Latest Applications Open 2024:
Punjab University, Chandigarh, is organizing the PU LLB 2024 Entrance Exam to offer admissions in the LLB (bachelor of laws). It is a three-year course. Four law departments are affiliated with the Punjab University. The candidates who have completed the bachelor’s degree or an equivalent degree are eligible to appear in the entrance examination of PU LLB 2024.
Candidates are eligible to appear in the examination, Still, to get admission to LLB, they must fulfil the eligibility criteria and clear the cut-off scores in the PU LLB Entrance Exam. Candidates must fill out the application form and submit it before the last submission date.
PU LLB Entrance Exam consists of questions about Legal Aptitude, General Awareness, and Knowledge of English. The subjective part consists of questions from Writing & Communication Skills with Legal Aptitude. The syllabus for PU LLB 2024 is explained below:
- This section will test the candidate’s proficiency in English based on comprehension of Passage and Grammar. In the Comprehension section, they will be assessed on their understanding of the passage. In contrast, the grammar section focuses on correcting incorrect grammatical sentences, filling in the blanks with the appropriate word, etc.
General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- In this section, candidates will be assessed on their general awareness, including static general knowledge. Questions will be based on current affairs.
- This is the most crucial section. It tests the student’s interest in law, problem-solving ability, research skills, etc. In this section, students must assess the given statement and bring out the logical answer as an outcome.
- It tests the candidate’s ability to identify patterns, and logical links and rectify arguments. This section’s questions are based on Sequences, Analogies, Syllogisms, etc. However, visual reasoning will not be tested.
Exam Pattern for PU LLB 2024
- The PU LLB Entrance Examination 2024 will be conducted offline in paper and pen mode.
- The total duration of PU LLB 2024 will be 1 hour and 30 minutes (90 minutes).
- The Punjab University Vice-Chancellor, visually handicapped and physically disabled candidates, are given 30 extra minutes.
- There will be a total of 75 questions divided into 50 marks for objective questions and 25 marks for subjective questions.
- The total marks will be 75 marks.
- One mark for each correct answer is credited.
- ¼ mark is deducted for each wrong answer and un-attempted question.
- The language of the paper will be English, Hindi, and Punjab.
|Topic||Questions per Topic||Type of Questions||Marks per Topic|
|Legal Aptitude, General Awareness, and Knowledge of English||50||Objective||50|
|Writing and Communication Skills with Legal Aptitude||Not fixed||Subjective||25|
Marking Scheme for PU LLB 2024
There are two types of questions asked in the question paper, objective-type questions for 50 marks and 25 marks given to the subjective questions. Every question carries one mark. One mark is credited to the correct answer, and the ¼ mark is deducted for each incorrect and un-attempted question.
If you have any other PU LLB Syllabus 2024 questions, you may ask your Queries by commenting below.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
I am Prabhakar Nachanekar, a UG degree holder in Commerce with a passion for education, especially in the field of entrance examinations and tests. Through my blog, I aim to keep my readers informed and updated on the latest developments and trends in this field. In addition to my passion for education, I love to play cricket and explore the world through travel. With a strong desire to learn and share knowledge, I strive to deliver accurate and detailed information that can be helpful to students, educators, and anyone interested in the world of education. Follow my blog to stay informed about the latest updates and trends in entrance examinations and tests, and learn about my exciting experiences in cricket and travel.