Latest Applications Open 2024:
ATMA 2024 February Application Form has been Released on 30th November 2023. The February Session Examination will be held on 18th February 2024. ATMA 2024 orchestrated by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS), stands as a pivotal entrance exam for MBA, PGDM, PGDBA, and MCA programs. Acknowledged by over 500 prestigious B-schools nationwide, it evaluates aptitude for advanced management studies.
Scheduled 4-5 times a year ATMA 2024 registration is expected to commence in December 2024, with the exam slated for February 2024. This article unravels the exam’s intricacies, including registration procedures, admission processes, application forms, exam dates, fees, eligibility criteria, and syllabus.
Navigate the dynamic landscape of ATMA 2024 with this guide, offering detailed insights for prospective candidates. Covering every aspect, from registration to eligibility criteria, this resource empowers aspirants to make informed decisions and optimize their approach to this essential national-level management examination.
ATMA 2024 Notification – Application Form Released
ATMA 2024 Latest News and Updates
ATMA 2024 February Application Form has been Released on 30th November 2023. The February Session Examination will be held on 18th February 2024. The ATMA 2024 exam conducted by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS), is scheduled three times a year in February, May, and July. The exam, held in a single three-hour shift, assesses candidates for admission to MBA, PGDM, PGDBA, and other postgraduate management courses. The acronym “ATMA” stands for the AIMS Test for Management Admissions. Notably, the ATMA exam score holds accreditation from 200 MBA colleges across India, underscoring its significance in the admissions process for various management programs.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
What is ATMA?
The Innovations in Technology Dissemination, part of the National Agricultural Technology Project (NATP), addressed issues in the extension system by piloting new institutional arrangements in seven states. Implemented in four project districts per state, it aimed to decentralize and make extension services demand-driven.
Utilizing bottom-up planning, the approach prioritized farmer accountability and group-oriented extension delivery, considering location-specific farmer requirements. Gender concerns were duly emphasized. Operating as a registered society at the district level, it facilitated the integration of research and extension activities, contributing to the decentralized management of agricultural technology transfer.
ATMA 2024 Quick Links
ATMA 2024 Exam Dates
The schedule for the 2024 session of the event unfolds with distinct timelines for both the initial and May sessions. Registration commences in late December 2024, spanning until mid-February 2024. Notably, the exam, slated for late February, is followed by result announcements in March.
|Events for February Session||Dates (Announced)|
|Registration Starts||30th November 2023|
|Registration Closed||11th February 2024|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||11th February 2024|
|Last Date for Printing Application Form||18th February 2024|
|Admit Card Release Date||15th February 2024|
|Exam Date||18th February 2024|
|Announcement of Result||23rd February 2024|
ATMA 2024 Highlights
ATMA 2024 a dynamic management entrance exam, emerges with distinctive highlights, catering to the diverse needs of prospective candidates. Recognized by 200 MBA colleges across India, it offers flexibility with multiple exam sessions, a single-shift format, and acceptance in various postgraduate management courses.
|Exam name||AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA)|
|Conducting Body||Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS)|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Exam frequency||4-5 times a year|
|Exam mode||Centre-Based Online Mode|
|Syllabus||Analytical Reasoning Skills, Verbal Skills, Quantitative Skills|
|Exam pattern||180 MCQs, +1 mark for correct answer, -0.25 marks for incorrect answer|
|Exam fees||INR 1,500|
|Exam purpose||Admission into 756 colleges|
|Courses offered||MBA, PGDM, MCA, PGDBA|
|No. of test cities||102 test cities (new exam centres added)|
|Exam date||Third week of February 2024 (tentative)|
|Exam helpdesk no.||040-23417875|
ATMA 2024 Courses Offered
ATMA 2024 presents a diverse array of postgraduate courses, catering to the academic aspirations of management enthusiasts. The courses offered include the prestigious Master of Business Administration (MBA), the tech-savvy Master of Computer Applications (MCA), and the comprehensive Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM). This versatile selection ensures that candidates can pursue advanced studies in business administration and information technology, setting the stage for multifaceted career opportunities.
|Courses Offered||PG Courses|
|MBA||Post Graduate in Business Administration|
|MCA||Master of Computer Applications|
|PGDM||Post Graduate Diploma in Management|
ATMA 2024 Application Form
The ATMA 2024 registration process, commencing in the fourth week of December 2024 for the February session, ushers in a crucial phase for prospective candidates seeking admission to PG courses. The application form, available online, demands meticulous attention to detail, requiring candidates to furnish accurate personal information, qualifications, and contact details.
- Registration for ATMA 2024 opens on 30th November 2023 for the February session.
- The application form is exclusively available online on the official website.
- ccurate and precise information regarding personal details, qualifications, address, and contact information is imperative.
- Required documents, such as scanned photographs and signatures, must be uploaded adhering to the prescribed format for successful submission.
- There won’t be a provision for correcting submitted details later on, underscoring the necessity for providing accurate information during the initial application.
- The deadline for submission of the registration form for the February session is 11th February 2024, urging candidates to adhere to the timeline.
- Sending a hard copy of the filled application form via postal services is unnecessary as the process is entirely online.
- Candidates are advised to keep a hard copy of the filled application form for future reference throughout the admission process.
- Submitted details are subject to verification, and any discrepancies may lead to disqualification or complications during the admission process.
