Latest Applications Open 2024:
PUTHAT 2024 Application Form will be Started Soon. PUTHAT is Panjab University Tourism & Hospitality Aptitude Test which is conducted by the Panjab University Chandigarh conducts Panjab University Tourism & Hospitality Aptitude Test.
Through (the PUTHAT) entrance exam, candidates can get admission to the Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (BHMCT) and Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management (BTTM) at the University Institute of Hotel and Tourism Management (UIHTM). Candidates have to give their best based on the exam score candidates will be offered admission.
Below are given important details related to PUTHAT Entrance Exam, Such as the Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Result Etc.
PUTHAT 2024 Notification – Application Out Soon
PUTHAT 2024 Result has been Declared on 21st June 2024. Click Here to check the Result Details.
PUTHAT 2024 Quick Links
|PUTHAT Admit Card/Hall Ticket
|PUTHAT Important Dates
|PUTHAT Counselling/ Admission Procedure
PUTHAT 2024 Highlights
|Punjab University Tourism & Hospitality Aptitude Test
|2nd June 2024
|91 172 253 4829, 91 172 253 4498
PUTHAT 2024 Important Dates
Appearing candidates for the exam must know the entrance exam necessary events that will be held on a particular date. Here below is provided the important dates of the PUTHAT Entrance exam. Check it properly:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Jaipuria Institute of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- NIIT | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- MITWPU | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KL University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance MBA | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance UG | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|The application form starts from
|Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the Login & Password
|Last date for deposit of fee through Online mode
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website
|Final date by which Admit Card
|Date and Time of Entrance Test
|Centre for the Entrance Test
|Declaration of Result/ Merit List
PUTHAT 2024 Application Form
The important information related to the application process is listed below for the reference of the applicants:
- Applicants can fill the application form in online mode on the official website of the university.
- The application form will not be available for the applicants in any mode other than online.
- Applicants can start filling the application form from April 2024 on the university’s official website.
- Applicants are requested to submit the application by May 2024.
- Applicants have to enter certain details required and upload scanned images of the photographs and signatures at the time of filling the application form.
- The photograph and signature should be specified in size and format.
- No correction will be allowed in the application form after the forms are submitted.
- After successfully filling the application form, applicants are suggested to take a printout of the duly filled application form for further usage.
All candidates have to pay application fees according to the candidate category-wise. Candidates of General Category have to pay Rs. 2100/- and SC/ST/PWD Category have to Rs. 1050/-. Once it is paid by candidates, it will not be refunded back to any candidates.
- General Category: The application of the respective category will be Rs. 2100/-.
- SC/ST/PWD Category: And for the reserved category, the application fee will be Rs. 1050/-.
- Late Fee: A fine will be charged as a late fee applied after the deadline.
PUTHAT 2024 Eligibility
The candidate needs to check the eligibility criteria according to the course wise. The different course has different criteria. And also candidate needs to check whether they can apply or not for admission.
Candidates the responsibility to ensure his/her eligibility and fulfillment of various conditions for admission as prescribed in the rules/regulations of Panjab University.
If a candidate is not eligible, their Admission will be canceled at any stage.
- The candidates have to pass the 12th class from a recognized Board/University.
- Candidates with less than 50% marks are not eligible
- The candidate must have English as one of the Compulsory Subjects.
- The eligibility of a candidate will be provisional at every stage of the admission process.
Note:- The candidates who have passed in XIIth class from Mahila Gram Vidyapith, Allahabad are not eligible to appear in PUTHAT 2024.
We, the team of IAS Paper, provided you with the best knowledge. If the candidate has some doubt, then it will be the responsibility of the candidate to ensure his/her eligibility and various conditions.
PUTHAT 2024 Exam Pattern
Candidates will be given one mark for each correct answer in the question paper.
The paper for PUTHAT will consist of 100 items. The total time to complete the paper will be 90 minutes. The paper language will focus on the English medium only.
There is a negative marking, i.e., for the wrong answer. 25% marks will be deducted for every wrong answer from the paper.
