrays & Functions
- Input and Output
- Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming
(d) Fundamentals of Mechanical Engineering
- Laws of Thermodynamics
- Steam and Its Formation
- Power Cycles
- Kinematics of Fluid Flow
- Fluid Dynamics
- Flow Measurement
- Simple Stress and Strains
- Bending moment (B.M.) and Shear force (S.F.):
- Bending and Torsion
(e) Fundamentals of Civil Engineering
- Construction Material and Building Construction
- Concrete and Structures
- Reinforced Concrete Structures
- Steel Structure
- Irrigation Engineering
- Soil Mechanics
- Estimation and Costing
- Modern Physics
- Coordinate Geometry
- Differential Calculus of Functions of two variables
- Ordinary Differential Equations
- Integral Calculus
- Vector Differential Calculus
- Vector Integral Calculus
(g) Environmental Education
- Ecology and Ecosystems
- Biodiversity and its conservation
- Natural Resources
- Environmental Pollution
Exam Pattern for PULEET 2024
PULEET 2024 will be conducted in offline mode. The candidates can carefully go through the exam pattern to get an idea about the examination pattern and pattern of the questions. The Syllabus will be based on the curriculum of Diploma courses.
- Exam duration will be of 90 minutes (1 hour 30 minutes).
- The total number of questions will be 75 questions.
- There will be objective type questions with multiple choices.
- The correct answer will be awarded 1 mark.
- There is a negative marking, ¼ mark will be deducted for each wrong answer or un-attempted questions.
- The paper will be of total 75 marks.
Result of PULEET 2024
Punjab University announces results on its official website in the month of July 2024.
Steps to check the results:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Go to the official website of Punjab University, i.e. puleet.puchd.ac.in
- Click on the link provided on the web page.
- Click on PULEET 2024 Results.
- Chose the session and course name
- Results of PULEET 2024 will appear on the screen
- Download the result and take a printout of the scorecard for future use.
If you have any other Questions related to PULEET Syllabus 2024, you may ask your Queries by commenting below.
I am Prabhakar Nachanekar, a UG degree holder in Commerce with a passion for education, especially in the field of entrance examinations and tests. Through my blog, I aim to keep my readers informed and updated on the latest developments and trends in this field. In addition to my passion for education, I love to play cricket and explore the world through travel. With a strong desire to learn and share knowledge, I strive to deliver accurate and detailed information that can be helpful to students, educators, and anyone interested in the world of education. Follow my blog to stay informed about the latest updates and trends in entrance examinations and tests, and learn about my exciting experiences in cricket and travel.