- The application process requires candidates to pay the specified fee through the provided online payment modes, ensuring transactional accuracy.
- Upon successful submission, candidates will receive a confirmation email acknowledging the receipt of their application form.
- Strict adherence to guidelines and instructions throughout the application process is crucial to avoid complications or disqualification.
ATMA 2024 Application Fees
The application fee for the ATMA 2024 exam is exclusively payable through online modes, including debit card, credit card, net banking, or UPI methods. Notably, the facility for payment through demand draft, cash, or cheque will not be available. Candidates are encouraged to utilize the digital payment options for a seamless and efficient transaction process.
It’s essential to be aware that the registration fee, once paid, is non-refundable and non-transferable. Therefore, candidates are advised to exercise caution and ensure accuracy in their application details before making the payment, as the fee cannot be reimbursed or transferred under any circumstances. This policy underscores the importance of careful consideration during the payment process to avoid any complications.
|General & Other Category||Rs. 2000/-|
|North East Candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|Women Category||Rs. 500/-|
How to Fill ATMA Application Form
Here’s a detailed guide on how to fill out the ATMA (AIMS Test for Management Admission) Application Form:
- Online Registration: Visit the official website and register by providing basic details such as name, email, and mobile number.
- Receive Login Credentials: After registration, you’ll receive login credentials on your registered email.
- Login to the Portal: Use the provided credentials to log in to the ATMA application portal.
- Fill Personal Information: Complete the application form with accurate personal details, including name, date of birth, gender, and category.
- Educational Qualifications: Enter your academic details, including the name of the institution, percentage of marks, and passing year.
- Communication Details: Provide your address for communication, including the permanent and correspondence address.
- Upload Documents: Upload scanned copies of your recent passport-size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Select Exam Centers: Choose the preferred exam centres from the available options.
- Preview the Form: Review the filled application form to ensure accuracy.
- Application Fee Payment: Proceed to pay the application fee online using a debit card, credit card, net banking, or UPI method.
- Category-wise Fee: Pay the appropriate fee based on your category – General & Other Category (Rs. 2000/-), North East Candidates (Rs. 1000/-), Women Category (Rs. 500/-).
- Submit Application: After successful payment, submit the application form.
- Download Confirmation: Download the confirmation page for future reference.
- Print Application Form: Take a printout of the completed application form and fee payment confirmation for your records.
When filling out the ATMA (AIMS Test for Management Admission) application form, you need to have certain documents and information readily available. Here is a detailed list of the required documents and information:
- Personal Information: Full Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Category (General, SC/ST/OBC, etc.), Nationality, Aadhar Card Number (if applicable)
- Contact Details: Valid Email Address, Mobile Number, Permanent Address, Correspondence Address (if different)
- Educational Qualifications: Details of Class X, XII, and Graduation (if applicable), Name of the Board/University, Percentage of Marks Obtained, Passing Year
- Scanned Documents: Recent Passport-size Photograph (in prescribed format) Scanned Signature (in prescribed format)
- Choice of Exam Centers: Select preferred exam centres from the available options.
- Mode of Payment: Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI details for online payment.
- Category-specific Information: If applying under a specific category (e.g., Women, North East Candidates), ensure relevant category details are available.
- Valid ID Proof: Keep a valid ID proof (Aadhar card, Passport, Driving License, etc.) for reference.
- Internet Connectivity: Ensure a stable internet connection throughout the application process.
- Login Credentials: Username and Password were generated during the registration process.
- Additional Information: Any additional information or specific details requested in the application form.
ATMA 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for ATMA 2024 serve as the foundation for determining candidates’ suitability for this esteemed management entrance exam. Indian citizenship is a prerequisite, and candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree from a UGC-recognized university, with a minimum of 50% marks. The inclusion of CA graduates expands the eligibility spectrum. Additionally, candidates in their final year of graduation are encouraged to participate, enhancing the inclusivity of aspiring management professionals.
|Eligibility Criteria for ATMA 2024||Details|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s degree in any stream from a UGC-recognized university|
|Candidates who have completed CA are also eligible|
|Marks Criteria||Minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying degree|
|Appearing Candidates||Candidates in the final year of graduation are eligible to apply|
ATMA 2024 Exam Pattern
The ATMA 2024 Exam Pattern delineates the structure of the AIMS Test for Management Admission, offering insights into its format and evaluation criteria. This computer-based test comprises six sections, featuring objective-type questions across diverse categories, with a total duration of three hours. The examination’s design, encompassing 180 questions, underscores its comprehensive approach to assessing candidates’ managerial aptitude.
