Latest Applications Open 2024:
PUTHAT is referred to as Punjab University Tourism and Hospitality Aptitude Test. This exam is a university-level exam.
Through this exam, candidates can get admission into Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (BHMCT) & Bachelor of Tourism & Travel Management (BTTM) courses. The PUTHAT 2024 exam is administrated by Panjab University.
A candidate who is applying can check to provide the information about PUTHAT 2024 exam, including exam dates, Eligibility criteria, Application form, fees, and how to apply, etc.
PUTHAT 2024 Application Form
PUTHAT 2024 Application will be released soon. Candidates who are interested can fill the PUTHAT 2024 Application Form online mode on the official portal. The Application Form should be submitted before the due dates as mentioned in the official.
- Candidates can apply for the PUTHAT 2024 Application Form online mode.
- No offline/other models made available to fill the PUTHAT 2024 Application Form.
- PUTHAT 2024 Registration has been started.
- After filling the form, candidates must upload their signature and photograph while filling the Application Form in the specified size.
- Authority has not provided correction facilities to candidates in the Application Form.
- Candidates are advised to keep a printout copy of the filled-in application form for future use.
Candidates have to keep copies of the filled Application Form and fees slip for further needs. Candidates have to pay Application Form fees as per the candidate category-wise.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The application fee will be Rs.2100/- for the general category.
- The application fee will be Rs.1050/- for SC/ST category.
- The registration fee is non-refundable in any condition.
- Applicants can deposit their application fee in any branch of SBI using a website-generated challan.
Candidates have to submit the completed Application Form online mode and after 10-15 days, they will get the admit card in which all the details would be mentioned in the Application Form.
PUTHAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria
All applied candidates should know the PUTHAT 2024 eligibility criteria as per authority guidelines provided eligible to apply for admissions. Before filing, Application Form candidates must whether they are eligible or not.
Here students can check the eligibility criteria of the PUTHAT Exam before applying.
- Age Limit: The age of the candidates should be more than 17 years
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must pass the 10+2 exam with English as a mandatory subject from CBSE /ICSE /State Board or any recognized board.
- Qualifying Marks: Candidates must obtain at least 50% percent marks in 12th
- The candidates who passed/Appeared in the 10+2 exam of Mahila Gram Vidyapith, Allahabad, is not eligible to appear PUTHAT exam 2024.
- Appearing students can also apply for the PUTHAT exam 2024.
PUTHAT 2024 Important Dates
Here an important date is provided for the PUTHAT 2024 entrance exam. Important events like the availability of the Application Form, the Final date for submission of information on the website to generate the Fee Challan, and the Availability of Admit Card, etc.
|The application form starts from||April 2024|
|Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the Login & Password||May 2024|
|Last date for deposit of fee through Online mode||May 2024|
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website||May 2024|
|Final date by which Admit Card||May 2024|
|Date and Time of Entrance Test||June 2024|
|Centre for the Entrance Test||Chandigarh Only|
|Declaration of Result/ Merit List||June 2024|
How to Apply
Here we have mentioned the complete procedure to apply for the PUTHAT 2024 Application Form:
- Candidates must fill the application form will be available soon on the official website and should follow the mentioned instructions in the information prospectus.
- Candidates can fill up the PUTHAT 2024 Registration Form on the official website at that.much.ac.in by clicking on the “Log-in” option on the registration page.
- Fill up the information such as Full name, Father /Mother’s name, correspondence address & permanent address, Gender, Academic Details, Birth of Date, & valid Email ID, and select a program, etc.
- Upload the document: HSC certificate and mark sheet, SSC certificate and mark sheet, and qualifying educational documents, etc.
- At last, don’t forget to take the confirmation page and acknowledge the slip of the application form for further use.
PUTHAT 2024 Entrance Test Fees
- For General Category – Rs.2100/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Category – Rs.1050/-
- If more than 24 Hrs. have passed after printing the fee challan and your details are not found in the bank for depositing fee, write to email@example.com mentioning your problem along with application no., name, and date of birth.
Further details to be provided are as follows:
- Program Opted (2 Preferences)
- Name of the Applicant
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Belongs to the Area
- Address for Communication
- Email ID
- Class 12th Board/University Name/ Year of Appearing/Passing /
- Class 10th Percentage
- Upload Photograph and Signature as per the requirements
Panjab University (PU), Chandigarh
UIHTM(Earlier known as University Institute of Hotel Management and Tourism or UIHMT), (Estd. under the Panjab University Act VII of 1947- Enacted by the Govt. of India) Chandigarh-160014, Tel 0172-2541969, Email firstname.lastname@example.org Website www.uihmt.puchd.ac.in
For any other queries about PUTHAT 2024 Application Form, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.
I am Prabhakar Nachanekar, a UG degree holder in Commerce with a passion for education, especially in the field of entrance examinations and tests. Through my blog, I aim to keep my readers informed and updated on the latest developments and trends in this field. In addition to my passion for education, I love to play cricket and explore the world through travel. With a strong desire to learn and share knowledge, I strive to deliver accurate and detailed information that can be helpful to students, educators, and anyone interested in the world of education. Follow my blog to stay informed about the latest updates and trends in entrance examinations and tests, and learn about my exciting experiences in cricket and travel.