- Total Questions: The paper for PUTHAT 2024 will consist of 100 questions.
- Duration: The total time allocated to the paper will be 90 minutes.
- Medium: The medium of examination shall be ENGLISH only.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There shall be negative marking, i.e., 25% of marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
The distribution of marks for the respective components of testing would be as under:-
|Subject-wise Questioning Method
|Number of Questions
|Current Affairs and General Awareness
|Hospitality Industry Awareness
How to Prepare for the PUTHAT Exam
Get some beneficial preparation tips for scoring well in the examination:
- Make a proper study timetable.
- Practice mock tests to know your weak areas.
- Time Management is critical. Set your timetable so that you can quickly decide your study hours. Divide your time well among school, tuition, coaching classes, exercise, entertainment, etc.
- Exam pattern plays a significant role in exam preparation. Understand the syllabus and exam pattern.
- Candidates can also go through the past year’s question papers to know about the difficulty level of the exam.
- Do not take the stress and keep yourself healthy.
PUTHAT 2024 Syllabus
- Questions will be asked from 4 sections of English Aptitude. From that 30 Questions will be asked; Current Affairs and General Awareness – 20 Qs, Reasoning Ability – 20 Qs, and Hospitality Industry Awareness 30 Questions will be asked.
- A candidate needs to prepare well for a PUTHAT entrance exam to score good marks.
- Exam patterns and syllabus will help in studies so take a look.
PUTHAT Admit Card 2024
The important information related to the release of the admit card is listed below for the reference of the applicants:
PUTHAT 2024 Admit card will be available in May 2024. Applicants who have successfully registered and submitted the application form can get the admit card from the website.
- Applicants need to visit the university’s official website using the application number and download the admit card.
- After downloading the admit card from the website, applicants are advised to take a printout of the downloaded admit card for further reference.
- Admit cards should be carried at the time of examination. Authority will not entertain applicants without admit cards.
PUTHAT Result 2024
The important information related to the declaration of the results is listed below for the reference of the applicants:
After completion of the entrance exam, applicants can download the result in October 2024. The result has been available in online mode on the official website of the university itself.
To download the results from the website, applicants need to enter the admit card number on the university’s official website. Applicants are advised to take a printout of the downloaded results for further reference.
The result is an important document that includes applicant’s name, roll number, category-wise scores, category-wise ranks, combined marks. Results will be needed at the time of the admission process so it should be kept with care.
PUTHAT 2024 Counselling
The important information related to the counselling process is listed below for the reference of the applicants:
Authority will provide counselling call letters to the eligible shortlisted applicants based on the Merit list. The authority will conduct the counselling process for the applicants in October 2024 after the declaration of the results.
The counselling process will be conducted for the applicants who are nominated by the authority based on the scores achieved in the entrance exam. The counselling process will completely depend on the Merit list.
Shortlisted applicants are requested to appear for the counselling session to get admission in the Bachelor of hotel management and catering technology and a Bachelor of Tourism and travel management course.
Applicants who are attending counselling sessions are instructed to hold some required documents along with them as mentioned below.
Applicants are instructed to carry original and attested copies of the documents for verification.
- Counselling letter
- Admit card
- SSC mark sheet and certificate
- HSC mark sheet and certificate
- Category certificate
- Medical certificate
- Character certificate
- Transfer certificate
If you have any other questions about PUTHAT 2024, you can write your queries in the comments box below.
I am Prabhakar Nachanekar, a UG degree holder in Commerce with a passion for education, especially in the field of entrance examinations and tests. Through my blog, I aim to keep my readers informed and updated on the latest developments and trends in this field. In addition to my passion for education, I love to play cricket and explore the world through travel. With a strong desire to learn and share knowledge, I strive to deliver accurate and detailed information that can be helpful to students, educators, and anyone interested in the world of education. Follow my blog to stay informed about the latest updates and trends in entrance examinations and tests, and learn about my exciting experiences in cricket and travel.