|ATMA 2024 Exam Details||Specifications|
|Mode of Exam||Online (CBT)|
|Number of Sections||6 Sections|
|Type of Questions||Objective Type (Multiple Choice)|
|Duration||3 hours (30 minutes per section)|
|Number of Questions||180 Questions|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for each correct response|
|Negative Marking||0.25 mark deducted for every wrong answer|
Subject-wise marks distribution and number of questions:
|Section||Subjects||Number of Questions|
ATMA 2024 Syllabus
The ATMA 2024 syllabus encompasses a diverse range of subjects, evaluating candidates on analytical reasoning, verbal reasoning, and quantitative ability. The following table highlights some key topics for each section:
|Quantitative Ability||Permutation and Combination, Logarithm, Functions, Time and Work, Quadratic Equations, Linear Equations, Probability, Ratio and Proportion, LCM and HCF, Percentages, Trigonometry, Geometry, Complex Numbers, Simple/ Compound Interest, Mensuration, etc.|
|Verbal Ability||Grammar, Word Meaning, Reading Comprehension, Sentence Completion, Jumbled Sentences, Synonyms and antonyms, etc.|
|Analytical Reasoning||Blood Relation, Syllogism, Coding-Decoding, Analogies, Number Series, Verbal Logic, Visual Reasoning, Data Sufficiency, etc.|
ATMA 2024 Best Book
Preparing for the ATMA 2024 requires strategic resources, and selecting the right books is paramount for success. To aid candidates in their comprehensive preparation, a curated list of recommended books across Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, and Verbal Skills has been compiled. These books, authored by renowned experts and publications, offer a structured approach to mastering the diverse skill sets evaluated in the ATMA exam. Aspirants can leverage these resources to enhance their proficiency and navigate the exam’s challenging terrain with confidence.
In alignment with the ATMA syllabus, the Analytical Reasoning section encompasses a diverse range of topics, including Critical Reasoning, Coding-Decoding, Syllogism, Course of Action, Arguments, Data Sufficiency, Statement-Inference, Statements and conclusions, Arrangements, and Strong/Weak Arguments. As candidates gear up for this section, referring to the following recommended books is instrumental in enhancing analytical reasoning skills.
|Name of the Book||Publication/Author|
|A Modern Approach to Verbal Reasoning||RS Aggarwal|
|Verbal Reasoning||Bhupendra Kumar Singh|
|A New Approach to Reasoning||BS Sijwali & S Sijwali|
|Analytical Reasoning||MK Pandey|
|Multi-Dimensional Reasoning||Mishra & Kumar and Dr. Lal|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||K Gupta|
The Quantitative Aptitude section in ATMA features questions of high school level, spanning topics such as Arithmetic, Algebra, Modern Math, Geometry, Number System, Average, Percentage, Profit and Loss, Ratio and proportion, Time, Speed and Distance, Mensuration, Permutation & Combination, Quadratic Equation, and Logarithm. To excel in this section, candidates are recommended to turn to the following well-regarded books, providing a comprehensive and structured approach to mastering the quantitative aptitude skills required for the ATMA exam.
|Name of the Book||Publication/Author|
|Quantitative Aptitude||R.S Aggarwal|
|Quantum CAT||Sarvesh K Verma|
|Fast Track Objective Arithmetic||Rajesh Verma|
|Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations||Abhijit Guha|
|How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for CAT||Arun Sharma|
|NCERT Mathematics Books for Standard IX and X||NCERT|
In the Verbal Skills section of ATMA, candidates will encounter questions spanning Grammar, Vocabulary, Jumbled Sentences, Reading Comprehension, Sentence Completion, and Word Meaning. To enhance proficiency in Verbal Skills, candidates are advised to engage in regular reading of newspapers, magazines, and books.
|Name of the Book||Publication/Author|
|Word Power Made Easy||Norman Lewis|
|High School English Grammar and Composition||Wren & Martin|
|Objective General English||RS Aggarwal|
|English is Easy||Chetan Anand Singh|
ATMA 2024 Mock Test
Participation in the ATMA mock test is compulsory for registered candidates gearing up for the upcoming ATMA exam. Essential for success, aspirants are strongly encouraged to undertake a minimum of 20-30 mock tests as part of their ATMA 2024 preparation journey. The anticipated ATMA exam is slated for the third week of February 2024, to be conducted nationwide, requiring candidates to visit the designated exam centres.
As a time-sensitive examination with sectional timings and negative markings, a comprehensive understanding of the exam intricacies is crucial. ATMA mock tests play a pivotal role in familiarizing candidates with the exam pattern and question paper, offering invaluable insights into their preparation.
ATMA 2024 Preparation Tips
The ATMA 2024 preparation journey requires a strategic approach and focused efforts to excel in this competitive management entrance exam. The following comprehensive tips offer guidance for aspirants to enhance their readiness and perform optimally on the ATMA exam.
- Understanding the Syllabus: Begin by thoroughly understanding the ATMA syllabus, covering sections like Analytical Reasoning, Verbal Skills, and Quantitative Aptitude.
- Create a Study Plan: Develop a well-structured study plan that allocates sufficient time to each section, focusing on weak areas while reinforcing strengths.
- Refer to Standard Study Material: Utilize reputable study materials, including books, online resources, and practice papers, to build a strong foundation in each subject.
- Regular Practice with Mock Tests: Engage in regular practice through ATMA mock tests to familiarize yourself with the exam pattern, and time constraints, and improve time management skills.
- Time Management: Practice time management during preparation to ensure efficiency during the actual exam. Allocate specific time slots for each section.
- Focus on Conceptual Clarity: Prioritize conceptual clarity over rote learning. Understand the underlying principles in topics like Quantitative Aptitude and Analytical Reasoning.
- Enhance Reading Skills: Develop strong reading skills for the Verbal Skills section by regularly reading newspapers, articles, and diverse genres to improve comprehension.
- Analytical Reasoning Strategies: Master various reasoning strategies for Analytical Reasoning, including critical thinking and logical analysis.
- Quantitative Aptitude Techniques: Practice shortcuts and techniques in Quantitative Aptitude for quicker problem-solving. Focus on understanding formulas and their applications.
- Revision: Regularly revise topics to reinforce learning. Create concise notes for quick revision closer to the exam date.
- Stay Updated with Current Affairs: Keep abreast of current affairs for the General Knowledge section. Read newspapers and follow reliable news sources.
- Healthy Lifestyle: Maintain a healthy lifestyle with adequate sleep, regular breaks, and a balanced diet to ensure optimum focus and productivity.
- Seek Guidance if Needed: If encountering challenges, seek guidance from mentors, teachers, or online forums to clarify doubts and gain additional insights.
- Stay Positive and Confident: Cultivate a positive mindset and build confidence. Believe in your preparation and approach the exam with a calm and focused demeanour.
ATMA 2024 Exam Centers
The ATMA exam is conducted at multiple test centres across the country to provide accessibility to a wide range of aspirants. These exam centres are strategically located in various cities to accommodate candidates from different regions. Aspirants can choose their preferred exam centre during the registration process, considering factors like proximity and convenience.
|Ahmedabad||Chennai||Noida/ Greater Noida|
Required Documents at the Exam time
When appearing for the ATMA 2024 exam, candidates are required to carry certain essential documents to ensure a smooth and hassle-free examination process. Here is a list of the required documents at the exam time:
- ATMA Admit Card: A printed copy of the ATMA admit card downloaded from the official website.
- Photo ID Proof: A valid government-issued photo identification document such as an Aadhar card, passport, voter ID, or driver’s license.
- Passport Size Photographs: Recent passport-sized photographs adhering to the specifications mentioned in the admit card.
- ATMA Registration Form: Candidates may be required to carry a printout of the ATMA registration form for verification purposes.
- Stationery: Essential writing tools like pens, pencils, and erasers for solving questions and marking answers on the question paper.
- Water Bottle: A transparent water bottle to stay hydrated during the exam.
- Transparent Pen Pouch: A clear and transparent pouch for carrying pens and pencils.
- Watch: A wristwatch to keep track of time during the exam.
- Medical Certificate (if applicable): If a candidate has any medical conditions requiring special consideration, a medical certificate may be required.
- Advisory: Any advisory or communication issued by the exam authorities should be carefully reviewed and followed.
- Additional ID Proof (if required): Candidates should be prepared to present an additional ID proof if specified in the exam instructions.
- Important Notes: Any additional notes or instructions provided by the exam authorities.
ATMA 2024 Online Examination Instruction & Guidelines
ATMA (AIMS Test for Management Admissions) is conducted as an online examination, and candidates must adhere to specific instructions and guidelines to ensure a smooth and fair conduct of the exam. Here are the detailed instructions and guidelines for the ATMA 2024 online examination:
- Admit Card: Candidates must carry a printed copy of the ATMA admit card to the examination centre. The admit card should be downloaded from the official website and contain a recent passport-sized photograph.
- ID Proof: A valid photo identification proof such as an Aadhar card, passport, voter ID, or driver’s license must be presented for verification.
- Reporting Time: Candidates should arrive at the examination centre well before the reporting time mentioned on the admit card to complete the verification process.
- Biometric Verification: Biometric verification (fingerprint and/or thumb impression) may be conducted at the examination centre.
- Document Verification: All relevant documents, including the admit card and ID proof, will be thoroughly checked during the entry process.
- Security Check: Candidates should cooperate with the security personnel and follow the security procedures in place at the examination centre.
- Prohibited Items: Electronic gadgets, mobile phones, smart watches, calculators, study material, or any other prohibited items are not allowed inside the examination hall.
- Seating Arrangement: Candidates must sit at their assigned seats as indicated by the examination authorities. Any request for a change in seating is not permitted.
- Exam Format: Familiarize yourself with the online exam format, including the number of sections, time duration, and the type of questions.
- Instructions by Invigilators: Follow all instructions given by the invigilators in the examination hall.
- Rough Sheets: Candidates will be provided with rough sheets for calculations. These sheets must be submitted after the examination.
- End of Exam: Candidates should stop marking the answers when the invigilator announces the end of the examination.
- Signature: Candidates are required to sign on the attendance sheet and admit card in the presence of the invigilator.
- Submission of Answer Sheet: Ensure that the online answer sheet is submitted before leaving the examination hall.
ATMA 2024 Admit Card
The admit card for the ATMA 2024 examination is scheduled to be released in the fourth week of February 2024 for the February exam. Accessible through online mode, candidates need to enter their login details, such as PID or date of birth, to obtain the admit card. Once released, changes to the examination centre will not be permitted. Candidates must affix a passport-size photograph on the admit card.
Additionally, candidates must bring a valid photo identity proof, such as an Aadhaar card, PAN card, or Driving License, to the examination centre. It is crucial to review details like exam venue address, date, and time, PID, name, and roll number printed on the admit card. Candidates are advised to keep an extra printout of the admit card for future reference.
How to Download Admit Card
To download the ATMA 2024 admit card, candidates need to follow a few simple steps. The admit card is a crucial document for the exam, and candidates must ensure its proper download. Here’s a guide on how to effortlessly download the ATMA admit card for the upcoming examination.
- Visit Official Website: Go to the official ATMA website (www.atmaaims.com) where the admit card is made available.
- Login Credentials: Use your login details such as PID and date of birth to access your account.
- Admit Card Section: Look for the ‘Admit Card’ or ‘Hall Ticket’ section on the website.
- Download Link: Find and click on the link provided to download the admit card.
- Review Details: Check all the details mentioned on the admit card for accuracy, including your name, roll number, exam date, and venue.
- Photograph Attachment: Ensure that a recent passport-sized photograph is attached to the admit card.
- Print Admit Card: Download and take a printout of the admit card. Multiple copies are advisable for safety.
- Read Instructions: Carefully go through any instructions provided on the admit card.
- Photo ID Proof: Gather a valid photo identity proof (Aadhaar card, PAN card, Driving License) that you’ll carry to the exam centre.
- Admission Certificate: The admit card serves as an admission certificate; hence, it is mandatory for entry.
- No Changes Allowed: Note that changes in the examination centre will not be permitted after the admit card release.
- Contact Helpline if Needed: In case of any discrepancies or issues, contact the designated helpline provided on the official website.
- Early Download: It’s recommended to download the admit card well in advance to avoid any last-minute technical glitches.
- Keep a Copy: Retain a soft and hard copy of the admit card for future reference and verification during the exam.
ATMA 2024 Result
The ATMA 2024 result, scheduled for release in the first week of March 2024 for the February exam, will be accessible through the candidates’ portal. To view the result, candidates need to log in using their credentials. The online mode of result declaration ensures immediate access to those who have successfully taken the ATMA 2024 exam.
The authority will not dispatch a hard copy of the result to the candidates. Upon viewing the result, candidates should carefully examine details such as their name, roll number, section-wise scores, total scale score, and percentile. It is advisable to take a printout of the result for future reference and documentation purposes
How to Check the ATMA Result
ATMA 2024 results will be available on the official website in the first week of March for the February exam. Follow these steps to check your result:
- Visit Official Website: Go to the official ATMA website.
- Login Details: Log in using your PID and password or date of birth.
- Locate Result Section: Look for the “ATMA Result” section on the homepage.
- Click on Result Link: Click on the link provided to access the result.
- Review Personal Information: Verify that your name, roll number, and other details are correct.
- Sectional Scores: Check your scores in each section of the exam.
- Total Scale Score and Percentile: Note your total scale score and percentile.
- Print Result: If needed, print a copy of your result for future reference.
- Online Availability: Remember that the result is available online, and no hard copy is sent.
- Stay Updated: Regularly check the official website for any announcements or updates regarding the result.
- Result Date Confirmation: Ensure you know the specific date of the result declaration for your exam session.
- Contact Support if Needed: In case of any issues, contact the support provided on the official website.
- Keep Multiple Copies: Save digital and print copies of your results for security.
- Further Admission Process: Be prepared to use the result for subsequent admission processes as required.
ATMA 2024 Cut-Off
Participating institutes set individual cut-off marks for courses following the ATMA examination, a critical phase in the admission process. These cut-offs, crucial thresholds, are disclosed online, and candidates must meet or exceed them to progress in the admission journey. The subsequent selection stages, encompassing Group Discussions, Personal Interviews, and additional assessments, await those who clear the cut-off bar.
The determination of these cut-offs is multifaceted, influenced by factors like exam difficulty, the volume of test-takers, historical cut-off trends, and reservation policies. Prospective students should vigilantly track official announcements from the institutes, recognizing the significance of these cut-off marks as gatekeepers to further admission opportunities.
ATMA 2024 Counselling
The ATMA (AIMS Test for Management Admissions) counselling process for 2024 is tailored to each participating institute, encompassing distinct stages. Upon the online announcement of ATMA results, candidates can review their scores, total scale scores, and percentiles. Institutes set individual cut-off marks, shortlisting candidates for subsequent rounds. The final selection process typically involves Group Discussion (GD), Personal Interview (PI), and Written Ability Test (WAT).
Counselling sessions are held at various centres, and candidates select their preferred centre during registration. Document verification, including academic certificates and identity proofs, is mandatory for shortlisted candidates. Each institute may have unique admission criteria, considering ATMA scores, selection round performance, academic background, and work experience. Successful candidates confirm acceptance, fulfil fee payment requirements, and may attend orientation programs before the commencement of classes.
Required Documents at the Counselling Time
At the time of ATMA counselling, candidates need to present several essential documents for verification. These documents help validate the candidate’s identity, academic background, and other relevant details. Here is a comprehensive list of required documents:
- ATMA Admit Card: The admit card serves as proof that the candidate has successfully registered for and appeared in the ATMA exam.
- ATMA Result: A copy of the ATMA result is necessary to verify the candidate’s performance in the exam.
- Class 10th and 12th Certificates: Academic certificates from Class 10th and 12th are required to confirm the candidate’s educational background.
- Graduation Mark Sheets and Degree Certificate: Documents related to graduation, including mark sheets and the degree certificate, are crucial for verifying the candidate’s eligibility.
- Work Experience Certificate (if applicable): Candidates with work experience must provide a certificate validating their professional background.
- Category Certificate (if applicable): For candidates belonging to reserved categories, a valid category certificate is required.
- Domicile Certificate: A domicile certificate may be necessary for certain state-specific quotas or preferences.
- Photo Identity Proof: Any government-issued photo ID, such as an Aadhar card, PAN card, or passport, is essential for identity verification.
- Passport Size Photographs: Recent passport-sized photographs are typically required for documentation.
- ATMA Scorecard: A copy of the ATMA scorecard is necessary for confirming the candidate’s performance in the exam.
- Payment Receipts: Proof of payment of any counselling or admission fees is essential.
- Character Certificate: A character certificate from a recognized authority may be required.
Top Colleges Accepting ATMA Exam Scores
Numerous prestigious institutions recognize the significance of the AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) and consider its scores as a vital criterion for admissions. These top colleges, spanning various regions, have established themselves as beacons of excellence in management education. As candidates seek quality education and professional growth, these institutions stand out for their acknowledgement of ATMA scores in shaping future managerial talent.
|Alliance University||(Location not specified)|
|Shobhit University, UP||Uttar Pradesh|
|Christ University, Delhi NCR||Delhi NCR|
|Disha Education Society||(Location not specified)|
|JG University||(Location not specified)|
|Institute of Marketing & Management, Delhi||Delhi|
|IIHMR University, Rajasthan||Rajasthan|
|Institute of Rural Management, Rajasthan||Rajasthan|
|GNIOT Institute of Management Studies, UP||Uttar Pradesh|
|Jaipuria School of Business, UP||Uttar Pradesh|
ATMA Colleges With Fee Structure
The fee structures for various ATMA Colleges With Fee Structure in Maharashtra with the detailed table provided. The table encompasses the fees of multiple institutes, giving you a comprehensive view of the financial aspects of pursuing an MBA in the state. Get valuable insights into the costs associated with management education, aiding your decision-making process. Use the information to plan your academic journey effectively.
|AIBM Pune – Arihant Institute of Business Management, Pune||Not Mentioned|
|AIMS Mumbai – Atharva Institute of Management Studies, Malad||8.20 Lakhs|
|AIMSR Mumbai – Aditya Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai||4.49 Lakhs|
|ASM IBMR Pune – ASM Institute of Business Management and Research, Pune||6.50 Lakhs|
|ASM IMCOST – Institute of Management and Computer Studies, Thane||Not Mentioned|
|BRIMS Thane – VPM’s Dr VN Bedekar Institute of Management Studies, Thane||2.86 Lakhs|
|CIMR Mumbai – Chetana’s Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai||7.85 Lakhs|
|DIMR Pune – Dnyansagar Institute of Management and Research, Pune||Not Mentioned|
|DKTE Ichalkaranji – DKTE Society’s Textile and Engineering Institute, Ichalkaranji||Not Mentioned|
|DMIETR Wardha – Datta Meghe Institute of Engineering Technology and Research, Wardha||1.47 Lakhs|
|DYPIMR Pimpri – Dr DY Patil Institute of Management and Research, Pune||2.60 Lakhs|
|DYPIMS Akurdi – Dr DY Patil Institute of Management Studies, Pune||2.91 Lakhs|
|GBSRC, Pune – Global Business School and Research Centre, Pune||6.09 Lakhs|
|GHRCE Nagpur – GH Raisoni College of Engineering, Nagpur||2.74 Lakhs|
|GNIMS Mumbai – Guru Nanak Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai||Not Mentioned|
|GNVSIOM Mumbai – GNVS Institute of Management, Mumbai||6 Lakhs|
|HNIMR Pune – Smt Hiraben Nanavati Institute of Management and Research for Women, Pune||Not Mentioned|
|IBSAR Navi Mumbai – Institute of Business Studies and Research, Navi Mumbai||6.30 Lakhs|
|IES MCRC Mumbai – IES’s Management College and Research Centre, Mumbai||9.02 Lakhs|
|IIBMS Mumbai – Indira Institute of Business Management, Navi Mumbai||2.40 Lakhs|
|IIEBM Pune – Indus Business School, Pune||7.95 Lakhs|
|IIMS Pune – International Institute of Management Studies, Pune||7.92 Lakhs|
|IMDR Pune – Institute of Management Development and Research, Pune||5 Lakhs|
|IMERT Pune – Institute of Management Education Research and Training, Pune||2.32 Lakhs|
|ISBS Pune – Indira School of Business Studies, Pune||7.90 Lakhs|
|ISME Mumbai – ISME School of Management and Entrepreneurship, Mumbai||10.45 Lakhs|
|ITM Navi Mumbai – ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai||10.95 Lakhs|
|JIT Nagpur – Jhulelal Institute of Technology, Nagpur||1.73 Lakhs|
|Lexicon MILE Pune – Lexicon Management Institute of Leadership and Excellence, Pune||8.63 Lakhs|
|MIBM Pune – Modern Institute of Business Management, Pune||Not Mentioned|
|MIT Aurangabad – Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Aurangabad||Not Mentioned|
|MIT SOB Pune – MIT School of Business, Pune||5.50 Lakhs|
|MMCOE Pune – Marathwada Mitra Mandal’s College of Engineering, Pune||1.62 Lakhs|
|NISM Raigad – National Institute of Securities Markets, Raigad||Not Mentioned|
|NLDIMSR Mumbai – NL Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai||14.70 Lakhs|
|PIBM Pune – Pune Institute of Business Management, Pune||7.95 Lakhs|
|PIMSE Pune – Poona Institute of Management Sciences and Entrepreneurship, Pune||Not Mentioned|
|PUMBA Pune – Department of Management Sciences, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune||Not Mentioned|
|RBS Mumbai – Rustomjee Business School, Mumbai||2.40 Lakhs|
|RCPIPER Shirpur – RC Patel Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Shirpur||1.70 Lakhs|
|RIIM Pune – Ramachandran International Institute of Management, Pune||5.90 Lakhs|
|SBIIMS Pune – SaiBalaji International Institute of Management Sciences, Pune||Not Mentioned|
|SBPIM Pune – S B Patil Institute of Management, Pune||2.20 Lakhs|
|SBS Erandwane – Sinhgad Business School, Pune||2.57 Lakhs|
|SCOE Pune – Sinhgad College of Engineering, Pune||2.74 Lakhs|
|SIBACA Lonavala – Sinhgad Institute of Business Administration and Computer Application, Lonavala||Not Mentioned|
|SRBS Mumbai – Sheila Raheja School of Business Management and Research, Mumbai||2.84 Lakhs|
|SVERI College of Engineering Pandharpur – Shri Vithal Education and Research Institute’s College of Engineering, Solapur||1.86 Lakhs|
|Sinhgad Institute of Management, Pune (SIOM Pune) – Sinhgad Institute of Management, Pune||Not Mentioned|
|TGBS Mumbai – Thakur Global Business School, Mumbai||10.50 Lakhs|
|TIME Nagpur – Tirpude Institute of Management Education, Nagpur||Not Mentioned|
|TIMSR Mumbai – Thakur Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai||4.80 Lakhs|
|VAMNICOM Pune – Vaikunth Mehta National Institute of Cooperative Management, Pune||7.20 Lakhs|
|VESIM Mumbai – Vivekanand Education Society’s Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai||Not Mentioned|
|Vivekanand Business School – Vivekanand Education Society’s Business School, Mumbai||6.79 Lakhs|
|Welingkar Mumbai – Prin LN Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Mumbai||14 Lakhs|
|iFEEL Pune – Institute for Future Education Entrepreneurship and Leadership, Karla||15.60 Lakhs|
|ASM Institute of Business Management, Pune||2.71 Lakhs|
|ATLAS SkillTech University, Mumbai||10.46 Lakhs|
|Aditya College of MBA, Beed||Not Mentioned|
|Ajeenkya DY Patil University, Pune||Not Mentioned|
|Alamuri Ratnamala Institute of Engineering and Technology, Thane||Not Mentioned|
|Allana Institute of Management Science, Pune||2.12 Lakhs|
|Allana Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai||Not Mentioned|
|Anekant Institute of Management Studies, Pune||1.98 Lakhs|
|Ashoka Business School, Nashik||2.99 Lakhs|
|Atharva School of Business, Malad||8.20 Lakhs|
|Audyogik Shikshan Mandals Institute of Professional Studies, Pune||2.66 Lakhs|
|BSE Institute Limited, Mumbai||Not Mentioned|
|Brahma Valley Institute of Management, Nashik||Not Mentioned|
|Chetan Dattaji Gaikwad Institute of Management Studies, Pune||1.80 Lakhs|
|Chhatrapati Shahu Institute of Business Education and Research, Kolhapur||1.39 Lakhs|
|College of Engineering, Pandharpur||Not Mentioned|
|DY Patil Institute of Master of Computer Applications and Management, Pune||1.91 Lakhs|
|DY Patil International University, Akurdi||2.81 Lakhs|
|Department of Management Technology and Research, NMD College, Gondia||Not Mentioned|
|Dhananjayrao Gadgil Institute of Cooperative Management, Nagpur||90 K|
|Don Bosco Institute of Technology – MMS, Mumbai||3.26 Lakhs|
|Dr Ambedkar Institute of Management Studies and Research, Nagpur||1.98 Lakhs|
|Dr Ambedkar Institute of Management and Research, Nagpur||2.07 Lakhs|
|Dr DY Patil School of Management, Pune||2.47 Lakhs|
|Dr Mar Theophilus Institute of Management Studies, Navi Mumbai||6.50 Lakhs|
|Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan College of Business Management, Nagpur||Not Mentioned|
|Durgadevi Saraf Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai||4.63 Lakhs|
|FUEL Business School, Pune||8.50 Lakhs|
|GH Raisoni School of Business Management, Nagpur||2.02 Lakhs|
|Global Institute of Management, Ahmednagar||1.24 Lakhs|
|Godavari Institute of Management and Research, Jalgaon||Not Mentioned|
|HK Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai||2.70 Lakhs|
|Hashmatrai and Gangaram Himathmal Mansukhani Institute of Management, Ulhasnagar||Not Mentioned|
|Hirachand Nemchand College of Commerce, Solapur||Not Mentioned|
ATMA Percentile Predictor
The ATMA Percentile Predictor functions based on the declaration of the ATMA result by AIMS, the exam conducting authority. It considers factors like the total number of candidates who appeared in the ATMA exam, your performance relative to your peers, and the difficulty level of the exam. MBAUniverse.com has designed this tool to provide an estimate of your ATMA score and percentile.
- Assess Your ATMA Performance: Use the predictor right after completing your ATMA exam while the details are fresh in your memory.
- Check Your Performance Level with Correct Inputs: Enter the number of attempts and correct answers for each section accurately, as this data directly influences the ATMA percentile prediction.
- Review Your ATMA Performance: Section-wise percentile predictions are crucial for understanding your chances of being shortlisted by MBA colleges. Accurate inputs in the predictor will reveal your standing and likelihood of getting into your preferred B-school.
The format for inputting data in the ATMA Percentile Predictor is provided, ensuring correct information entry for precise predictions. The ATMA scoring pattern involves 1 positive mark for each correct answer and a penalty of 0.25 negative marks for each wrong answer.
ATMA 2024 Admission Process
The ATMA (AIMS Test for Management Admissions) 2024 admission process is a crucial phase in determining candidates’ entry into various MBA, PGDM, and MCA programs. Follow these steps for a smooth admission journey:
- ATMA Exam Performance: Your ATMA exam scores play a vital role. Perform well to increase your chances in the admission process.
- Result Declaration: Once the results are declared, check your total scale score and percentile. This information is crucial for the subsequent steps.
- Shortlisting by Institutes: Participating institutes will release individual cut-offs. Candidates meeting these benchmarks proceed to the next stages.
- Application and GD/PI Rounds: Shortlisted candidates complete the application process and may face Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) rounds.
- Statement of Purpose (SOP): Craft a compelling SOP showcasing your motivations, career goals, and how the program aligns with your aspirations.
- Letter of Recommendation (LOR): Strong LORs enhance your profile. Choose recommenders who can speak to your qualifications and potential.
- Profile Evaluation: Your academic performance, work experience, and extracurricular activities contribute to your overall profile evaluation.
- Final Selection: The institutes make the final selection based on a holistic assessment, including GD, PI, SOP, LOR, and profile evaluation.
- Communication of Offer: Successful candidates receive admission offers. Follow the provided instructions for confirmation and further steps.
- Document Verification: Verify and submit necessary documents for authentication during the admission process.
- Acceptance of Offer: Confirm your acceptance of the admission offer within the stipulated timeframe.
- Fee Payment: Fulfill the prescribed fee payment requirements as communicated by the institute.
- Orientation Programs: Participate in any orientation programs or sessions organized by the institute to familiarize yourself with the academic environment.
- Commencement of Classes: Once all formalities are completed, classes for the respective academic term commence.
- Stay Informed: Regularly check the institute’s official communication channels for updates and adhere to deadlines.
ATMA 2024 Contact Information
|ATMA Office Address||D No: 6-3-668/10/76, First Floor, Near Sri Kalyana Venkateshwara Temple, Durga Nagar Colony, Punjagutta, Hyderabad – 500082|
|ATMA Helpline Phone Number||040-23417876, 48544057|
|AIMS GST No:||36AAAAA2599R1Z4|
|AIMS PAN No:||AAAAA2599R|
|ATMA Official Website||www.atmaaims.com|
|ATMA Helpline Email Idemail@example.com|
The ATMA 2024 examination stands as a crucial gateway for aspiring management professionals. With its diverse sections and comprehensive syllabus, it assesses candidates on analytical, verbal, and quantitative skills. The meticulously designed exam pattern, including multiple-choice questions, ensures a fair evaluation.
Aspirants are advised to adhere to the application process, prepare diligently with recommended study materials, and utilize mock tests for optimal readiness. The forthcoming exam, set to take place in February 2024, promises an opportunity for candidates to showcase their abilities in a time-bound and competitive environment. The significance of thorough preparation, understanding the exam pattern, and staying updated with essential information cannot be overstated.
ATMA 2024 FAQs
What is the full form of the ATMA test?
ATMA stands for the AIMS Test for Management Admissions.
Is ATMA easier than CAT?
The difficulty level of exams is subjective and varies for each individual. ATMA and CAT cater to different management institutions and may have different testing patterns.
Which college is best under the ATMA exam?
Top colleges accepting ATMA scores include Alliance School of Business, Christ University, and Institute of Rural Management, among others.
How many attempts are there in ATMA?
Candidates can attempt the ATMA exam multiple times; there is no limit to the number of attempts.
What is the passing score for ATMA?
ATMA does not have a passing score. Admission depends on the individual cutoffs set by participating institutes.
What are the minimum marks for ATMA?
Minimum marks for ATMA can vary for different institutes. Candidates need to score above the cutoff specified by the respective institutions.
What is the passing marks of the ATMA exam?
Similar to the passing score, there are no specific passing marks for ATMA. Institutes set their own cutoffs.
What is ATMA 2024 Eligibility criteria?
Eligibility criteria may vary by institute. Generally, candidates must have a bachelor’s degree to be eligible.
Will ATMA 2024 be conducted offline or online?
The mode of the ATMA 2024 exam (offline or online) will be determined by the conducting authorities and will be specified in the exam notification.
When will the registration process for ATMA 2024 start?
The exact dates for ATMA 2024 registration will be announced by the conducting body. Candidates should regularly check the official website for updates.
What is the duration of the exam?
The duration of the ATMA exam is typically around 3 hours.
What will be the last date for submission of the application form?
The last date for application submission will be specified in the official notification. It is important to adhere to the deadline.
What type of question will be in ATMA 2024 question paper?
ATMA question paper usually includes sections on Analytical Reasoning Skills, Verbal Skills, and Quantitative Skills.
What is the marking scheme for the ATMA exam?
ATMA has a multiple-choice question format with a specific marking scheme. Details can be found in the official exam guidelines.
Can I pay the application fee through offline mode?
Payment modes for the application fee will be specified in the official instructions; candidates should follow the prescribed method.
Which colleges accept ATMA score top?
Top colleges accepting ATMA scores include Alliance School of Business, Christ University, and others.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.